Mark Sievers Livestream Trial Thread - Days 1 - 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jaclyn Bevis‏ @jbevis10 2m2 minutes ago
I just saw Mark Sievers look up for the first time seemingly glaring at his former best friend. This photo from moments ago of Sievers crying during testimony from Wright. #trialtweets #marksieversontrial #teresasievers #nbc2courtcoverage

EJ7WPZBXYAYRQZG.png

Cathy Russon‏ @cathyrusson 2m2 minutes ago

#SieversTrial - Teresa's sister completely falls apart while she listens to how her sister was beaten to death with a hammer.

EJ7WYkkU0AAoyrj.jpg

Brooke Shafer (@BrookeWINKNews) Tweeted:
@winknews Wow this is difficult to write. Wright said Jimmy Rodgers laughed after hitting Teresa Sievers with a hammer and said "he used the claw part of the hammer". I don't believe we heard that in his last testimony. #SieversTrial @winknews

Brooke Shafer on Twitter

Morgan Rynor (@Morgan_Rynor) Tweeted:
Here are all the perspectives you need to see as Curtis Wayne Wright describes the murder. Mark Sievers getting emotional. Teresa’s sister comforting her mom. @winknews #SieversTrial Morgan Rynor on Twitter

Morgan Rynor on Twitter

CWW seemed to enjoy including that JRR laughed after and said he used the claw end of the hammer. I am so sorry that Teresa's family members had to hear that.

In JRR's trial they showed pics of Teresa's head injuries. I've also seen photos of the murder scene. Absolutely horrible that this happened to such a beautiful healer, Dr. Teresa Sievers. Make no mistake about it, Jurors, Mark Sievers has Teresa's blood on his hands. Ultimately, it is all Mark's doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mooreknowledge