GUILTY - Sidney Moorer RETRIAL for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 9 Sept 2019 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, I just watched the entire Tammy video and I really think she didn't know about the payphone call.
Nope blindsided by that one wasn't she. She deflected well though, started talking about her kids and death threats, wanting copies of police reports, etc.

We've seen the Walmart video, the rest wasn't really revealing.

OK, I just watched the entire Tammy video and I really think she didn't know about the payphone call.

I think she did know, but she was surprised that police knew (and had video). IMO she let it slip that Heather called the payphone back. Unless she would have seen Heather's phone records at that point already?

LE: OK. So the issue was when he made the call to her that night, were you in the truck waiting when he went to the--

TM: Um, I was with him in the truck all night. Yes, I was there. But I don't know what you're -- the phone call. I don't know what that is. I know she called our phone.

LE: He called her. I mean the phone records indicate that he called her from that payphone. And we have a picture of him at the payphone calling her.

TM: OK I know she called there, or I know there was two phone calls and I heard the girl speaking and he never lied about those. Because I was there there when he got them. There were six calls made to our phone that night.​

As we get closer to the holidays and December, I think of Heather and her family more often. I hope the new year can bring them peace and answers.

I wanted to also post this article link from yesterday, it says new video and texts were released but I didn't see anything new unless I missed it ...

New videos and text messages released in the Heather Elvis case

My attempt to transcribe the video of TM and the police officer...

Part 1

LE: Here's what I wanted to talk to you about.
TM: OK
LE: Some of the stuff is getting pretty mixed up, and you're getting convoluted in it. Because there is more to the Sidney, whatever, Heather Elvis, relationship.
LE: And before you get into jams on anything I wanted to make sure that you were aware of certain things. I know in one of your posts you put something to the effect that they just had like a, you know, sex relationship in the backseat of the car kind of thing.
LE: It was a little bit more than that because we have like hotel records [shows TM a paper] and his name that we found in her car.
TM: OK well anything can be tracked back. So if it's real then we'll see.
LE: Well I'm saying. I mean, you can look at it. What I'm getting at is I want to make to sure you have the whole story and you're trying to defend yourself and trying to protect yourself against some of these people.
TM: Uh huh.
LE: Because um, we also have video, and I can show you that too, they're pulling it up for me, of Sidney making a call to her at 1:30 in the morning that night.
LE: And he said that you were in the -- you were with him in the truck.
TM: They told me they had a video of me meeting this person too, and I --
LE: No there's no video of you meeting this person. I don't know who told you that.
LE: Um, here's the thing when he made that call and we have him on video that night it's a completely different story, you were in the car, or you weren't in the car? He says you were in the car. I don't have any reason to believe that you were in the car. And I mean you're getting hemmed up on a lot of this stuff yourself when you're the one who's getting cheated on.
TM: But you don't-- you guys don't understand, I had boyfriends. We had an open marriage. That's OK. I could care less if he had sex with a hundred people.
LE: OK. Alright.
TM: I mean that doesn't really bother me.
LE: OK. So the issue was when he made the call to her that night, were you in the truck waiting when he went to the --
TM: Um, I was with him in the truck all night. Yes, I was there. But I don't know what you're -- the phone call. I don't know what that is. I know she called our phone.
LE: He called her. I mean the phone records indicate that he called her from that payphone. And we have a picture of him at the payphone calling her.
TM: OK I know she called there, or I know there was two phone calls and I heard the girl speaking and he never lied about those. Because I was there when he got them. There were six calls made to our phone that night.
LE: Yeah, the ones from the cell phone. I'm talking about from the payphone. Did he tell you that he called her from the payphone?
TM: No he didn't tell me that.
LE: See that's what's causing the huge problem here because he - after not having any contact with her for quite some time, he called her that night.
LE: And that's very strange to us. And I'm not - I know you don't trust anybody, and rightfully so, I saw all the stuff that happened with the phone--
TM: Do you care if I take a picture of this? [the hotel receipt]
LE: No, you can take a picture of it.
TM: OK. And also she just sent me the thing where, so we can look up to see if that report's real too.​

