Mark Sievers Trial General Discussion Thread

Oh, that's why he's writing so diligently and in such a hurry. He writes while fake crying, even takes off his glasses, but still keeps writing.
Yes, he takes off his glasses so he can wipe his eyes, which are NOT wet with tears, but he wipes them anyway, then wipes again, as if he needs to. So phoney.

One thing is for sure is it's going to get interesting.
Did u read the post I tagged you in. An admin that is in "the know" just said what the strategy is going to be for the defense.
@Curious Me
This was an old post from an admin on WS re the defense and their strategy…..

((FYI - this "Mark didn't want Teresa dead" strategy and suggesting that Wayne & Teresa were seeing each other as a part of the open marriage agreement is a bright preview of what the defense is going to argue in Mark's case. I have that on good authority. Someone in the know told me that's where this was headed several weeks ago.

So go ahead and buckle up. If you think this trial has ticked you off, you ain't heard nothing yet.))

Yes, thank you. I'm following what you're saying, but still have my own thoughts and opinions. I would probably not see this as a crime of passion or jealousy, but who knows maybe a jury would. Nothing is a sure bet at this point, IMO.

My guess is that their angle will be that she had something going on with CWW, and he killed her for reasons related to their relationship, and MS had nothing to do with it.
I am trying to remember how much proof they have, of actual written or taped evidence of Mark making the request?

So far, the money used for the trip to Florida was the payment made to CWW for his tech work.

I didn't see any texts which said anything incriminating other than 'lets use the other' devices to speak.

But what if the defense claims those texts were about the ins fraud or something like that? o_O

Do they have any solid evidence other than CWW's testimony?

Omgosh. Just got home from work and see WAYNE TESTIFIED TODAY!!! Of course that would be the day I had to be awol. :mad: So, I guess I’m gonna sit here at watch 3 hours before I have to get back up and do it all again tomorrow.

WE all know the backstory, evidence and SO MUCH MORE than the jurors know (or so they say).... we have to remember to look at it from ONLY what they are hearing. NONE of us thing JRR wasn't involved in the actual killing, do we? Yet the jury let him off on that. Prosecution HAS to make sure the jury knows... because as much as WE don't believe Mark... remember.. Casey Anthony walked from getting One guy to feel sorry for her. Mark kept Theresa for a LONG time. Men like that CAN make eye contact with a woman on the jury that is insecure etc....It happens. Heck, even Jodi Arias had a man on the jury that 'believed' some of her lies. There is no being TOO CAREFUL at this point.

Omgosh. Just got home from work and see WAYNE TESTIFIED TODAY!!! Of course that would be the day I had to be awol. :mad: So, I guess I’m gonna sit here at watch 3 hours before I have to get back up and do it all again tomorrow.

Did you watch him testify in the last trial? If so, you did not miss anything.

I could be wrong, but it seemed almost word for word from his testimony at JRR's trial.

Is Wayne done? Or is he back on the stand tomorrow?

Actually, I lie. You did miss a few things.

1. They showed an email exchange between CWW and MS about Teresa's flight. CWW emailed MS "in code" trying to find out what flight TS was on so he could track it. He did not get Mark's return email, also in code, in time, though.

2. CWW said JRR laughed at the end of hammering TS to death and that he used the claw end of the hammer for the last of it.

3. He said they were going to split an approximate 100K for the killing, which contradicts the 10K from the first trial I think.....

I feel like there was a fourth thing, but now I can't remember what it was......maybe just that Mark was fake crying a LOT and it was very annoying.....

CARWASH!!! Is he dropping a "secret" threat??? Sometimes I think I know too much about the background of these two very odd & dangerous men. (Back to catching up on reading posts...)
Do tell. I know nothing.
. . . vehicle was discovered abandoned in the parking lot of a car wash. . .
https://www.websleuths.com/forums/threads/mo-ronnie-a-bolin-33-jefferson-county-8-july-1996.290159/
MO - Ronnie A Bolin, 33, Jefferson County, 8 July 1996
Vital Statistics at Time of Disappearance
Missing Since: July 8, 1996 from Jefferson County, Missouri
Classification: Endangered Missing
Date Of Birth: December 28, 1962
Height and Weight: 5'7, 300 pounds
Distinguishing Characteristics: Caucasian male. Brown hair, green eyes.
Details of Disappearance
Bolin disappeared from Jefferson County, Missouri on July 8, 1996. His vehicle was discovered abandoned in the parking lot of a car wash located in the 2200 block of north Florissant Avenue in North St. Louis, Missouri on July 9, the day after he was last seen. [...]

There was definitely more information from CWW today. Some was the same but he 'embellished' in my opinion. Trying to be more convincing, i supposed, since he wasn't believed in JRR's trial. Wonder if they told him his 25 yrs depends on a conviction.

Mark Sievers Trial - YouTube
Mark Sievers Trial
9 videos

1:26:44NOW PLAYING
Mark Sievers Trial Day 2 - Kevin Stout - Digital Forensic Examiner
Law & Crime Network

55:48NOW PLAYING
Mark Sievers Trial Day 2 - Kevin Stout - Digital Forensic Examiner & Jennifer Kircikyan
Law & Crime Network

1:46:50NOW PLAYING
Mark Sievers Trial Day 2 - Curtis Wayne Wright - Cooperating Co defendant Part 1
Law & Crime Network

1:22:37NOW PLAYING
Mark Sievers Trial Day 2 - Curtis Wayne Wright - Cooperating Co defendant Part 2
Law & Crime Network

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd
Back