The Duggar Family: 18 Kids & Counting

Seems that if a person has a regular-depth pool, they should know how to swim, or stay out of the water?

JMHO YMMV
What I read is that they think she slipped and hit her head and fell into the pool (I’m assuming she would have had to hit her head hard enough to make her unconscious, causing her to drown when she fell in).

Their show was like watching paint dry. It was always about the older daughters and their weddings, courtships, and pregnancies. The Bates are similar to the Duggars but at least their show focuses on the entire family.

Their show was like watching paint dry. It was always about the older daughters and their weddings, courtships, and pregnancies. The Bates are similar to the Duggars but at least their show focuses on the entire family.

Sadly, their daughter, JoyAnna, recently had a miscarriage, so of course, bring in the cameras! This poor girl has not one second of privacy or personal space. And of course, since pregnancy is the primary purpose in life, she also loses self esteem, in such a narrow way of thinking. While her sisters and in laws are pregnant.

I don't routinely watch, but in small segments from the stationary bike, it seems that the daughters are actually becoming individuals as wives & mothers! They don't look & sound so cookie-cutter.

(Still not any way to raise whole, productive humans.)

JMHO YMMV

Duggar Family Denies Home Was Raided By Homeland Security Agents

Interesting. Apparently the Duggars home was raided by the Department of Homeland Security, for an investigation. The article confirms that yes, the Department of Homeland Security did raid their house, but the Duggars deny it. Go figure it.

Homeland Security Investigations confirm presence at Duggar home

HSI has broad legal authority to enforce a diverse array of federal statutes. It uses this authority to investigate all types of cross-border criminal activity, including:

• Financial crimes, money laundering and bulk cash smuggling;
Hmmm....

They also assist in internet crimes as we know. They can get involved in most crimes that involve the internet... or involve the FBI. So hopefully this IS fraud or money related because it would be better than the other things that occurred to me.

Is Josh really living on that property still? Because if he is my concern just went up.... they may share a wifi network.

Last edited:
They also assist in internet crimes as we know. They can get involved in most crimes that involve the internet... or involve the FBI. So hopefully this IS fraud or money related because it would be better than the other things that occurred to me.

Is Josh really living on that property still? Because if he is my concern just went up.... they may share a wifi network.

This occurred to me as well. And non MSM has some significant rumors about the investigation.

Well, maybe they can work this into the show, "Counting On", because the numbers have been dropping significantly. Josh is by far the most interesting one in the entire family.

On Wednesday, November 20, a Homeland Security Investigations (HSI) spokesperson confirmed the agency was in Arkansas for a federal criminal investigation, but it was at a business associated with Josh Duggar and not a residence, as previously told to KNWA.
UPDATE: HSI amends information into Duggar investigation
Josh Duggar has Homeland Security crawling around the car dealership where he works in Arkansas, and it's related to a federal investigation ... TMZ has learned.

Agents went to the dealership in Springdale, AR in connection to a federal probe ... according to sources close to the situation. There were reports the feds had raided the Duggar family home, but we're told that's not the case. Agents have only been at Josh's place of employment ... at least for now.
A Duggar family spokesperson says it's not true "any member of our family is the target of any investigation of any kind."
Homeland Security Goes to Josh Duggar's Office for Investigation

The Duggars insist the reports are "fake news."

From what I understand the raid had nothing to do with Josh other than it happened at a place where he work.

Ugh, and in more news, Jinger Dugger and her husband lost a lucrative association with a Donut company due to their homophobic views:
Jinger Duggar Gets Totally Owned by Random Donut Company Owner - The Hollywood Gossip

Josh and his wife Anna had another baby - the sixth:
It's a Girl! Anna and Josh Duggar Welcome Baby No. 6
Fill that quiver!

And mama Michelle admits she has a hard time keeping track of her pregnant daughters' due dates. And:
While this was the first time Michelle has practically admitted that she isn’t close to her children, it’s not the first time it was apparent to the more critical viewer. The Duggar family shared their “jurisdictions” and buddy groups in one of the family’s earliest specials. While it may have seemed like a good way of handling a large number of children, if you look at it with a critical eye, you can see how it would be relatively easy for many of the kids to get lost in the crowd. According to Psychology Today, a large number of children can foster closer sibling relationships, but the parent-child relationship can suffer. That seems to be the case of the Duggars.
'Counting On': Did Michelle Duggar Just Admit She Has a Distant Relationship with Her Adult Children?
The Duggars had "jurisdictions" and siblings raising siblings. I had a mom and dad who raised me and my brothers. Yeah, they babysat me sometimes but my mom and dad were front and center present while Michelle and dad Jim Bob seem more interested in popping out as many little Duggars as possible than taking care of them post utero. MOO.

Why do people even care to watch this dysfunctional family?

'Counting On' Star Derick Dillard Spills The Tea On The 'Pressure' To Film The Duggar Family Show

https://www./5816381/derick-dillard-jim-bob-duggar-controversy/

Derick Dillard claims he and Jill Duggar aren't ALLOWED at her parents' house | Daily Mail Online

Interesting story on many news media. Derick Dillard reveals he and Jill are not allowed in the Duggar house without Jim Bob present and his okay.

Derick and Jill believed they would be sued if they did not do what was wanted on Counting On and 19 Kids and Counting. Later they find out only Jim Bob has the only contract with TLC not the entire clan.

JB is upset that his daughter wears slacks, shorts, has a nose ring and possibly takes birth control.

Well JB, Jill is an adult and lives with her husband. She is free from you and your rules. You no longer have control over all the adult kids now. Hopefully more will grow and spread their wings away from you.

I would like to see Jill and Derick move away so they have a more peaceful life and can grow.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/counting-star-derick-dillard-spills-001736424.html

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
flintinsects
Back