GUILTY CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #69

Status
Not open for further replies.
My theory: the assault started upstairs (the bloodied candles were in the bedroom, per KK). Ended at the base of the stairs. PF must've had to go back upstairs to retrieve something incriminating. Like his HAT

MOO

I thought there was no blood on the candles. I was thinking he went up there to get her purse or phone or something.

In the video of the walkthrough of Kelsey's apartment, K said the last thing she did was mop the floors.

A mop wouldn't fit into garbage bags, and she didn't say she took the mop to burn.

For some reason that is bugging me.

Nothing was said about a mop at the trial that I heard about. Did she leave it there? Was this the mop taken from the franch?

I know this is such a tiny thing in the grand scheme of it all, but what happened to that mop?

"mopped" on her hands and knees with a rag & bleach.

Question:
If KB's condo was 2 bedrooms 1 bath..and the bathroom is downstairs...why were there bloody footprints up the stairs?
The master bedroom is upstairs.
The attack started in the living room and there were bloody footprints leading upstairs.
Kelsey may have tried to go up the stairs as he was attacking her or he went up to the bedroom afterwards.
I thought the bathroom and shower were upstairs too.

Imo

The master bedroom is upstairs.
The attack started in the living room and there were bloody footprints leading upstairs.
Kelsey may have tried to go up the stairs as he was attacking her or he went up to the bedroom afterwards.
I thought the bathroom and shower were upstairs too.

Imo
Bathroom is downstairs behind the kitchen

Did anything come at trial about what he was doing at Walmart with the baby?

Those cookie cutters are bothering me. Did he buy them there and it would be a dead giveaway that he went back to the condo?

From the beginning I’ve wanted to know what he was doing at Walmart. Did he buy the candles there?

So far 48 hours is rinse and repeat with old CC and MS interviews. I am glad they used Ashley Franco, I did like her lunch Facebook lives during trial.

We’ve now seen all of the videos. Thankfully I’m home and had no plans or I’d be disappointed.

JMO!

WOW!!!!!!!!!!
What was the point in having burners if you are calling and texting like this?!!!!!
The floor board photo just did me in. Ugh! That brute!

I can't even imagine how this sicko could just brutally beat her, put her in the tote, walk by with their child with blood spatter all over the condo, bring her to a barn to store her body, then burn it. Covered it up and put gravel over it. Makes me ill just thinking of some of poor Kelsey's remains that could still be on the ranch- even a teaspoon of her. That poor woman.

This case has really hit me hard for some reason. I can't explain it.

So far 48 hours is rinse and repeat with old CC and MS interviews. I am glad they used Ashley Franco, I did like her lunch Facebook lives during trial.

We’ve now seen all of the videos. Thankfully I’m home and had no plans or I’d be disappointed.

JMO!
Agreed. Ashley Franco knows this case inside and out, so at least the 48 Hours is mostly on point, although not much new. But much better than some of these episodes where the national reporter has no idea of all the case nuances.

Agreed. Ashley Franco knows this case inside and out, so at least the 48 Hours is mostly on point, although not much new. But much better than some of these episodes where the national reporter has no idea of all the case nuances.

I was thinking at least I didn’t have to yell at the tv for them getting facts wrong! LOL!

JMO!

48 hours sure got their money's worth out of the first show they did on the case as all they had to do was add 10 minutes of footage and the KK videos to do this one.

What a disappointment!

It was kind of worth it for me though as my husband watched it (never having seen the players before) and said this:

"If that's the Rodeo Queen, I'd hate to see what the Princesses looked like."

Did anything come at trial about what he was doing at Walmart with the baby?

Those cookie cutters are bothering me. Did he buy them there and it would be a dead giveaway that he went back to the condo?

From the beginning I’ve wanted to know what he was doing at Walmart. Did he buy the candles there?
The brilliant crime strategist, Patrick Frazee was making sure he was captured on video in Walmart at that time.

He bought canned drinks and dog food and maybe one other thing but not the candles.

The floor board photo just did me in. Ugh! That brute!

I can't even imagine how this sicko could just brutally beat her, put her in the tote, walk by with their child with blood spatter all over the condo, bring her to a barn to store her body, then burn it. Covered it up and put gravel over it. Makes me ill just thinking of some of poor Kelsey's remains that could still be on the ranch- even a teaspoon of her. That poor woman.

This case has really hit me hard for some reason. I can't explain it.

And doesn't it still surprise you that he left that crime scene for so long before KK got there to clean it?

Watching 48 hours. Dan May was just asked if it were up to him, what he would sentence Krystal Lee. He responded tearfully, “A heck of a lot more than 3 years.”

I hope the judge that sentences her is listening.
Dan May crying on 48 Hours just about did me in.

The passion of the whole prosecution team is the reason BabyK was wrestled away so quickly from the evil Frazees and why Kelsey's family received such quick and complete justice.

I'll always be thankful and I know they will.

WOW!!!!!!!!!!
What was the point in having burners if you are calling and texting like this?!!!!!

Just catching up to the rest of you and I am Pages behind but oh my gosh I had no idea they talked that much. Unbelievable. And of course right after the police called he called her next. It was interesting to see the timing of all of his calls and what he did as a reaction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname