Mark Sievers Trial General Discussion Thread

CWW got away with those vague answers in the JRR trial. There was enough reasonable doubt from either CWW's or TaySho's testimony to not find JRR guilty in 1st Degree Murder. It's much more important in this trial to pin down Mark as much as possible. We know his gig was up fooling Teresa, but the Jury needs to know for sure that it was all about Mark's greed by then. The more than can believe CWW the better. Mark didn't give him vague reasons and CWW knows more about the real reasons.
The line of questioning of CWW was going to be different for both trials. CWW was the middle man and he didnt say everything that happened at JRR's trial

did anyone see the video from Wink's news site? Neighbor says she bought the house next door that was their's before they built the new house and is a fraction of the size,seems like they would have picked a better neighborhood, you do not want to be the big fish in the small sea but whatever anyway, she said she thought when cops showed up that he had killed the entire family he was so nutso and always watched her from the windows close! like right up to her front windows, so creepy
On their street, their house is THE BIG FISH in a small sea. Nice neighborhood and very well kept. Their house is very BIG in comparison to the others and sticks out like a sore thumb. IMO.

Praying for justice for TS.

I wonder if Mark's attorneys will go after him on cross tomorrow, on the vague motive for Mark wanting her deAd?

I think it's definitely something the Prosecution needs to define as much as possible. Why Mark thought it important to arrange for his wife to be killed is the crux of this trial, IMO. It might be obvious Mark arranged it, but one or two jurors could possibly believe he had some good motive. JMO, I worry sometimes.

I think it's definitely something the Prosecution needs to define as much as possible. Why Mark thought it important to arrange for his wife to be killed is the crux of this trial, IMO. It might be obvious Mark arranged it, but one or two jurors could possibly believe he had some good motive. JMO, I worry sometimes.

I think you're right about this issue. As someone pointed out above, the defense could come up with a bigger motive for Wright to have killed her if there is no believable motive for MS to do so.

That isn't going to work, but I'm interested in how the Defense would go about it. After all, Mark supplied CWW with all the info as to how to conveniently kill Teresa.
read back on the old threads. Mark documented and was planning this for a very long time and made notes that T was attracted to CWW...… Not true on her part, but he has been throwing T under the bus for a very long time. They are going to paint CWW as a scorned lover

read back on the old threads. Mark documented and was planning this for a very long time and made notes that T was attracted to CWW...… Not true on her part, but he has been throwing T under the bus for a very long time

I don't doubt that, but I don't think it's going to all fit together with the actual facts that Mark wanted his wife dead for the big insurance money. I can't see the jurors believing the sexual stuff was that important. Sorry, I don't doubt they'll try, but think it'll go nowhere.

I don't doubt that, but I don't think it's going to all fit together with the actual facts that Mark wanted his wife dead for the big insurance money. I can't see the jurors believing the sexual stuff was that important. Sorry, I don't doubt they'll try, but think it'll go nowhere.
Have you followed all this from the beginning? There is so much in this case to absorb. The defense is fighting for their client's life. A few threads back it was discussed that the defense was going to go this route .

Have you followed all this from the beginning? There is so much in this case to absorb. The defense is fighting for their client's life. A few threads back it was discussed that the defense was going to go this route .

Yes I have followed from the very beginning, but I've followed enough trials to expect the unexpected sometimes.

Yes I have followed from the very beginning, but I've followed enough trials to expect the unexpected sometimes.
@Curious Me
This was an old post from an admin on WS re the defense and their strategy…..

((FYI - this "Mark didn't want Teresa dead" strategy and suggesting that Wayne & Teresa were seeing each other as a part of the open marriage agreement is a bright preview of what the defense is going to argue in Mark's case. I have that on good authority. Someone in the know told me that's where this was headed several weeks ago.

So go ahead and buckle up. If you think this trial has ticked you off, you ain't heard nothing yet.))

I feel like I heard this guy was an alternate.
Did they appoint the alternates already?

In many states, they don't tell anyone who the alternates will be until the testimony is over. That way ALL the jurors need to pay attention. Then they randomly pick the alternates, and the rest go into deliberations.

My thing is ...even if they make her out to be a vixen....how does that justify murder? How? We know it's not the truth but even if it was.. how do you justify murdering her? Further, how do you make yourself look innocent by attacking your deceased wife? By dragging her reputation through the mud. Does that make Mark look like a grieving widow? (Sorry rant over.) Lol
My guess is that their angle will be that she had something going on with CWW, and he killed her for reasons related to their relationship, and MS had nothing to do with it.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brew23p
Back