Part 2

LE: But do you understand what I'm saying though about the phone call?
TM: Mmm hmm.
LE: He's not telling you the whole story because he did call and I'm not bluffing you because this can be proven so easily. I don't even want you to think--
TM: I mean that's fine. That's fine. If he called her, he had a reason to also. So [shrugs].
LE: I'm saying that night. Do you see where we're coming from on there being some reason that we have to look into the situation because--
TM: No, and I want you to. I want you to look into it. But at the same time I want the people who are making the threats to our family to go to jail for that because they've already had strikes 6, 7, 8, 12, 15 and no one's done anything to them. Where do you think the phone calls are coming from?
LE: I think from the same people who are doing the searching and all that stuff. From [his?] crew. We're going to get to the bottom of that today.
LE: I don't want anything to happen to you or to your kids. I don't want anything to happen to Sidney. But at the same time I want to make sure you're fully informed.
TM: Oh yeah. I mean, and if those people - if they want to try to make me mad I'd love to see the text messages. You know I paid to see them myself because I wanted to see if there was more to it. But I didn't see anything except her begging for coffee and talking about her boyfriend.
LE: Oh yeah I know, those relationship stuff. No I mean I just read different journals and different things that she had. Nothing major but--
TM: I think the girl--
LE: --the phone call is the issue that I wanted to make sure that you knew about. He says that you knew that he was calling her that night. I don't know if you knew that. I mean, I might be wrong, you might have known that.
[5 seconds of video was cut out]
TM: You know there's -- Sidney tells me everything, we don't have secrets. You know, I mean that's the weird thing, people are like 'oh my god, you're so evil'. But if something's not working and you're trying to make your marriage work and one of the agreements is, see what you want-- to see if it feels better if you're with someone else. I'm sorry I'm not traditional. I can't help that. I can't change that. That's just-- and regardless if my husband screwed 7,342 women my kids don't deserve to be threatened. Ever. They shouldn't be brought into this. So I mean, this girl, I can tell you just by, as an outsider looking at the Twitter, which I didn't know existed until all this went down, she's not right. she's not normal. I look[ed] 20. I partied with bands constantly. I wasn't that kind of girl. And believe me I had the friends to make me that kind of girl and I didn't do it. So there's something not right with her.
LE: You know, do you have any idea, what he would be calling her about that night?
[4 seconds of video was cut out]​

Last edited:
Part 3

LE: He made the call. And there was more to things than just backseats of cars. Open marriage, all that stuff, I don't care. We're looking at, just from a relationship standpoint.
TM: Right
LE: You know I'm not assuming that anything happened to this girl. She could be running around for all I know.
TM: That's what I'm thinking too. She could just be like 'He doesn't want me so here buddy, deal with this'. I've thought about that too.
LE: The last person who talked to her. I just--
TM: Well something was brought up today. OK the 6 phone calls made, you know, in the 3 o'clock hour. The first two were blocked. We're assuming the first one was her because the second was definitely her. She spoke. Maybe, just maybe, you know, this telephone thing they're involved in was the last real phone calls that we did not answer. Why would she hide the first two and the four were showing her real number.
LE: Well this phone number stuff didn't start happening until just recently, the last, you know, from the time you guys got back from your vacation.
TM: I don't know if it did or not. I mean the phone call that she made - I don't know for a fact she called. The only one I heard her speaking was the second one. So the last four could have been the same situation where someone was crank calling you last night. We don't know that. I don't know that. I mean maybe you can figure that out but I don't know that.
LE: Well I guess what I'll, what we'll do is just
[9 seconds of video missing]
TM: They've already talked to Sidney about it. And I don't know what he told them. But I mean, that's his place. I mean that's not me to explain that. That's his place to explain that.
LE: Well, just as long as I-- I needed to know before I pursue anybody for any of these phone calls to you that you did not know, were not involved in that phone call at 1:30 in the morning--
TM: I wasn't involved in a phone call at 1:30, no.
LE: --or you knew he was calling her at 1:30 in the morning. You didn't know that? [interrupted by officer's phone ringing] I was just trying to verify what was told to us.
TM: [scrolling on phone] Um, is Joseph [D] an actual police officer?
LE: He is. Joe [D], he's a sargent down in the south precinct.
TM: Well that's who wrote the report and I just, I would really like to get a copy of that since they were--
LE: OK we'll go ahead and get that. That's the one where he's named a suspect you say?
TM: --they say he was a suspect in something. And it was on 1/20/2014 at 1:53 AM, that's what's showing up here.

