Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #116

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here’s one thing I’ve been wanting to go back to.

Iirc there was a podcast with retired FBI agents Maureen and James—I never got around to watching it but iirc from what I read, they stated that BG1 was based on the RSO who was on the trail, who was supposedly cleared, I think. And I remember his photo clearly, he has a VERY bulbous nose.

Does anyone have a link to that podcast? It may be in the media thread, I’ll check. Tia.

Regarding COD, I read interviews with Becky and Carrie (separate interviews) and each said that the COD had not been released to the family.

Has any anyone else seen this? I can’t recall where I saw those particular interviews since I have read and seen so many,

Iirc there was a podcast with retired FBI agents Maureen and James—I never got around to watching it but iirc from what I read, they stated that BG1 was based on the RSO who was on the trail, who was supposedly cleared, I think. And I remember his photo clearly, he has a VERY bulbous nose.

Does anyone have a link to that podcast? It may be in the media thread, I’ll check. Tia.
Wasn’t that CE? I remember this...

I would vote for LE to release as much as possible because you never know what it is that will jog someone’s memory or alert them to be wary of someone they know but didn’t suspect up till then. LE absolutely should withhold a couple of things.
If they’re not going to release a lot, they should release at least a couple of unusual things, as those are the things that would most likely jump out at someone.
In April 2019 they changed direction. Now they should change strategy.

Do you mean Best Case, Worst Case?

margarita, what's RSO?

This is the first I've heard there was a registered sex offender on the Monon High Bridge the same day the girls were murdered!

<modsnip>

Regarding cause of death. If the families don't know, whoever embalmed them for their funerals sure does.

I think as far as manner of death. I dont see where releasing gory details would be helpful but perhaps something along the line of stabbed, shot, etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is the first I've heard there was a registered sex offender on the Monon High Bridge the same day the girls were murdered!

Again, I’m going by memory so let’s listen to the podcast and make sure because I certainly don’t want to instigate any misinformation.

ETA: Also, James and Maureen, though retired FBI, haven’t worked this case specifically so...

<modsnip>

Regarding cause of death. If the families don't know, whoever embalmed them for their funerals sure does.

I think as far as manner of death. I dont see where releasing gory details would be helpful but perhaps something along the line of stabbed, shot, etc.
No gory details, just whether it was blunt force trauma, strangulation, stabbing, etc.

<modsnip>

Also, speaking of embalming, are we allowed to sleuth the funeral director on WS if we just use his initials? I did sleuth him and found some very interesting things about him.

As stated numerous times in previous threads, MVT is not an approved source at WS. IF MSM has not picked up on that interview and information from Sgt Riley, there must be a reason.

Stick to MSM so the thread doesn't go off the rails and possibly result in closure for major cleanup.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members