GUILTY CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #69

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still feel like KK would have been the one to give PF the idea of a "smelling a scented candle guessing game." I just cannot see most guys coming up with that on their own. I don't want to stereotype, but do men even realize candles have different scents?? I don't think mine does or would ever think someone could differentiate between them....

I feel your pain! What worked for me in the "Is There A Way To Turn Off Video Autoplay" thread.
Go into Google settings. Then site settings. Click Javascipt. Then allow exceptions. Put in www websleuths.com
Refresh WS page & BAM no more videos.
Hth.

Thank you! I’m screen shotting this to try this evening!

I feel your pain! What worked for me in the "Is There A Way To Turn Off Video Autoplay" thread.
Go into Google settings. Then site settings. Click Javascipt. Then allow exceptions. Put in www websleuths.com
Refresh WS page & BAM no more videos.
Hth.

Thank you! I’m screen shotting this to try this evening!

Also, there was a picture posted of PF and Kelsey standing next to each other. I was shocked to see how much smaller she was than him. I struggle to understand why he needed a bat. Maybe, in his mind it was less personal than using his hands? Albeit, way more brutal IMO.
I know I have alot of reading to do to catch up....but.....
My hubby and I created our own time line. We still have some difference of opinion tho. Lol!
But, this is what we think.

With all of PF being a walking talking confessional, he was always talk of
a: making it look like a suicide
b: shoot her way up in the Rockies-- no body no crime.

Unless I missed it, he never talked about beating someone to death.

Now that said, we think:
1. The late night out with cattle was the original "shoot her make it look like a suicide." I personally think stomach issues prevented this.

They go back to the Franch and she leaves the baby with him and zips into town for stomach meds.

PF calls KK on his land line. I think he is telling her he wasn't able to get it done..... KK knows he is planning this, KK just doesn't know when his next attempt is going to be. (Otherwise, as MassGuy stated KK would have found others to take her shift previously).

Through texting before KB got home at 4am --PF told KB he would pick up the baby and run errands so she could take a nap. Which he does.

2. Remember when we heard about PF getting angry over meds?... My hubby feels strongly that this isn't the stomach meds. He feels that PF told KB " here take these they will help you rest better..."

PF leaves then comes back at 1:24pm and he finds KB was researching bleeding ulcers. She never took the meds. Both of us feel that the ideas was he would drug her and slip her in the tote, take her out and shoot her and she would never be found.

We don't think he had any intentions of beating her bloody in her condo. (That was a secondary reaction, a anger reaction).

I think he did get angry about the medicine. Even tho he brought a bat (or one was already at her house), I think he wanted her to be drugged not hit.

He finds her still awake, there's an argument about it, then he does end up doing the whole smell the candle thing. I think his own intentions were to hit her once, hard. She'd be dead or at the very least knocked unconscious. He then would slip her into the tote and take her discreetly into the mountains.

However, as it stands it looks like to fought for her life.
Ran and crawled away.
I'm sure this angered him. In the end she took a terrible beating.

He calls KK and tells her she has a mess to clean up. (All along he wanted her to take the fall for this).

From then on there are 46 calls to KK.
She came and cleaned....

Our own opinion....

Yes! I thought the same thing. It annoyed me seeing her going through Kelsey's house as well. Like just violating her personal space after what she did there. Yuck.

Her voice is SO annoying too. I hate her. And combined with that sniffing thing... she comes off exactly as one might expect.

It was so offensive to see KK move around among Kelsey's belongings and to hear her speak of them like they were just nothing.

You know in a small living space like that the things Kelsey kept must have had great meaning to her.

Watching the video made me feel nasty but it seemed KK felt nothing.

Has she no shame?!

Last edited:
I may just be blanking, but I am a little confused when PF, KB, and Baby K were all going into the condo together. Where were they coming from, do we know? Or was she just carrying stuff into the house from her vehicle like the poinsettia once he was there? You would think I would know all this by now, but I'm getting confused reading the timeline.

Do we think he purposely wore the "PF" hat trying to establish some kind of alibi at Walmart, that he would be easy to identify? Or is that giving him waayy too much credit for having a brain?

Attachments

• pf.jpg
    pf.jpg
    196.6 KB · Views: 44
I initially thought the same thing, as that’s the only way to make sense of the statement “you have a mess to clean up.” I was harping on that for months.

The evidence doesn’t show that KK knew though, and seems to indicate the opposite.

Everything she did after that phone call was reactionary, from switching shifts, to her friend initiating the vehicle switch.

If she knew that the murder was to take place that day, I would have expected preparations to have been made.

I also would have expected the defense to attack her on this. That didn’t happen though.

In addition, one of the terms of her deal was that if the prosecution found evidence that she knew ahead of time, the deal would be off. Apparently they didn’t find anything.

So I’m strongly leaning no on this.
IDK MG. Personally, I'm still with "she knew". She knew he was going to do it. She just didn't know exactly "when" he would do it. And that's the real issue for me. Maybe not for the prosecution to uphold her deal, because she could deny she knew "when" it was going to happen. But she knew exactly what to do when he told her she had a mess to clean up. I mean if KB wasn't dead, what was the hurry? Yet, she wastes NO time in making arrangements to get down there lickity split to do her part. I'll never believe KK didn't know KB was a dead woman walking. JMO

IDK MG. Personally, I'm still with "she knew". She knew he was going to do it. She just didn't know exactly "when" he would do it. And that's the real issue for me. Maybe not for the prosecution to uphold her deal, because she could deny she knew "when" it was going to happen. But she knew exactly what to do when he told her she had a mess to clean up. I mean if KB wasn't dead, what was the hurry? Yet, she wastes NO time in making arrangements to get down there lickity split to do her part. I'll never believe KK didn't know KB was a dead woman walking. JMO
I agree, even if she was not sure of when it would happen, he had tried to coax her into doing 3 times, so she knew it would happen sooner or later .

I may just be blanking, but I am a little confused when PF, KB, and Baby K were all going into the condo together. Where were they coming from, do we know? Or was she just carrying stuff into the house from her vehicle like the poinsettia once he was there? You would think I would know all this by now, but I'm getting confused reading the timeline.
I believe the cell phone data showed KB and PF were within blocks of each other when KB was leaving Safeway and PF was said to be showing up at her condo for baby exchange. However, this is where PF's lies begin because he did not take the baby in the condo car park and drive away -- he came inside the condo. PF is seen carrying the baby carrier and KB is carrying her purchases (surveillance photo).

Why all the totes? I can see having one for his ferrier supplies, pic#2 shows two, adding the one they burned KB in that is #3. Makes ya wonder if this ruse had of worked killing and burning KB, did he have another one handy for his next victim?
IMO he enjoyed the kill much more than he had anticipated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lover305