TM: I believe that the brothers have a lot to do with the phone call stuff, that they've been trying to hack into the system.
LE: They're his brothers?
TM: I don't know. Garrett, Jordan
LE: Oh Jordan? I thought that was his wife.
TM: No it's his twin brother.
LE: Twin brother, OK. Which one -- I want to show you the pictures that he sent me. I need to know who these people -- if one of those is [?] The one who is staring--
TM: Yeah Garrett [] is the one who is just staring with the hat on. I don't know who the other man is who had the weapons on him.
LE: The fat guy?
TM: Yeah I have no idea who that is.
LE: Alright, so that's Garrett? Or this is Garret right here? And that's not the twin brother?
TM: No this is Garrett.
LE: OK. And they're the ones that used to work with you at [Hard Rock?]
TM: No they worked with my sister.
LE: Why are they so involved in this?
TM: I have no idea. From what I understand they go to church together, and that's it.
LE: They go to church with Heather--
TM: Her father.
LE: I'll get back to you sometime tonight on what is going to happen as far as those phone calls. I'm going to get you a copy of that report. And like I said, the fact that "suspect" is written on there that's got to be just a poor choice of words as opposed to any designation that he is a suspect.​

Okay so. I've been thinking a lot about that part where she talks about Heather not being "normal". And I just have to say...

How very dare she.

Sorry, had to let Greta out for a sec there. But that is such a narcissistic thing to say! Like "well I'm perfect so if you don't act exactly like me then you must have something wrong with you!" When it's really the opposite.

Part 3

LE: He made the call. And there was more to things than just backseats of cars. Open marriage, all that stuff, I don't care. We're looking at, just from a relationship standpoint.
TM: Right
LE: You know I'm not assuming that anything happened to this girl. She could be running around for all I know.
TM: That's what I'm thinking too. She could just be like 'He doesn't want me so here buddy, deal with this'. I've thought about that too.
LE: The last person who talked to her. I just--
TM: Well something was brought up today. OK the 6 phone calls made, you know, in the 3 o'clock hour. The first two were blocked. We're assuming the first one was her because the second was definitely her. She spoke. Maybe, just maybe, you know, this telephone thing they're involved in was the last real phone calls that we did not answer. Why would she hide the first two and the four were showing her real number.
LE: Well this phone number stuff didn't start happening until just recently, the last, you know, from the time you guys got back from your vacation.
TM: I don't know if it did or not. I mean the phone call that she made - I don't know for a fact she called. The only one I heard her speaking was the second one. So the last four could have been the same situation where someone was crank calling you last night. We don't know that. I don't know that. I mean maybe you can figure that out but I don't know that.
LE: Well I guess what I'll, what we'll do is just
[9 seconds of video missing]
TM: They've already talked to Sidney about it. And I don't know what he told them. But I mean, that's his place. I mean that's not me to explain that. That's his place to explain that.
LE: Well, just as long as I-- I needed to know before I pursue anybody for any of these phone calls to you that you did not know, were not involved in that phone call at 1:30 in the morning--
TM: I wasn't involved in a phone call at 1:30, no.
LE: --or you knew he was calling her at 1:30 in the morning. You didn't know that? [interrupted by officer's phone ringing] I was just trying to verify what was told to us.
TM: [scrolling on phone] Um, is Joseph [D] an actual police officer?
LE: He is. Joe [D], he's a sargent down in the south precinct.
TM: Well that's who wrote the report and I just, I would really like to get a copy of that since they were--
LE: OK we'll go ahead and get that. That's the one where he's named a suspect you say?
TM: --they say he was a suspect in something. And it was on 1/20/2014 at 1:53 AM, that's what's showing up here.

