GUILTY CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #68

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went back and read the first few threads - I think her family knew of WS IMO

Just in case, I'm coming back to this thread and posting a message to her family in honor on the 22nd.

Wouldn't that be tremendous if the entire day on Nov. 22 was filled with posts, not about the trial, not about PF or SF or trial....

but about Kelsey, baby K love, and love extended out to the family.

It's on my priority list of to do's..... if others are of the same thinking perhaps join in?

Canon City is to close to his support base. He has participated in rodeo with some of the guards. There are seven prisons in that area. PF needs to spend his days in another State. Maybe Alaska will take him.
Just think, PF is walking up to his first day of life without parole.

bbm… such a comforting thought after all of this. smh I hope he's crying like a little baby for his 'mommy' every day for the rest of his miserable existence and acquires a shiny new 300 lb BF named Billy-Bob-Joesephine.. moo

Praying for the Berreth family to have a somewhat normal Thanksgiving with Baby K

IS IT DIFFICULT TO EAT THANKGIVING DINNER, NOW PF? ENJOY YOUR ' ON A SHINGLE' ..

Last edited:
Many have been here for Kelsey since day one and have been steadfast in their commitment toward seeing justice served. Thank you everyone for being here.

1738fbb9de6294e300e3316250bae12e--bird-flock-bird-flying.jpg

I am reading through Kelsey’s Pinterest this morning and feeling emotional. It gives a glimpse of her thoughts, feelings and ideals. She lived her life with such dignity, grace and faith. I think of all the victim’s stories I have followed she has impacted and inspired me the most. So tragic… gone too soon.

35f629152d7627272c92ad8531d2da82.jpg

Quotes on Pinterest

Canon City is to close to his support base. He has participated in rodeo with some of the guards. There are seven prisons in that area. PF needs to spend his days in another State. Maybe Alaska will take him.
Alaska is full (prison wise) and some want to ship the prisoners out of state. They call it criminal college. I think he should be put in the pod right by CW, they can compare notes on the rush they got killing pregnant women, small women, and tiny kids.

Last edited:
I've been trying to catch up on the thread that has added over 20 pages since I left yesterday. I agree with everyone that feels like the reason he had to disperse with Kelsey was so that he could gain complete custody of the baby. Nothing could interfere with that plan. He was busy setting her up behind her back by inferring that she was a bad mother. I hope he rots in there. I doubt that custody hearings will be made public but I'm praying daily that CB gets everything her heart desires when it comes to the adoption and raising of that beautiful little girl. I believe in my heart that it will help to save both of their souls from the devastation that PF has wrought on them.

I regret KK won't be spending the holidays behind bars. Hopefully, next year!
And hopefully her family doesn't want her spending this year's anywhere near them either.

I hope the holidays find her relegated to the sofa watching Lifetime Television for Women and the Hallmark channel, longing for her old life.

Good puppy! Love this story.

I am grateful CB was finally able to let it all out, too. In a very classy manner, I might add. What a terrible heartache for her as a Mom, for her Dad, her brother, and her darling daughter, who will grow up without both parents in her life. Things that are so important to a little girl growing up, all taken away by a vicious and brutal, pre-meditated act.

The apple doesn't fall far from the tree. Some of this can be looked at as a reflection on Patrick's mother- calling Kelsey a hooker, kicking her out when she got pregnant, and many other things. His sister, too, brutally attacking Kelsey on social media, up until he got arrested. Both SF and EF filing for custody of Baby K- perhaps there is some rife between mother and daughter as well?

