Mark Sievers Trial General Discussion Thread

Was just chatting on the Tweeter with one of the trial reporters. (2 tweets is chatting to me) She said it was not the sleep apnea juror that was falling asleep, he wasn't picked. She also brought up that during CWW's testimony today he said he was splitting the $ payment with JRR 50/50. And CWW said there wasn't a specific amount because he didn't know how much cash he would get. Didn't he testify during the JRR trial (or maybe it was TSh) that JRR was going to get $10,000

Yeah same person.
I don't understand how that can be. If she's on the Defense Team why would she sit like a spectator with her coat on in the audience section? Sorry, not to be difficult, but the woman I'm talking about looks like she's just following the trial.

All it takes is one woman on that jury to feel sorry for Mark... and that's what he's counting on. He's been a master manipulator of women all his life..... he is SURE he will turn at least ONE woman on the jury... That's why they accepted a female strong jury, IMO. Remember, he got Theresa.

That fake crying today is not fooling any female IMO.

Today was not even the tip of the iceberg. Their finances and Mark's lack of handling them has not been introduced yet. I guarantee the number will shock us all because Mark was juggling all of it. And the Medicare fraud will be introduced as well. What a huge headache of a mess!

Do not tell me that IF there was any hanky panky going on that TS would stoop to this meathead's level I cannot decide who makes me sicker, meathead on the stand or meathead writing his novel ... gross

I don't understand how that can be. If she's on the Defense Team why would she sit like a spectator with her coat on in the audience section? Sorry, not to be difficult, but the woman I'm talking about looks like she's just following the trial.

The only person on the defense side that I didn’t know who they were, was the African American lady sitting behind Marks stepmom.

did anyone see the video from Wink's news site? Neighbor says she bought the house next door that was their's before they built the new house and is a fraction of the size,seems like they would have picked a better neighborhood, you do not want to be the big fish in the small sea but whatever anyway, she said she thought when cops showed up that he had killed the entire family he was so nutso and always watched her from the windows close! like right up to her front windows, so creepy

MOO, my only criticism so far for the State is that they need to question CWW much more concerning exactly what Mark told him about his children being in danger if Teresa left him. Pin CWW down more on why Teresa had to be killed. CWW's not fulfilling his plea deal, AFAIC, by supplying a logical reason why Teresa had to die per what Mark told him. It's BS what he's saying as Mark's reasons. I feel that what Mark told him and the exact reasons given will take on more importance later if the Jurors believe the rest of what CWW testifies. Don't give Mark's Defense Team a way to turn the story at a later date.

We've all seen the tricks Defense can come up with sometimes at the last desperate minute. Now I can't come up with how they'd do it exactly, but... Suppose Defense doesn't go the affair/swinger route, but instead starts saying Teresa knowingly was involved in some shady deal and Mark was the one who was going to blow the whistle and was being threatened via the lives of the children. As someone said up thread, it only take one or two Jurors feeling sorry for Mark. It could be something that can't be fully corroborated. but adds reasonable doubt. All JMO.

did anyone see the video from Wink's news site? Neighbor says she bought the house next door that was their's before they built the new house and is a fraction of the size,seems like they would have picked a better neighborhood, you do not want to be the big fish in the small sea but whatever anyway, she said she thought when cops showed up that he had killed the entire family he was so nutso and always watched her from the windows close! like right up to her front windows, so creepy
Mark let his daughters play card games on the roof when the investigation started. He is nuts!

One thing I don’t believe from CWW is that he and JR had no firm plans as to the “how” they were going to kill her. Rubbish IMO. JR packed that hammer for a reason and that was to do the deed. It doesn’t matter they they didn’t actually use that one but that was the plan the entire time. MOO

At the very end of court today, after the jury was excused, the judge said to both sides, " Mr Peele was falling asleep today, I think he may have actually been asleep a moment or two---Just want both sides to be aware of it and keep an eye on him..."

That must be juror that is falling asleep? lol

They need to put an alternate in if he can’t stay awake. This is way too important for one of the jurors to sleep through the testimony. MOO

MOO, my only criticism so far for the State is that they need to question CWW much more concerning exactly what Mark told him about his children being in danger if Teresa left him. Pin CWW down more on why Teresa had to be killed. CWW's not fulfilling his plea deal, AFAIC, by supplying a logical reason why Teresa had to die per what Mark told him. It's BS what he's saying as Mark's reasons. I feel that what Mark told him and the exact reasons given will take on more importance later if the Jurors believe the rest of what CWW testifies. Don't give Mark's Defense Team a way to turn the story at a later date.

We've all seen the tricks Defense can come up with sometimes at the last desperate minute. Now I can't come up with how they'd do it exactly, but... Suppose Defense doesn't go the affair/swinger route, but instead starts saying Teresa knowingly was involved in some shady deal and Mark was the one who was going to blow the whistle and was being threatened via the lives of the children. As someone said up thread, it only take one or two Jurors feeling sorry for Mark. It could be something that can't be fully corroborated. but adds reasonable doubt. All JMO.

All stuff for the recross maybe.

Here I am thinking about it and the rerun is on Court TV at exactly the point where CWW sounds ridiculously vague as to why Mark feels he has to arrange Teresa to be killed. It's not believable that CWW accepted such vague reasons.

They talked about options. Mark decided the only option was for Teresa to die. The kids lives would be in danger if Teresa left. Come on, CWW would demand more real reasons and info!

Here I am thinking about it and the rerun is on Court TV at exactly the point where CWW sounds ridiculously vague as to why Mark feels he has to arrange Teresa to be killed. It's not believable that CWW accepted such vague reasons.

They talked about options. Mark decided the only option was for Teresa to die. The kids lives would be in danger if Teresa left. Come on, CWW would demand more real reasons and info!

He did it for the money...plain and simple. He just doesn’t want to admit it on the stand. He didn’t care why Mark wanted her dead as long as he got is $100k. JMO

All stuff for the recross maybe.

CWW got away with those vague answers in the JRR trial. I know he did it for the money, but MARK DID IT ALL FOR THE MONEY TOO. There was enough reasonable doubt from either CWW's or TaySho's testimony to not find JRR guilty in 1st Degree Murder. It's much more important in this trial to pin down Mark as much as possible. We know his gig was up fooling Teresa, but the Jury needs to know for sure that it was all about Mark's greed by then. The more than can believe CWW the better. Mark didn't give him vague reasons and CWW knows more about the real reasons like what Mark was doing and that Mark wanted her killed for the insurance money.

Last edited:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zen1974