Burke Ramsey Files 750 Million Dollar Lawsuit Against CBS #2

That Burke was in therapy prior to the homicide is a common BDI talking point. The only source for it is John having said during an interview that both kids had been seeing a therapist about Patsy's cancer.

Swirlz,
Nope, not the only source. Patsy in a BPD interview stated Burke and JonBenet were in therapy. That's paraphrased, when Patsy stated it, it was an off the cuff remark, quite likely a 'Dead Cat On The Table' ploy on Patsy's part?

Patsy dropped Burke as a 'project', i.e. this was her take on 'child rearing', since he was not improving quickly enough for Patsy. Then she adopted JonBenet as a 'project', both children,allegedly regressed in their toilet training during this period?

So Burke went from Mommy's favorite to being left to fend for himself.

Its difficult to understand why the kids need a therapist to explain Mommy is not well and needs your support and help, etc?

IMO, its more likely either the parent's personal relationship was impacting on the kids, or both kids were exhibiting inappropriate behavior, or both?

Burke was not that jealous that it would prevent him from sharing a bedroom with JonBenet on Christmas Eve. That is sourced directly to Patsy, from memory, it was an unsolicited remark.

So there is a triangle: Patsy, Burke and JonBenet. With JonBenet dead Patsy fails to stage herself out of the wine-cellar crime-scene, leaving forensic evidence, everywhere, yet Burke is largely erased,but for his dna markers.

Seems pretty obvious Patsy is covering for either John or Burke? Remember John manages to take a forensic cleansing shower, but Patsy does not! Which might minimally point to John being involved in the staging, e.g. wiping JonBenet down with his shirt?

I meant the article you posted. The lawsuit.
Yes, I realize that. I just recently discovered the actual footage. It surprised me to see BR appear in court so unkept and he wasn’t smiling. All that money to win and not smiling? Seems to me he smiles when it’s not appropriate and doesn’t when it is. Just my personal observation.

Yes, I realize that. I just recently discovered the actual footage. It surprised me to see BR appear in court so unkept and he wasn’t smiling. All that money to win and not smiling? Seems to me he smiles when it’s not appropriate and doesn’t when it is. Just my personal observation.
I've gone back and forth on my thoughts about Burke. I admit, I didn't really follow much in recent years.

Recently, I watched a couple of interviews with him that I hadn't seen, with Burke as an adult. Does anyone besides me think he may have Aspergers? The reason I ask this is is he seems to smile at inappropriate times, but watching him closely, I don't think it's intentional, nor do I think he finds it funny. Some of his behaviors and mannerisms remind me of a couple of Aspies that I know, and they're great guys who wouldn't harm a fly. He appears to be socially awkward.

@Steelslady , yes, many brought it up after the interview with Dr. Phil and he came out and completely denied that there was any trace of aspergers etc. So yeah, if he's just socially awkward I know I myself have many questions on his actions. They are MORE than social awkwardness in my opinion. Plus they had to add another day to the show to basically cover for the 'changes' in what he said vs the formal story that the Ramseys told about the night/morning. he slipped, IMO and lies had to be covered.

He smiled. Some people were bothered by it. Lin Wood arranged the interview and I'm assuming, went over every possible question and poured over police interview transcripts with BR ahead of time because that is what lawyers get paid to do. The idea that Burke went on Dr. Phil unprepared and accidentally "slipped" is unlikely.

Burke Ramsey socially awkward, possibly even dysfunctional, is anyone surprised, one of the biggest cases in history and guess what Burke acts funny at times?

There is evidence that Burke's curious social behavior predates JonBenet's death and continues afterwards. So its really a judgement call as to whether Burke Ramsey is cognitively 100% ?

Personally I think not, linking this to JonBenet's death could be a partial explanation, or it might be nothing but a red herring.

Burke Ramsey socially awkward, possibly even dysfunctional, is anyone surprised, one of the biggest cases in history and guess what Burke acts funny at times?

There is evidence that Burke's curious social behavior predates JonBenet's death and continues afterwards. So its really a judgement call as to whether Burke Ramsey is cognitively 100% ?

Personally I think not, linking this to JonBenet's death could be a partial explanation, or it might be nothing but a red herring.
I am not accusing Burke or saying he's innocent.

I just think to myself that maybe this guy has been under so much scrutiny over the years, that he may just not know how to act in front of the camera. Or he has high functioning Aspergers.

People also smile when they're nervous. Heck, our family has been known to try and separate at our loved ones funerals, because we all start laughing and giggling. Are we laughing because we lost an aunt, uncle, cousin, etc? Of course not.

He had the misfortune of being one of three in the house that night that was home when JonBenet was found deceased. He was also a kid, so details may not be as clear to him as they would be as an adult.

This is why I go back and forth. Of course, I don't want Burke to be guilty.

I am not accusing Burke or saying he's innocent.

I just think to myself that maybe this guy has been under so much scrutiny over the years, that he may just not know how to act in front of the camera. Or he has high functioning Aspergers.

People also smile when they're nervous. Heck, our family has been known to try and separate at our loved ones funerals, because we all start laughing and giggling. Are we laughing because we lost an aunt, uncle, cousin, etc? Of course not.

He had the misfortune of being one of three in the house that night that was home when JonBenet was found deceased. He was also a kid, so details may not be as clear to him as they would be as an adult.

This is why I go back and forth. Of course, I don't want Burke to be guilty.

Steelslady,
he may just not know how to act in front of the camera. Or he has high functioning Aspergers.
Sure, either of those two options might be correct?

Excerpt from the Bonita Papers
John's and Patsy's first child, Burke Ramsey was born on January 27, 1987 in Atlanta, Georgia. After the move to Boulder, Burke was enrolled at Flat irons Elementary School kindergarten program and then transferred to High Peaks Elementary when graduating to the first grade. Although considered intelligent by his teachers, Burke appeared to lack self-motivation and had motor skill problems which made it difficult for him to transfer his thoughts to paper, whether in the form of handwriting or typing.
There are other references to Burke's development as he moves through the education system. So it might or might not be a relevant factor?

Kolar thinks it is, but he does not bring any hard evidence to the table.

The case might also be nuanced,in that it was Patsy who actually asphyxiated JonBenet, i.e. Burke may only have injured her?

If the case were either JDI or PDI then surely both parents would have made a better job of the staging, they had the best part of five hours to achieve this?

I have read the SS overheard BR and her DS discussing the asphyxiation of JB on the 27th. She was very disturbed by their nonchalant attitude. Yes, the best friend was disturbed. Makes we wonder a few things:
  • The Stine’s were the last people to see the R’s as an intact family (her words)
  • Did PR know BR and JB had been playing doctor and she invited DS to Michigan to distract BR? Maybe BR did get a bike for Christmas and DS road it home. I believe they lived four blocks west of the R’s. Perhaps this was the 911 call on the 23rd. BR and DS playing doctor with JB?
  • The Stine’s weren’t invited to the home on the morning of Dec 26th.
The Stine’s remained loyal to the R’s even moving to Atlanta after the murder.

All questions I wonder about.

Do you remember where you read this? I have seen this in online discussions but have never seen a legit source for it.
Foreign Faction, Who Really Kidnapped JonBenet, James Kolar, page 353

Stine appeared to Kaempfer to have been disturbed by the conversation and had listened to Burke and Doug talk about how JonBenet had been strangled. Based upon Kaempfer’s statement, it appeared that Stine had over overheard the boys discussing whether or not manual strangulation had been involved in JonBenet’s death.

Stine described the conversation as being very impersonal, and it struck her that the discussion about the details of JonBenet’s death was like the boys were talking about a TV show.

Foreign Faction, Who Really Kidnapped JonBenet, James Kolar, page 353

Stine appeared to Kaempfer to have been disturbed by the conversation and had listened to Burke and Doug talk about how JonBenet had been strangled. Based upon Kaempfer’s statement, it appeared that Stine had over overheard the boys discussing whether or not manual strangulation had been involved in JonBenet’s death.

Stine described the conversation as being very impersonal, and it struck her that the discussion about the details of JonBenet’s death was like the boys were talking about a TV show.

Thanks a lot.

I just came across this and don’t know if this is the right thread to post. Sorry, if it needs to be moved, can someone do so? Thanks.

JonBenét Ramsey photographer jailed on child *advertiser censored* charges in Oregon

I just came across this and don’t know if this is the right thread to post. Sorry, if it needs to be moved, can someone do so? Thanks.

JonBenét Ramsey photographer jailed on child *advertiser censored* charges in Oregon

So creepy. There were always rumors that he was a pedophile. They always like to work with kids that is for sure. Really makes you wonder about the the rumors of there being a child sex ring in Boulder.

Steelslady,

Sure, either of those two options might be correct?

Excerpt from the Bonita Papers

There are other references to Burke's development as he moves through the education system. So it might or might not be a relevant factor?

Kolar thinks it is, but he does not bring any hard evidence to the table.

The case might also be nuanced,in that it was Patsy who actually asphyxiated JonBenet, i.e. Burke may only have injured her?

If the case were either JDI or PDI then surely both parents would have made a better job of the staging, they had the best part of five hours to achieve this?

The head blow came first and would have killed her; had she not been strangled.
Legally, I don’t believe Kolar can state what evidence he discovered.
Dr. Phil stated BR had an anxiety disorder, but this diagnosis can go so much deeper as you stated.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back