God speed to Patrick's brother. I can't imagine how hard that had to be, to be a witness for the prosecution. Let's forget that he's an officer of the law for a moment- this is his brother, his blood. No matter what his profession is, that still has to hurt like hell to turn on your own brother. No doubt, MaF thought that SF2 was going to use his influence to get her other son off, but he did the right thing. Sometimes doing the right thing hurts the most, you know what I mean? They had also just lost their father, shortly before Kelsey was murdered. We have no clue if any of the kids were close to the Dad, if they were, they, too, were grieving at the time (I am talking SF2 and possibly his sister). They already had issues going on with the estate, which seemed strange to me, that they were already in full battle, just two months later. So they have a cold mother, we don't know much about the father, then his brother murders his girlfriend, and he's locked up in a battle over the father's estate with both siblings. He's probably wishing he could run away now and not have to deal with this anymore. He has a family, too- this trickles down to many victims, as I have said numerous times. He's the only victim, along with his own family, that I feel for on Patrick's side. This unfortunately follows him for the rest of his life, too- he's "that brother of the murderer in jail for life."

Life in prison is still too good for Patrick. I really hope they go hard and heavy after whoever was involved with those letters, if you catch my drift. Coded sentences and code words, meant for someone just as evil as Patrick to receive. Thank goodness Doe didn't go through with any of this, or tried to recruit help in doing so.

Bump because I found this very insightful.

Many have been here for Kelsey since day one and have been steadfast in their commitment toward seeing justice served. Thank you everyone for being here.

I am reading through Kelsey’s Pinterest this morning and feeling emotional. It gives a glimpse of her thoughts, feelings and ideals. She lived her life with such dignity, grace and faith. I think of all the victim’s stories I have followed she has impacted and inspired me the most. So tragic… gone too soon.

Quotes on Pinterest

Thank you for this. Her Pinterest posts speak so loudly for her. I'm confident she is now no longer conflicted and at total peace away from PF. I'm confident also that she will be (and has been already) present and involved in lil KB's life.. as a guardian Angel.

Quotes on Pinterest
Isn’t it awesome her family left it up? So she can continue inspiring ?

You’re probably right. Would she really come all the way down here to hand Kelsey a regular coffee? She wanted Kelsey dead. IMO.
I think she would have but she chickened out and just couldn't let the opportunity to scope Kelsey out up close and personal pass. Trying to befriend her, trying to figure out what Kelsey had that she didn't. Her emotional growth appears to have stopped in high school. I am sure she felt giddy after making contact, thinking she was so clever with her cover story. Weirdo.

MOO

I think she would have but she chickened out and just couldn't let the opportunity to scope Kelsey out up close and personal pass. Trying to befriend her, trying to figure out what Kelsey had that she didn't. Her emotional growth appears to have stopped in high school. I am sure she felt giddy after making contact, thinking she was so clever with her cover story. Weirdo.

MOO

To even CONSIDER that.. a mind is warped beyond repair.. moo

Just in case, I'm coming back to this thread and posting a message to her family in honor on the 22nd.

Wouldn't that be tremendous if the entire day on Nov. 22 was filled with posts, not about the trial, not about PF or SF or trial....

It's on my priority list of to do's..... if others are of the same thinking perhaps join in?
Love that idea!

Ah yes, she talked a bright spotlight type light they had out there. (i thought the gas inside tote was already talked about though?)

--something I just remembered also that I haven't seen mentioned in the media.
Apparently there was a notification of movement on the neighbors camera @ like 12:51 & 12:53pm (i think i'm remembering these times right) on the day KK cleaned up condo (11/24) but I believe the photos weren't looked at/opened thus not saved.

Also KK walked up from the other side of the condo to enter it.

I am trying to visualize, and I think what you are saying is she parked, and then came up from the main road side vs. parking lot. I get it now (see photo). Then, when she left with bags, she took them out by KB's car the other way towards the parking lot.

Source: 9news.com photo

Attachments

• 9news.JPG
    9news.JPG
    64.8 KB · Views: 43

I'm in!

Its so satisfying and encouraging!
After recently following the Jessica Chambers case, and the Abby & Libby case, it's so satisfying and encouraging to get justice! A year seemed like a long time, but that was amazing with all the evidence they had to work through.
Kudos to the Prosecutors, LE, etc, etc, etc., and also the reporters and Websleuths who helped get the info out to those concerned.

BBM

"It is morning again in America" Ronald Reagan

Have a nice life....sentence that is...Patrick! George Costanza

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors