GUILTY CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #69

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, there was a picture posted of PF and Kelsey standing next to each other. I was shocked to see how much smaller she was than him. I struggle to understand why he needed a bat. Maybe, in his mind it was less personal than using his hands? Albeit, way more brutal IMO.
He's cruel. He likes to inflict pain. He wanted to beat the snot out of a person and KB was the unlucky winner.

^^Fantastic post, @Megnut !

Catching up on this thread today, there is so much to unpack. The vigil, the new videos of the condo search with KK. Still have to watch them all, just opened one to take a peek.

My first view of her and the sniffing immediately made me think of a cokehead. I’m sure it’s probably anxiety or some tic disorder as stated upthread, but those long drives she’s able to make on so little sleep are making me go hmmmm, what was the biological fuel?

Frazee is right where he should be. He swung a bat at what he thought was the source of his problem. He couldn’t stand what was making him feel inadequate. Because he couldn’t face the fact that it was he himself that actually was inadequate, he chose instead to snuff out a beautiful life.

Monster.

Another monster that is inadequate, is KK.
I am pleased, there are now videos of her, going through evidence.
People in her home town, her family, friends, workmates will see these, and this will be embedded in their minds: they were in contact with a monster.
Hope KK's life, continues to follow a downward trend, continually.

@dixiegirl1035 In the timeline on the previous page, PF's landline called KK at 1:35am the morning OF the murder. In fact he was simultaneously communicating with KB. That looks like conspiracy to me.

MOO

Gotcha, thanks. This is what you were referring to I see now.

"1:29 a.m.: Berreth’s phone called Frazee’s phone and it connected for 20 seconds. Her phone was in Divide and his was in Florissant.
-1:35 a.m.: Frazee’s landline called Kenney’s cell phone. It went to voicemail.
-1:42 a.m.: Berreth’s phone called Frazee’s cell. The call lasted four minutes. Berreth was in Woodland Park and Frazee was still in Florissant"

.. which does time coincide with when Kelsey was going to get Tummy medicine.

Gotcha, thanks. This is what you were referring to I see now.

"1:29 a.m.: Berreth’s phone called Frazee’s phone and it connected for 20 seconds. Her phone was in Divide and his was in Florissant.
-1:35 a.m.: Frazee’s landline called Kenney’s cell phone. It went to voicemail.
-1:42 a.m.: Berreth’s phone called Frazee’s cell. The call lasted four minutes. Berreth was in Woodland Park and Frazee was still in Florissant"

.. which does time coincide with when Kelsey was going to get Tummy medicine.
His tummy didn't feel good..and he needed to ditch KB for a while cuz he had to discuss the plan with KK. She knew. Sorry, but she knew. I think he was going to shoot her out in a field while "checking on cattle" and try to make it look like she killed herself. But he wussed out or KB talk to her mom and plan A was wrecked. So he called KK and plan B went into motion.
Next call to KK...you got have mess to clean up.
She knew.
JMHO

SO I think someone may have already mentioned...because we usually all pick up on the same tings...but to me it looked like KK was trying to not gag and barf on the video several times.
Well.. EXCUSE ME...I'm calling total BS on that..and you all know what I'm going to say....
SONIC.
did she gag when she was cleaning massive blood spatter off the walls??..putting BLOODY baby toys in a bag??..peeling bloody aluminum foil off of food??...wiping up a massive pool of blood off of the floor??
Nope.
SHE WAS HUNGRY.
gross...so fake
Deal with the Devil incarnate.
Stomach issues? But that wouldn't account for the tic. I guess I'm going with anxiety driven tic too.

