GUILTY FL - Taylor Rose Williams, 5, found deceased, Jacksonville, 6 Nov 2019 *Arrest* #4

rainynights

Reaction score
The Jacksonville Sheriff’s Office is searching for 5-year-old Taylor Rose Williams in the Brentwood area on the northside.

The girl was reported missing from a home on Ivy Street. She was wearing a purple shirt and pink pajama pants.

According to police, Taylor was last seen in her home around Midnight. But she was not found in her room this morning and the back door was unlocked.

taylor - 1.jpeg

JSO searching for missing 5-year-old girl

Jacksonville Sheriff's Office

FL - Taylor Rose Williams, 5 Nov 6 2019 Media Maps Timeline No Discussion

Thread #1
Thread #2
Thread #3

Last edited by a moderator:
Were you afraid the women and children were going to do something to him, or vice versa? I know it happens both ways. If anyone has the Starz channel, I highly recommend watching the true life series Leavenworth. It's about a unit that was in Afghanistan and their Lt who murdered 2 Afghan civilians. Sgt Bales, who murdered 16 Afghan Civilians consisting of Women, Children and elderly men is also interviewed at times, as he's assigned to Imprisoned at Leavenworth as well. I think it's very interesting, and it gives you a peek inside the Justice System of the military, the soldiers experiences in their words, and the lawyers trying to get a murderer out of Leavenworth. First 3 episodes I adamantly felt 1 way. The 4th episode blew my socks off and left me completely questioning my stance on what happened/what was reported.

Sorry for the o/t but Trump pardoned Lorance and he was released from prison 11/15/19.

Why couldn't they just take some blood?
The hospital probably did bloodwork on her when she arrived. Because of Hipaa, the hospital can’t just give it to LE upon request. However, a warrant can be granted by a judge (and I don’t see why it wouldn’t in this case) to compel them to draw blood from the patient and give it to LE. IMO

I wish they’d lock BW up aldamnready:mad: I mean, she’s talking....she can’t be THAT bad off IMOO Can’t they just add more charges later?? MOO

You know even with it being reported in MSM, I've got some questions about this whole "family/friends say she's talking" stuff. Surely, hospital or not, there has to be some regulation of visitors considering she's under felony arrest. I've never had occasion to visit someone in this particular situation. Would she even be allowed visitors? I have no idea how this works.

What kind of suicide attempt lands you in the hospital for 6 days? Would any of this time include the Baker Act? Anyone familiar with how that works?
I’m wondering if they transferred her to psyche?
Many years ago, that’s what they did after recovery. I don’t know how it is now. MOO

You know even with it being reported in MSM, I've got some questions about this whole "family/friends say she's talking" stuff. Surely, hospital or not, there has to be some regulation of visitors considering she's under felony arrest. I've never had occasion to visit someone in this particular situation. Would she even be allowed visitors? I have no idea how this works.
Good questions. I think somebody has been leaking info...I don’t buy that she has all these friends & even if she did, I find it hard to believe she’d talk to any of them.
If she is in psyche, it used to be a 48-72 hr no contact restriction. Again, not sure how it is now.
MOO

I'm also not buying that she has many friends or family that she's now "talking" to. If that were the case, I'm pretty sure we'd have heard something, from any of them, long before now. I'm also wondering what the delay is, in identification. I wonder if they'll release how long she's been there?

The friends are possibly coworkers. I'm sure the military is being kept updated on her condition. They usually give each patient a code so that loved ones can call and check on their condition. That way all you have to do is call and talk to a nurse to find out what's going on.

I'm also not buying that she has many friends or family that she's now "talking" to. If that were the case, I'm pretty sure we'd have heard something, from any of them, long before now. I'm also wondering what the delay is, in identification. I wonder if they'll release how long she's been there?
I hope LE can tell us...if it’s been awhile, there may be no way to tell COD.....several posters here have made reference to Caylee Anthony’s case (I’m not saying her murderers’ name....) and that sounds like what may be happening here with lil Taylor...makes me ill, but I’m starting to agree with it :( MOO

The friends are possibly coworkers. I'm sure the military is being kept updated on her condition. They usually give each patient a code so that loved ones can call and check on their condition. That way all you have to do is call and talk to a nurse to find out what's going on.
Thank you, FlossyMay. I know nothing about the military, but am picking things up here nearly everyday.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back