Dylan Redwine's father’s trial in death of son, rescheduled to 18 September 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
When this trial finally happens, I'm hoping it will be shown on Court TV so I can watch.
Don't forget -- Colorado criminal trials are mostly trial by twitter.

Camera's in the courtroom (i.e., expanded media coverage) limited to advisements and arraignments. I'm sure there will be great commentary by Court TV -- along with Dylan's extended family.

Gotta be drivin’ MR nuts havin to be sober alllll thisss tiiiime:p Can’t help but chuckle a little;)
No doubt he is enjoying his Pruno:

Pruno, or prison wine, is an alcoholic beverage variously made from apples, oranges, fruit cocktail, fruit juices, hard candy, sugar, high fructose syrup, and possibly other ingredients, including crumbled bread. Bread supposedly provides the yeast for the pruno to ferment.

I hear it tastes like shchittt

No doubt he is enjoying his Pruno:

Pruno, or prison wine, is an alcoholic beverage variously made from apples, oranges, fruit cocktail, fruit juices, hard candy, sugar, high fructose syrup, and possibly other ingredients, including crumbled bread. Bread supposedly provides the yeast for the pruno to ferment.

I hear it tastes like shchittt
Ohhhh gawd Lol :D ewwww!! Perfect!!

I saw the first date you wrote and thought great trial starts in February that’s not to far off and then realized my mistake.

Pre-trial conference is only one day -- you're correct trial scheduled to begin Feb 2, 2020.

3/5/20

9:00 AM 1D

REDWINE, MARK
Pre-Trial Conference
D342017CR343 La Plata County Division 1

4/2/20

8:00 AM 1D

REDWINE, MARK
Jury Trial

" " "

4/29/20

REDWINE, MARK
Jury Trial

Pre-trial conference is only one day -- you're correct trial scheduled to begin Feb 2, 2020.

4/2/20

REDWINE, MARK
Jury Trial

But - trial isn't on Feb. 2, 2020 - it's on April 2, 2020. You must be reading the 4/2/20 as Europe would write it..... yes? ;)

Assault case against former Redwine defense lawyer dismissed

A judge has dismissed a case against a Colorado public defense lawyer formerly assigned to the murder case against Mark Redwine after prosecutors said there is not enough evidence to proceed with charges.

Law enforcement accused John Moran, 42, of assaulting his ex-girlfriend by pushing her off a porch and spraying her with a water hose. But prosecutors said in court filings earlier this week that there is “insufficient evidence” to prosecute the case and moved to dismiss allegations, court documents show.

HEY EVERYONE,
WE NEED YOUR HELP! IT'S FREE AND TAKES JUST A FEW SECONDS!
CLICK HERE AND SUBSCRIBE TO THE WEBSLEUTHS YOUTUBE CHANNEL!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=4TXf5vfAv8k
We are past the halfway mark. We need 1000 subscribers before we can go live with something called "Smart Chat". Using Smart Chat to broadcast live will help Websleuths continue to operate.
Right now at Websleuths youtube, we have the latest Websleuths Radio Podcast with Leigh Egan from Crimeoneline.com Leigh updates us on the Heidi Broussard case, Paighton Houston and so much more.
Click on the link and hit the "Subscribe" button and help Websleuths.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=4TXf5vfAv8k

Thank you,
Tricia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads