UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #23

Status
Not open for further replies.
She's been in a long hard journey bolstered by thousands, getting carried along with them. Its been sad watching her go through this.

Stepping back for herself it seems like she has started to come to terms with so much.

Nobody know if Corrie is alive or dead still! They haven't got any real evidence to back it up yet

Nobody know if Corrie is alive or dead still! They haven't got any real evidence to back it up yet

Thing is, when someone is missing this long in the UK it's statistically far more likely they're dead than alive. Pretty hard to go long term missing here - obviously not impossible - but there aren't many examples of people turning up safe and well years later.

I agreed his family can't give up hope he might be alive still.

Sadly I think as time goes on it looks more like murder.

AWOL has never been a possibility in my eyes and an accident looks more less likely as time goes on, because I surely a body would have been found by now.

To me it points to murder and concealing of a body far away.

If he was killed inside the wheelie bin, which seems likely, I'm not sure what new information we should expect to find.

That could have happened, since police dogs found no trace of Corrie in HS. But how was he killed, he was a strong young man? Was there more than one killer?

I wasn't suggesting foul play. I believe he fell asleep in the bin and was unknowingly crushed to death.

I was thinking foul play right from the start. Surely accidents happens all the time, but usually there's some trace left behind. Here we have nothing, this case is too clean.

I'm still not convinced that he is deceased, i still have to many random un answered questions,
Did he know about the baby.
Was the correct bin lorry checked for DNA
Was it even the correct bin picked up by the bin man,
How did his mates get home and at what time,
At what time was the car seen driving the wrong way down the one way Street,

And most importantly how come the family statements keep changing and contradictin has been common since the start ,

Amen this case is get so weird everytime one of Corrie family post something

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member