GUILTY CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #69

Status
Not open for further replies.
This was from a Facebook page - the page is not related to KB's case, but had some neat info on the "dollar ride"

WHY DOLLAR RIDE?
There is a tradition in the military flying schools for which the first flight in pilot training is called “dollar ride,” usually this term is applied to the first flight in any flying training program in a new aircraft.

The student is very clueless and the instructor pilot (IP) has to DEMOnstrate (and so fly) so much that the student is essentially a passenger, for this reason the student gives the IP a dollar bill as a “tip” for the ride. The dollars are always decorated with magazine clippings (some more risqué than others), phrases, or other details that might characterize the flight, the student, or the IP, some of the dollars that I have seen are more a big collage than a single bill and most of them are very naughty and funny!!! Many instructors’s desks are littered with those special dollar bills.
Oh I love this story and hopefully the baby will get those someday
JMO

KK doing a walk-thru at Kelsey’s house, and the K9 doing its thing:

@Gardener1850, near the end of this video (around 15:40 or so) there are antlers on the top of the kitchen cabinets. :(

Also, in the photo below, there is a wreath on KB's front door. MOO

Clayton Sandell on Twitter
EKAoU3DVUAUvOJx.jpg

Bbm, Oh she mattered. To hundreds of us strangers here who felt her in our hearts. Just think of those that haven't joined us. She mattered all right.

She didn't matter to just one person. That's all it took. She mattered so little to him that he was surprised people cared she was gone...people who she didn't even know. Just one person didn't care. The person she cared about most probably second only to her babe.

The world is a weird place and humans are odd beings.

ebm: had to change "we" to "humans"...WE are all alright.

eta: ACTUALLY, KB didn't matter to a lot of people. When I think about how many people could've saved her life, I contradict the above. A lot of people failed her. I hope they live with that for the rest of their lives.

Last edited:
I watched one video so far. Inside of the home.
Note: cookie cutters in a bag in a Cupboard. She specifically instructed to get them and throw them away.
They had blood on the zip lock.

Why? Did he dig in there to look for something and got blood on the bag? Was it on the counter--picked it up and shoved it in the cupboard? Even law enforcement were confused by it.

I watched one video so far. Inside of the home.
Note: cookie cutters in a bag in a Cupboard. She specifically instructed to get them and throw them away.
They had blood on the zip lock.

Why? Did he dig in there to look for something and got blood on the bag? Was it on the counter--picked it up and shoved it in the cupboard? Even law enforcement were confused by it.

Haven't watched so commenting without visual knowledge, but the cookie cutters have confused me from the get go, when someone tweeted that statement. Was it part of the here-cover-your-head-smell-this-candle ruse?

Screen Shot 2019-11-22 at 4.45.28 PM.png
Screen Shot 2019-11-22 at 4.45.17 PM.png
Screen Shot 2019-11-22 at 4.44.29 PM.png
Screen Shot 2019-11-22 at 4.44.03 PM.png
Time stamp of KK @ sonic is 1:18pm so the time range of the neighbor's camera showing motion at 12:51pm & 12:53pm totally makes sense. Since she had to walk back to her car then drive back and pick up the trash before sonic.

48 Hours tends to produce an episode to air immediately after a verdict is announced.

As they air on Saturday, I imagine they requested evidence from the DA. While the date is unfortunate, this couldn’t wait.

Personally, if given the choice between seeing this stuff today or tomorrow, I wanted it yesterday.

Agreed.

The DA is not insensitive to the significance of the 22nd.

Clearly, this case impacted all of the prosecution team significantly.

The DA's office deserves to be able to turn the page on this case.

The release of evidence is a way of unburdening themselves of some of the weight they've carried over the past year trying to give KB some measure of justice.

I think the release of evidence on the 1-year anniversary of her death is a way of affirming that the wheels of justice have come full circle, like the revolution of the earth around the sun.

It's a form of closure, in a way.

Like a memorial service...only different.

I think both are important.

So, I'm remembering KB today, and I'm also remembering why she's gone.

"The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it."

JMO.

Hope dear Radar realizes what a star he is.:):):)
Such a smartie, and hope he is continually rewarded for being such a 'good boy'.
We need our Radars, whether smart or not, as besides helping to bring Justice they are our delightful companions.
OOPS, better take mine, for ANOTHER walk, as that is all she wants, all day, everyday.:(

thanks for this. Yes Radar is a star. I have two little fur babies and that’s all they want too.

Wish I could see the pic of Kelsey with the poinsettia better. Beautiful lady.

prayers to her family. Grateful she left Baby K behind for them.

It’s hard for me to upload photos on here. Going to share on Twitter #kelseyberreth
Granted after watching all these videos I'm way behind on post, however I don't think it was a candle ruse, actually I think he was looking for something, open the drawer and grabbed and lifted up the bag cookie cutters
Moo

Agreed.

The DA is not insensitive to the significance of the 22nd.

Clearly, this case impacted all of the prosecution team significantly.

The DA's office deserves to be able to turn the page on this case.

The release of evidence is a way of unburdening themselves of some of the weight they've carried over the past year trying to give KB some measure of justice.

I think the release of evidence on the 1-year anniversary of her death is a way of affirming that the wheels of justice have come full circle, like the revolution of the earth around the sun.

It's a form of closure, in a way.

Like a memorial service...only different.

I think both are important.

So, I'm remembering KB today, and I'm also remembering why she's gone.

"The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it."

JMO.
What a beautiful eloquent post. After I got done reading it I had to scroll up to see who wrote it. Kudos to you GordianKnot!

Just getting started watching the videos but want to post this before I forget:

In video "34-1 Walk through at Patrick's" I noted at about 5 min mark that detective stopped KK and told her that investigators didn't want to talk about a comment KK made because of agreement with her attorney.

IMO - KK's plea deal was in negotiated in phases. Prosecutor was not going to sign off prior to going on tour with KK and hearing and/or validating her story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gooniesforever