Mark Sievers - Jury Selection

Hope to see you all tomorrow am! Be prepared for twists and turns because it will be a wild ride. Mark is fighting for his life now. Cant wait to watch the court audience to see who will be there from Mark's side. Hugs to you all!

I’m fine with the make up of 9 women, 3 men. 9 retired + 3 professionals.

No, but I had confirmation both would be testifying. Was it in a tweet?
I am pretty sure that the jury in the Frazee trial, which came in with a 'guilty ' verdict in 3 hours, was a similar demographic. There were 7 women, 5 men and the majority were retirees, with a few middle aged professionals.

They were very focused and asked intelligent questions and were able to connect the dots.

All I have to say is .....

FINALLY!!!
I’ll have a new livestream thread ready to go in the morning.

Amen to that!! Approximately 1,606 days since her beautiful soul left her family and this world by 3 evil, evil men.
I truly believe that there is a Devine intervention going on here since the trial of Evil #1 is starting the day after her birthday.
Side note: I was visiting my daughter in SC last week and there was mention of the jury selection on their LOCAL news. Wow!
IMO - This is going to be a trial of the century.
Praying for justice for her beautiful soul and peace for the family.
Here we go........ ♡♡♡

We’ll be in Estero in December. I may try and attend for 1, maybe a 2nd day but will have to see. Any one have the address of the trial location?

Lee County Justice Center--South Entrance
2075 Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd.
Fort Myers, FL 33901
(239) 533-1717 Court Security Dept.
Doors Open: 7:30am - 5:00pm

I keep telling myself, "The jurors are mature and worldly individuals." They have many of the same life experiences the rest of us have had. (Good ones as well as bad ones.) I think Florida residents are "hip, chic, politically aware and sick & tired of criminals." Even if the defense spends the next 5 weeks trying to destroy the reputation of Dr. Teresa Sievers, what difference will it make when it comes time for closing arguments. Occam's Razor will apply: Throw out all the insidious character assassinations and competing theories and what do you have left? A greedy, lazy-skirt chasing loser gets bff to kill his wife so he can get life insurance proceeds. Will see you all in the morning!
ps. When did you quit making the payments on her Long Term Disability Policy, Mark???? No matter how confident I write....everything about the court process still causes me anxiety.

There's no way they can tarnish Teresa. If the defense dares to pull out any private videos, all the prosecutors have to do is whip out her seminar videos. The seminar videos will blow them away! Those private videos that Mark conned her into doing we're undoubtedly made to blackmail her, the day she would find out what crimes they were committing through her practice.

What does sex have to do with anything, anyways? The important thing to me would be for the jurors to get to hold in their hands the close up pictures of the extent of damage these demons inflicted on another human being, a doctor who was a healer. I want the jurors to see up close the wounds around her head that reminded me of the Crown of Thorns. Only not as kind. The day has come to pay.

Ok you guys... is the live stream on Twitter and must been seen from there or what. This is confusing as I now must PAY to watch online streaming on Law & Crime.

UPDATE: I finally found it and NO PAYment required. Back on Law & Crime site you must scroll waaaay down then current stuff appears SO once on the site you must hunt/scrolling.

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆
Back