Undercover hitmen aren't. ;) She could have gone to LEO set up a fake hit,and nailed him. Instead she help snuff out Kelsey. MOO
Exactly. I don't know if LE would have stepped up (I prefer to think yes, they would have), but she should have made the call - the FIRST time he asked her to kill KB!!!
The other person who should have been notified is KB!!! Someone should have clued her in. And I'm looking at you, JM, as well as KKL. Looking at that pic of her with the poinsettia plant, baby K, and that monster at the door of her condo breaks my heart! She's walking into a horror movie, unaware of what that sub-human had planned. MOO

His tummy didn't feel good..and he needed to ditch KB for a while cuz he had to discuss the plan with KK. She knew. Sorry, but she knew. I think he was going to shoot her out in a field while "checking on cattle" and try to make it look like she killed herself. But he wussed out or KB talk to her mom and plan A was wrecked. So he called KK and plan B went into motion.
She knew.
JMHO
I initially thought the same thing, as that’s the only way to make sense of the statement “you have a mess to clean up.” I was harping on that for months.

The evidence doesn’t show that KK knew though, and seems to indicate the opposite.

Everything she did after that phone call was reactionary, from switching shifts, to her friend initiating the vehicle switch.

If she knew that the murder was to take place that day, I would have expected preparations to have been made.

I also would have expected the defense to attack her on this. That didn’t happen though.

In addition, one of the terms of her deal was that if the prosecution found evidence that she knew ahead of time, the deal would be off. Apparently they didn’t find anything.

So I’m strongly leaning no on this.

^^Fantastic post, @Megnut !

Catching up on this thread today, there is so much to unpack. The vigil, the new videos of the condo search with KK. Still have to watch them all, just opened one to take a peek.

My first view of her and the sniffing immediately made me think of a cokehead. I’m sure it’s probably anxiety or some tic disorder as stated upthread, but those long drives she’s able to make on so little sleep are making me go hmmmm, what was the biological fuel?

Frazee is right where he should be. He swung a bat at what he thought was the source of his problem. He couldn’t stand what was making him feel inadequate. Because he couldn’t face the fact that it was he himself that actually was inadequate, he chose instead to snuff out a beautiful life.

Monster.
Drugs...plausible explanation.

She knew.
JMHO
I believe this also!

I initially thought the same thing, as that’s the only way to make sense of the statement “you have a mess to clean up.” I was harping on that for months.

The evidence doesn’t show that KK knew though, and seems to indicate the opposite.

Everything she did after that phone call was reactionary, from switching shifts, to her friend initiating the vehicle switch.

If she knew that the murder was to take place that day, I would have expected preparations to have been made.

I also would have expected the defense to attack her on this. That didn’t happen though.

In addition, one of the terms of her deal was that if the prosecution found evidence that she knew ahead of time, the deal would be off. Apparently they didn’t find anything.

Originally I would completely agree with you and I could be off base here. Now that I see there was a phone call made to KK from PF before the murder, I kind of wonder if somethings were omitted for the plea deal. If you think about it, there could be more evidence that was omitted from the deal... LE needed her to come forward and from MOO she has a heck of an Attorney. Did some research when this first started, she's quite something. I'll be interested to see more of the discovery docs that come out even more from her case. The quote from Dan May, "We made a deal with the Devil" makes me think there is way more we haven't been privy to. We know she hasn't been honest and it's possible that she did know and maybe 'didn't believe him still' (ridiculous as it may sound). She has great representation to get her plea deal down to 3 years max from 144 years max IMO.

ok fair enough...but she still knew KB was to be killed. Maybe just not exactly when.

Originally I would completely agree with you and I could be off base here. Now that I see there was a phone call made to KK from PF before the murder, I kind of wonder if somethings were omitted for the plea deal. If you think about it, there could be more evidence that was omitted from the deal... LE needed her to come forward and from MOO she has a heck of an Attorney. Did some research when this first started, she's quite something. I'll be interested to see more of the discovery docs that come out even more from her case. The quote from Dan May, "We made a deal with the Devil" makes me think there is way more we haven't been privy to. We know she hasn't been honest and it's possible that she did know and maybe 'didn't believe him still' (ridiculous as it may sound). She has great representation to get her plea deal down to 3 years max from 144 years max IMO.
SAME!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member