TM: I believe that the brothers have a lot to do with the phone call stuff, that they've been trying to hack into the system.
LE: They're his brothers?
TM: I don't know. Garrett, Jordan
LE: Oh Jordan? I thought that was his wife.
TM: No it's his twin brother.
LE: Twin brother, OK. Which one -- I want to show you the pictures that he sent me. I need to know who these people -- if one of those is [?] The one who is staring--
TM: Yeah Garrett [] is the one who is just staring with the hat on. I don't know who the other man is who had the weapons on him.
LE: The fat guy?
TM: Yeah I have no idea who that is.
LE: Alright, so that's Garrett? Or this is Garret right here? And that's not the twin brother?
TM: No this is Garrett.
LE: OK. And they're the ones that used to work with you at [Hard Rock?]
TM: No they worked with my sister.
LE: Why are they so involved in this?
TM: I have no idea. From what I understand they go to church together, and that's it.
LE: They go to church with Heather--
TM: Her father.
LE: I'll get back to you sometime tonight on what is going to happen as far as those phone calls. I'm going to get you a copy of that report. And like I said, the fact that "suspect" is written on there that's got to be just a poor choice of words as opposed to any designation that he is a suspect.​

Thanks Jash for transcribing the interview!

She sat there eating and drinking, worrying some about her marriage to SM. Forgetting to realize she wasn't 20, obviously. She was in her 40's oh my, snicker. No wonder the house condition in the SW. It's very shakey. I'd never believe it. Not in a million. She forgot she was in her 40's and might have needed a workout program then?

I think she did know, but she was surprised that police knew (and had video). IMO she let it slip that Heather called the payphone back. Unless she would have seen Heather's phone records at that point already?

LE: OK. So the issue was when he made the call to her that night, were you in the truck waiting when he went to the--

TM: OK I know she called there, or I know there was two phone calls and I heard the girl speaking and he never lied about those. Because I was there there when he got them. There were six calls made to our phone that night.​
She 100% did! I can’t believe they didn’t call her out on it. This officer did a terrible job with this interview. It seemed like he cared more about giving her information than he cared about extracting info from her. He should’ve let her keep right on talking instead of interrupting or correcting her.

“We’re in a position where we know who committed a crime, but we don’t know what they did, and we don’t know where our daughter is,” said Debbi Elvis, Heather’s mother.

Despite the family never getting closure by finding Heather, her mother Debbi Elvis, says vigils like tonight’s can bring comfort. “The 18th of December is so hard,” Debbi Elvis said. “It’s so excruciating.”

Snip

“That landing is a place of pain,” Morgan says. “It is a place of a lot of hurt. Every month when I get up the courage to drive down there, I have to stop the car before I can get all the way down because it’s painful. “But when you turn the corner and you see people who are showing up and who keep showing up and who never give up, it restores a little bit of faith,” Morgan adds.
Tonight’s vigil marks 6 years since Heather Elvis disappeared

Through the heartbreaking ordeal, Debbie Elvis is trying to help others in honor of her daughter.

“During the holidays, it’s a really hard time for a lot of people and they can come out and write their loved one’s name on a luminary and celebrate their life,” Debbie Elvis said.

Meanwhile, she still hangs on to the hope that her daughter will come back to her in some way.

“In the next day, I would like for us to be able to bring Heather home, somehow, someway,” Debbie Elvis said.

Anyone with any information on Heather’s disappearance is asked to call police.
‘I wish there was more I said’: Heather Elvis’ mother reflects on past six years without her daughter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Curious.tea