"Playing Doctor"?

Swirlz

Reaction score
I've seen it said here and elsewhere (I admit to reading other forums o_O), that a former maid has said she caught Burke and JonBenet "playing doctor". I've heard varying versions of this but have never seen a source for it.

Does anyone know where this comes from? Thanks a lot.

I've seen it said here and elsewhere (I admit to reading other forums o_O), that a former maid has said she caught Burke and JonBenet "playing doctor". I've heard varying versions of this but have never seen a source for it.

Does anyone know where this comes from? Thanks a lot.

Swirlz,
From memory : The Ramsey's housekeeper, walked in on JonBenet and Burke in bed beneath the sheets. Allegedly JonBenet surfaced and told LHP to leave the room immediately?

The source is either LHP's interview or a quote from her book?

Wow I’ve never heard this.

Thanks UK, but I read the chapter of Hoffman-Pugh's book that has been made public and interviews she's given and I still can't find it.

Thanks UK, but I read the chapter of Hoffman-Pugh's book that has been made public and interviews she's given and I still can't find it.

Swirlz,
Might be it is an internet meme, but given what we now know, not improbable particularly if you want to classify it as Playing Doctor.

I did find this:
PMPT
Police learn from a confidential informant at the hospital in Charlevoix, Michigan that JonBenet had been hit in the face with a golf club, required stitches, and a plastic surgeon was consulted. Schiller writes: "There was also secondhand information coming out of Charlevoix that JonBenet may have been the victim of child abuse." The police work to access any records, and start to look into whether JonBenet might have been "playing doctor" with her brother or other children.

I did find this:
PMPT
Police learn from a confidential informant at the hospital in Charlevoix, Michigan that JonBenet had been hit in the face with a golf club, required stitches, and a plastic surgeon was consulted. Schiller writes: "There was also secondhand information coming out of Charlevoix that JonBenet may have been the victim of child abuse." The police work to access any records, and start to look into whether JonBenet might have been "playing doctor" with her brother or other children.

the incident about the golf club was based on the report submitted by Patsy Ramsey. the injury on her face already healed when she was brought to the clinic.

about the issues of sexual abuse, it is still inconclusive. imo, if there was, i dont think it was related to the murder.

the "playing doctor" story is still based on a book. i believe we need concrete proof to support the said story like statements that were documented and were taken as evidence.

so the playing doctor story was proven to be another myth...

my oh my...
dc,
Iirc ...
I do remember having read or heard the story from an original source but
It might have been the Dailymail or the Globe, so perhaps of no merit.
Google has buried a lot of past material.
Did follow the trail back to a previous discussion here at WS re source, 2014
with no traceable source.

dc,
Iirc ...
I do remember having read or heard the story from an original source but
It might have been the Dailymail or the Globe, so perhaps of no merit.
Google has buried a lot of past material.
Did follow the trail back to a previous discussion here at WS re source, 2014
with no traceable source.

Tadpole12,
The story is attributed to LHP. LHP's point was how JonBenet addressed her e.g. telling her to get out of the bedroom, i.e. JonBenet could be quite the madam when it suited her?

It could be fake news but to prove it you would have to get LHP to say it never happened.

Heyya UK
Merry, merry.

I thought the point was unsupervised inappropriate nudity beneath the sheets.
with BR instructing LHP to leave.
Hopefully will eventually stumble upon source.
DD249, where are ya?

Heyya UK
Merry, merry.

DD249, where are ya?

Tadpole12,
I can hear the bells ringing.

unsupervised inappropriate nudity
Sure, but that is our emphasis not LHP's, she was talking about JonBenet's personality and my takeaway was that it was a normal thing?

Heyya UK
Merry, merry.

DD249, where are ya?
BR DID hit his sister with a golf club, and she was taken for stitches. No serious harm done. If you mean the "playing doctor" bit, housekeeper LHP said that on at least one occasion she walked into BR's room and found them under a blanket- she suspected "playing doctor" and BR yelled at her to get out of his room. I don't know what further action was taken, or whether she told Patsy what the kids might have been doing. It is not an uncommon thing between opposite-sex siblings, but certainly something a parent would want to keep in check. Who knows what PR did about it, if anything.
I believe maybe you were looking for this Tadpole.

is this your evidence for the "playing doctor" story?

based on the case history, this is only IT!... a story from a tabloid magazine?
Seriously?

"Shortly after the call and immediately after his attorney friend Mike Bynum told John to get legal counsel for himself and Patsy, Burke's dad took the boy into a room for a private meeting.
Sources say Burke played "doctor" with JonBenet and, according to others ources, showed signs of being disturbed when he smeared feces in his bathroom.
Injuries to JonBenet's genitals were consistent with her being molested by a finger, rather than a penis, say sources, something that experts say might have been done by a prepubescent boy."

"One scenario discussed by investigators is that Burke and JonBenet - who, as sources recently told GLOBE, were sometimes caught playing doctor by house guests - were using a garrote in a "choking game" that went too far."

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191213-180645~2.png
    Screenshot_20191213-180645~2.png
    1 MB · Views: 78
sometimes you dont just read and agree...

sometimes you need to think and dig

justsayin'

Sure but we do not know what came first, the alleged fake news or LHP's remarks?

BTW BR was alleged to have learned to play doctor from some of his male buddies, i.e. just think on who the parents got close to postmortem, and why?

Sure but we do not know what came first, the alleged fake news or LHP's remarks?

BTW BR was alleged to have learned to play doctor from some of his male buddies, i.e. just think on who the parents got close to postmortem, and why?

m just curious... just wanna know where exactly the source of this LHP's remarks about the playing doctor story? was this story taken as evidence?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back