AMBER ALERT NJ - Dulce Mariá Alavez, 5, abducted at Bridgeton City Park, Cumberland County, 16 Sept 2019 #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
The man just arrested for luring, drives a silver foreign sedan.

Over 500 possible red or look a like vans have been investigated by local authorities.

I was actually in my walmart a couple days ago, her flier is verry visable on their Missing Bulletin board. I could see hers a good distance from me. Also it is directly next to the bathroom.

I thought he drove a black Mercedes MK something or other. JMO

ALSO The Maurice River & FREQUENTLY visited trails. I have yet to ask a member of the PD that I am familiar with if that has also been checked. Or I could have missed them saying the did. It is literally 20 min from the case area. Please google Maps this, IDK how to post a picture

Guys, for me the Delaware connection is far-fetched, but the resemblance between the composite from Dulce's case and Steven Vera is really strong to me! WOW! (Although Abby & Libby's case has taught me how vastly our perceptions of a close resemblance can vary, so maybe it's just me.

Also, I know a 15-year old is a little different than a 5-year old, but sometimes a predator's instincts, needs, and opportunity outweigh their preference. I'm really hopeful this is a break in the case.

Still catching up on the Dr. Phil appearance.

They searched for Cupcake at the landfill/ dumpster staging area. Did they search any landfill for Dulce? I am sorry to ask it.
I don’t think so since there are many landfills.In that case they searched the landfill that corresponded to an specific apartment that the suspect lived at. They had specific leads

I still feel the abductor is a family man with relative kids. He was there with two children after all. So it’s not a lone wolf or a person that was looking for a child, it was an opportunity that presented itself and they took it. Perhaps they’d thought about it before but the circumstances presented themselves and they fulfilled a personal goal. Will these kids one day remember the day they went to the park and came back home with an extra kid?
All of this is assuming that the info the witness provided and what LE has disclosed its accurate

The problem I have with an abductor driving a long distance to city park is that particular location has very few egress points and all of them but one have the potential for the abductor to run smack into responding LE were the abduction to have been reported immediately and someone to have seen the actors car. The actor would need to have spent time casing out the park and figuring out the best escape route. That would increase the chances of the actor being seen for later identification. Timing would have been precise. A number of large risks for the actor.

The problem I have with an abductor driving a long distance to city park is that particular location has very few egress points and all of them but one have the potential for the abductor to run smack into responding LE were the abduction to have been reported immediately and someone to have seen the actors car. The actor would need to have spent time casing out the park and figuring out the best escape route. That would increase the chances of the actor being seen for later identification. Timing would have been precise. A number of large risks for the actor.
I don't see that as an issue at all. Egress points are only a few minutes drive. Someone familiar with the area also realizes the direction that LE would most likely arrive and could turn in opposing directions. This person probably had Dulce in a vehicle and out of there before Mom even realized she was missing as he knew that as she was off in a parking lot waiting in her car. JMO

Its been a while since I posted on this case but Ive been following. I came in today and saw a totally different perspective IMO.
IMO, something happened that had even the Pastors/Priests refuse to lead a prayer at the candlelight vigil. Has anybody else heard of that happening?

Anybody know the ages of the 2 children seen with the man that took her?

Its been a while since I posted on this case but Ive been following. I came in today and saw a totally different perspective IMO.
IMO, something happened that had even the Pastors/Priests refuse to lead a prayer at the candlelight vigil. Has anybody else heard of that happening?

Anybody know the ages of the 2 children seen with the man that took her?
It was not reported that pastors refused to attend a candlelight vigil.
If I remember correctly, one was asked but was unable to attend because of a previous commitment.
That was the only one that was apparently asked. I haven't heard that they asked several to attend.
Vigils are held all the time by the community without someone from a church saying a prayer.

Also, we don't know if the man in the sketch is the one who took her. All we know is that he was believed to be there at the time and LE would like to speak to him.
It's certainly possible that he was involved, but we don't know for sure and I doubt LE does either.

Imo

I don't see that as an issue at all. Egress points are only a few minutes drive. Someone familiar with the area also realizes the direction that LE would most likely arrive and could turn in opposing directions. This person probably had Dulce in a vehicle and out of there before Mom even realized she was missing as he knew that as she was off in a parking lot waiting in her car. JMO

"Someone familiar with the area". That speaks to someone who is local or has been to the park on multiple occasions. Someone driving from, New York or Virginia for example would not know all the egress points and probable LE response route. The actor would not know where every LE car was (say at a traffic stop 1/2 mile away) at the moment of abduction.

I base my responses here on past case experience, organization studies and shows I have seen on the particular cases we are discussing. It's OK to disagree. :)

"Someone familiar with the area". That speaks to someone who is local or has been to the park on multiple occasions. Someone driving from, New York or Virginia for example would not know all the egress points and probable LE response route. The actor would not know where every LE car was (say at a traffic stop 1/2 mile away) at the moment of abduction.

I base my responses here on past case experience, organization studies and shows I have seen on the particular cases we are discussing. It's OK to disagree. :)
I wasn't really disagreeing with you. It did sound as if I was...your points are valid, for sure. And, I've said all along it is someone local. Someone who knows the park, the playground, and the neighborhood.

My other point was only that it's not a long dash out of there to avoid being caught by oncoming LE. If someone were observant enough to see the mom sitting some yards away, in her car in a parking lot, I just happen to think that allows for escape before anyone even noticed. Thinking mom would first get out of the vehicle and come look, ask the little brother what happened, look around a bit - some time goes by (enough) before 911 is called. In fact, she did call family first so there was plenty of time.

Last edited:
This is just so disturbing that she's been missing without a trace all this time.

I keep trying to think of scenarios that could have happened, but we've discussed them all, without results.

I just think it was someone who knew that area. Knew that there were no working cameras where they abducted her. I feel it's someone she was familiar with. They never find her ice cream cup or spoon, which for me, has been important. One of both of those items should have been found. My thoughts are that someone she was familiar with told her she could eat it in the car, and she went willingly, having no clue that she would not come back to the park to play with her brother. Somehow, this person coaxed her.

I know many say that a child would go with a stranger willingly, and that is possible, too.

The man just arrested for luring, drives a silver foreign sedan.

Over 500 possible red or look a like vans have been investigated by local authorities.

I was actually in my walmart a couple days ago, her flier is verry visable on their Missing Bulletin board. I could see hers a good distance from me. Also it is directly next to the bathroom.

That’s great her flyer is up.

And this is just my opinion, I might glance at that flyer when going to the bathroom - but a family member handing out flyers when people exit - face to face - gets my attention.

Are there regulations regarding burials/funerals/cremation and citizenship?

I just can't make sense of the "dump the body like trash and burn some evidence due to being here illegally" scenario, logically or morally.

In NJ, in order for remains to be disposed of a death certificate must be signed by a licensed physician. If a body is crossing state lines or being shipped out of the country the body must be embalmed or cremated.
Your legality has no bearing on burial, but you must be legal next of kin or have a waiver from the surrogates office

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SashaRhea82