Found Deceased AL - Aniah Haley Blanchard, 19, Auburn, Lee County, 23 Oct 2019 *Arrest* #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
New Suspect has a Facebook friend who might be the person named by MSM who drove the suspect to Fl. I had actually found this same profile yesterday when I was poking around on FB. (Delete if this isn’t allowed)

UPDATE: this person is actually listed as his BIL on FB. I now have a strong suspicion that he was the driver to FL.

Last edited:
IMO it’s weird that the driver hasn’t been charged with a crime. I don’t see how it’s possible that he didn’t know he was transporting a wanted man. The news articles with the suspect’s name came out around 3PM on Nov 7th and he was arrested that night around 11PM.

I wonder if he’s gonna be the snitch that gets this ball rolling?

This is pure speculation on my part but is it possible IY had a shallow grave dug already and then went out to find a victim? I just don’t see how he could randomly kidnap someone and get rid of the body that still hasn’t been found a month later.... the dude is not very bright

Wow, maybe things are going to start moving very quickly now!
from link, thanks..
"Saturday morning, News 3 confirmed with Lee Co. District Attorney Brandon Hughes the arrest of 35-year-old Antwain Fisher who is also known as “Squirmy” with Kidnapping First Degree.
img_0697.png

Antwain “Squirmy” Fisher is charged with Kidnapping First Degree in the disappearance of Aniah Blanchard
Hughes says Fisher is from Montgomery and was arrested a Friday night by Auburn police and booked into the Lee County Detention Facility early Saturday morning. News 3 is working to get more details as to why investigators believe Fisher is also involved in the disappearance of Blanchard."

I truly believe she is in the Alabama river. A victim of his heard him reference the river while in his captivity and it makes all the sense...
This is pure speculation on my part but is it possible IY had a shallow grave dug already and then went out to find a victim? I just don’t see how he could randomly kidnap someone and get rid of the body that still hasn’t been found a month later.... the dude is not very bright

Do you have a link where the victim said this tysm
I'm having trouble finding it..but the article a was linked on this site on the 2nd thread. His name was William Fuller and he was the 77 yr old kidnapped in Feb 2019. I want to say he made the comment in the affidavit and said he overheard IB telling his brother to listen and do as he said or he would wind up at the bottom of the Alabama river like the rest of them

IMO it’s weird that the driver hasn’t been charged with a crime. I don’t see how it’s possible that he didn’t know he was transporting a wanted man. The news articles with the suspect’s name came out around 3PM on Nov 7th and he was arrested that night around 11PM.
It definitely looks like he knew if he is related to the guy arrested (edit: Fisher).

Last edited:
New Suspect has a Facebook friend who might be the person named by MSM who drove the suspect to Fl. I had actually found this same profile yesterday when I was poking around on FB. (Delete if this isn’t allowed)

UPDATE: this person is actually listed as his BIL on FB. I now have a strong suspicion that he was the driver to FL.
I saw that too. I would assume its the FIL more so than the BIL.

what makes it even more interesting is that Squirmy has a public post from this week about changing his phone number and gives out his new number. Why change your number just to tell the whole world your new number? What was the point of changing it in the first place?

Scrolling through the suspected driver's fb feed, several pics posted flashing big cash. That money is not coming from honest work, imo. The sad thing is all these guys have kids, girls, families even...and they consistently thank God for their blessings.
I get the impression that gang-level organized crime today is more like "The Godfather" than "West Side Story."
I wonder if IY's father is also involved if their criminal operation.

Wow, maybe things are going to start moving very quickly now!
from link, thanks..
"Saturday morning, News 3 confirmed with Lee Co. District Attorney Brandon Hughes the arrest of 35-year-old Antwain Fisher who is also known as “Squirmy” with Kidnapping First Degree.
img_0697.png

Antwain “Squirmy” Fisher is charged with Kidnapping First Degree in the disappearance of Aniah Blanchard
Hughes says Fisher is from Montgomery and was arrested a Friday night by Auburn police and booked into the Lee County Detention Facility early Saturday morning. News 3 is working to get more details as to why investigators believe Fisher is also involved in the disappearance of Blanchard."

I hope "Squirmy" is squirming now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member