Found Deceased FL - Taylor Rose Williams, 5, Jacksonville, 6 Nov 2019 #3 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is a lotto screen?

I work in a liquor store and we sell state lotto. Like powerball, ect. And her amber alert is still on it.

I’m uploading the pic from my phone so if it’s too big can a mod please adjust?? Thank you!

Attachments

• B245A7A3-6BC1-4BCC-9E4C-2BD3A2117CC8.jpeg
    B245A7A3-6BC1-4BCC-9E4C-2BD3A2117CC8.jpeg
    282.1 KB · Views: 66
I was responding to this:

Is there
I'm not 100% certain of the accuracy of that statement. I have doubts JMO. Its possible though.

The daycares have both indicated she did not attend past April.
Well, I tend to believe their records. The government keeps records of every dollar going out, when it comes to our children. (Not much else)

I really have to wonder what happened in BW's life in the past 6 months. Or was it a long time coming before an inevitable tragedy?

BW seemed to be focused and successful in her high school years. Being valedictorian is an honor, regardless of the school size, or the rating of the school. She was an A student and seemed destined to excel.

From my knowledge of young girls who have been sexually abused, as stated by a relative on FB, BW's success in high school would be rare. Being abandoned by her natural parents at a young age, and being raised by her aunt (and uncle) didn't seem to have a negative affect on BW in her aspirations to be successful in life.

BW had a successful career and attained the required criteria to advance over the years. A current co-worker described her as a really kind person who spoke lovingly about her daughter. No red flags at work.

But BW's outward appearance and accomplishments are the polar opposite of how she really lived behind closed doors. She had cut her family off, she was a hoarder with a filthy house and she neglected her daughter to a degree of reckless abandonment. Is it
possible that she pulled off the facade of living a normal home life back in high school?

It's obvious that BW was leading a double life for some time. I don't think she could face everyone knowing the truth, let alone LE finding her daughter's body. I suspect that her successful image and respect from her peers was more important to her than her daughter who had become her lowest priority. I can understand why she felt suicide was easier than facing her true life being exposed to all. We may never know the truth--she will likely be a hard nut to crack. moo

I really have to wonder what happened in BW's life in the past 6 months. Or was it a long time coming before an inevitable tragedy?

BW seemed to be focused and successful in her high school years. Being valedictorian is an honor, regardless of the school size, or the rating of the school. She was an A student and seemed destined to excel.

From my knowledge of young girls who have been sexually abused, as stated by a relative on FB, BW's success in high school would be rare. Being abandoned by her natural parents at a young age, and being raised by her aunt (and uncle) didn't seem to have a negative affect on BW in her aspirations to be successful in life.

BW had a successful career and attained the required criteria to advance over the years. A current co-worker described her as a really kind person who spoke lovingly about her daughter. No red flags at work.

But BW's outward appearance and accomplishments are the polar opposite of how she really lived behind closed doors. She had cut her family off, she was a hoarder with a filthy house and she neglected her daughter to a degree of reckless abandonment. Is it
possible that she pulled off the facade of living a normal home life back in high school?

It's obvious that BW was leading a double life for some time. I don't think she could face everyone knowing the truth, let alone LE finding her daughter's body. I suspect that her successful image and respect from her peers was more important to her than her daughter who had become her lowest priority. I can understand why she felt suicide was easier than facing her true life being exposed to all. We may never know the truth--she will likely be a hard nut to crack. moo

Great Post...I think she was living a double life and maintained a facade of living a normal life. Just a great post and food for thought.

Is it possible that a trauma she experienced around Taylor's age was triggered by Taylor coming of that age and she spiraled?

She was a hoarder? I never read that!

NAS Jacksonville, FL | BAH Rates

Off base housing rates, as an E-6, BW was doing pretty well. Finances were not a reason to not take a child to daycare.

I really don't like all of the justifications people are speculating on, as to why BW neglected Taylor Rose. INMO, there is ZERO justification for abuse, neglect, and murder of a child.

Welcome

This is the website for the child care center for the Navy Personnel at Jacksonville, FL. The cost is on a sliding fee scale, based on pay. The hours are from 5 am to 7pm, and they even offer respite care. One thing noted, in the handbook on the website, is that they are mandatory reports for any suspected child abuse. Quite a bit of information about this...no wonder BW didn't want to take Taylor Rose to this child care center.

Last edited:
NAS Jacksonville, FL | BAH Rates

Off base housing rates, as an E-6, BW was doing pretty well. Finances were not a reason to not take a child to daycare.

I really don't like all of the justifications people are speculating on, as to why BW neglected Taylor Rose. INMO, there is ZERO justification for abuse, neglect, and murder of a child.

Welcome

This is the website for the child care center for the Navy Personnel at Jacksonville, FL. The cost is on a sliding fee scale, based on pay. The hours are from 5 am to 7pm, and they even offer respite care. One thing noted, in the handbook on the website, is that they are mandatory reports for any suspected child abuse. Quite a bit of information about this...no wonder BW didn't want to take Taylor Rose to this child care center.
Looks like a quality daycare. Do they have a pre-K?

A few new pics have been posted of BW on a FB group. Of note....she has a large tattoo on her arm not mentioned in the arrest warrant.

76180374_10217941894238132_7048715857349836800_n.jpg

Yes, I saw that photo as well on a FB page, and found a few other photos of BW on some FB pages of people connected to her through the military.

Not a lot was known about Taylor for some time.
Even from Taylor's aunt who said she'd asked for photos or to see Taylor and was not replied to at all.
Profoundly sad and a large disconnect from BW's relations.
Have found very few who claim to be BW's 'friend' and they have had no contact for months.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88