MA MA - Debra Cressotti, 29, Blandford, 30 April 1985

Debbie and I were best friends. Her birthday is in August 16. She did not have a daughter. She was never married in Ct. She did not run off in a huff with someone else's truck. The truck was hers by choice. Debbie would never have left for another life.

I am new to this site and I suppose I could be missing something, but I am wondering about this last post. Kimberlyn50: Is anyoone still looking for Debbie? Do you know what happened to her?
Why isn't there any more discussion?

"Bumping" just means entering something in a message thread, just to bring the conversation to the top of the list.

Debra has been added to The Charley Project

Debra A. Cressotti – The Charley Project

cressotti_debra.jpg
cressotti_debra2.jpg

• Missing Since 04/30/1985
  • Missing From Blandford, Massachusetts
  • Classification Endangered Missing
  • Sex Female
  • Race White
  • Age 29 years old
  • Height and Weight 5'5 - 5'8, 135 - 150 pounds
  • Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian female. Brown hair, blue eyes. Cressotti may dye her hair blonde. She has a scar on her right knee and has previously fractured her pelvis. Her nickname is Debbie, and her maiden name is Balcom.

Details of Disappearance
Cressotti was last seen in Blandford, Massachusetts on April 30, 1985. She has never been heard from again. After her disappearance, her brown 1975 Chevrolet 210 crew cab pickup truck with the Massachusetts license plate number AE33553 was found abandoned at Bradley International Airport in Windsor Locks, Connecticut.

When Cressotti's mother died in 2012, Cressotti was listed in her obituary as having survived her. Few details are available in her case.

There’s something very familiar about Debra!

They say her truck was found at Bradley, but was anyone able to verify if she had actually been in the airport, either taking a flight or just there for whatever reason?

I live not too far from this airport - to this day, it isn't huge, but back then it would have been considerably smaller. I would think it would be pretty easy for them to have verified.

I wonder who's DNA they used because her mother is deceased, her son is overseas, and her brothers are half brothers. My mother and aunt are her cousins x2 because two brothers married 2 sister's (two Balcoms married two Robinsons). They should have contacted my mother or aunt but they didn't. Her truck was found at Bradley International Airport. I was very young when she disappeared but always hoped we'd find out what happened some day. Her mother never gave up that she was still alive BTW. I hope this answers some questions.
They got DNA from her son who is currently over seas but at the time was not. I am also family only reason I know.

Do we know if Debra was ever compared to said Lake Ponchartrain Jane Doe? I had submitted her years ago to Doe Network and have never gotten a response

If Debra Cressotti M is not the missing debra, why would she like a picture of the missing debra’s son nicholas? the picture was posted on facebook on May 11th 2020, it makes no sense!
I just spoke by telephone with Debra A Cressotti-M------i.

She is not the same Debra A. Cressotti who is listed in NamUs and DoeNet. She has never broken her pelvis, and she only rode a horse once in her life. She has lived in Windsor Locks since she was 10 years old. It's pure coincidence that she lives in the same town (i.e., Windsor Locks CT) where MP Debra Cressotti's truck was found. Windsor Locks is where Bradley Airport is located.

She was very polite and friendly and she said that a woman from Maine contacted her family recently asking about her, but so far, I am the only one who has reached her directly.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back