GUILTY TX - James, 48 & Michelle Butler 46, driving RV, fnd dec’d, Corpus Christi, 14 Oct 2019 #2 *Arrests*

Realizing that approximately 1,700 miles were traveled from the Logan, Utah, area to North Padre Island, we must wonder what the Williams/Noverr crew did for cash. First, did they steal the older Chevrolet truck and Prowler travel trailer before leaving Utah? Secondly, did they rob banks or convenience stores or individuals? Thirdly, how did her brother come to know that she was or had been in Texas?

From what I have read. the Butlers had been workamping as gate guards in West Texas before heading to North Padre Island. Most of the gate guards are workampers who need a steady income for a period of time. They must pass security checks in order to acquire such a job. But there is a great need in the oil fields for occasional help which makes me wonder if Williams was working a job there. Could Williams/Noverr have followed the Butlers to the Gulf Coast?

I wonder if the FBI or US Marshalls are back tracking the Williams/Noverr travels. I certainly hope so as there are a lot of unanswered questions.

This article from a local on-line newspaper has a lot of information that I had not seen previously. It fills in some blanks.
It is on Page 5 - Stuff I Heard on the Island.
http://islandmoon.com/assets/813.pdf

The Island Moon Newspaper on Facebook has numerous comments from locals, etc.
No charges of murder yet according to that write-up. But there is no hurry due to ay inability to hold them. Gathering evidence (DNA, possible witness) is going on daily, I'm sure.

This case continues to break my heart.

I'm sure LE is Investigating their moves since they left Utah. That's a huge task. There may be many victims. Not necessarily murders but theft etc. etc. Oh and likely Utah as well. IMO
Agree. We’ve all watched crime TV shows. They’ve got to be piecing together the movements (physical whereabouts, financial payments for food/gas, phone calls) from Utah to moment of arrest. Who did they contact b4 deciding to leave UT? Did anyone help them while in TX, in MX? Is anyone else involved? Who knew what + when? Cell phone records will be analyzed. Doesn’t appear they got burner phones or calmly planned. Appears to be chaos + scrambling last-minute movements. I’m sure I’ll keep being shocked when I read about this case.

This article from a local on-line newspaper has a lot of information that I had not seen previously. It fills in some blanks.
It is on Page 5 - Stuff I Heard on the Island.
http://islandmoon.com/assets/813.pdf

The Island Moon Newspaper on Facebook has numerous comments from locals, etc.
They left their cell phone on in Mexico, pinging all the way to Jalisco. Oh my god, they are even dumber than I thought.

No charges of murder yet according to that write-up. But there is no hurry due to ay inability to hold them. Gathering evidence (DNA, possible witness) is going on daily, I'm sure.

This case continues to break my heart.

Texas will not let either of them out of jail. These two are evil. The Texas Rangers, FBI, and Kleberg Police should take all the time needed to ensure that these two get Texas justice. Every article I read breaks my heart a little more.

Being an almost full-time RVer, this case really hits home. I look back over certain experiences that give me pause. We do not boondock. However, our last workamping gig in a state park has made us rethink certain jobs. We were in an area described as “pioneer” with hiking trails all around. We were alone on this hilltop where autos could drive the “loop.” We had people knocking on our RV door wanting information. We had trail people semi-lost. We will never put ourselves in this situation again.

God bless the brother. I hope in the end this is the best thing that happens for this little girl.
Hopefully, this 3 year old will have the necessary counseling for the trauma she might have experienced. At her age, they are “Chatty Cathys” and will relay all sorts of events.

Since the girl’s father is in Utah, I wonder why he did not come to get her or have custody. With other children around, she has a chance to blossom. God bless everyone helping this innocent.

Hopefully, this 3 year old will have the necessary counseling for the trauma she might have experienced. At her age, they are “Chatty Cathys” and will relay all sorts of events.

Since the girl’s father is in Utah, I wonder why he did not come to get her or have custody. With other children around, she has a chance to blossom. God bless everyone helping this innocent.
I love that 3-4 year old age. They tell it like it is!!! Unfiltered, just the facts.

They left their cell phone on in Mexico, pinging all the way to Jalisco. Oh my god, they are even dumber than I thought.
I guess when you’re on the run + panicking, must be hard to remember TV shows. You just run as you are! They needed a disguise crossing the border. You’re supposed to use burner phones and buy them in disguise with cash way in advance like in far away states without stores security cameras. You’re supposed to toss your cell phone in the ocean. Too much law n order lol

How do we know they didn't toss their phones and get burner phones? The suspect (s) ACW is thought to have called a RV park owner to sell the stolen rig this would create pings that could be traced from the RV park owners phone connecting that call to ACW phone and getting the ping location from that phone. USMS could easily get that ping and have MPD grab them. ..........Just a theory. Either of the suspects previous phone(s)or the new possible phone(s) could still all be traced to the camp site at PINS.
Either way suspects have made so many dumb mistakes along the way it is just a matter of time before the dots are connected and T's crossed for new charges.

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrak
Back