Mark Sievers Livestream Trial Thread - Days 1 - 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
The judge seemed pretty annoyed that they can't get witnesses to come in this week for this "first degree premeditated murder" case that's been "going on for 4 years." "They are under subpoena."

The state last week announced they were having a hard time getting witness to come in due to the holiday this week. it is going fast because the defense is not doing cross.

On short break. It's such a busy holiday week. Oh boy, only one more witness for today. Judge wants them to reach out for more witnesses for today. I actually expected this to be a big day in court.

1. Jaclyn Bevis‏ @jbevis10 4m4 minutes ago
    I should mention that the next witness is an LCSO detective so my prior guess about Shomaker being up today (or ever in this case) was a bad hypothesis. State said they've got everyone they can for today. #trialtweets #MarkSieversontrial #TeresaSievers #NBC2courtcoverage

0 replies 0 retweets 1 like
    Show this thread

2. Jaclyn Bevis‏ @jbevis10 5m5 minutes ago
    Judge just addressed the number of witnesses left today. State has one more. State addressing navigating witness issues with holiday week. Judge said they're under subpoena, get them here. #trialtweets #MarkSieversontrial #TeresaSievers #NBC2courtcoverage

On short break. It's such a busy holiday week. Oh boy, only one more witness for today. Judge wants them to reach out for more witnesses for today. I actually expected this to be a big day in court.
I was the opposite. I figured this would b a week that the Judge chews out the State for not producing witnesses. And I was right!

Yes, those texts would be EVERYTHING. However, IIRC the TracPhone witness testified (in JR’s trial?) that their company could not retrieve the messages, only that they could tell that there was communication via text or call at specific times. He said the only way to retrieve those texts would be from the actual phones. As we now know, both phones were destroyed in car washes and later disposed. Neither Wayne’s or Mark’s has been recovered that I am aware.
BEACH Ugh, I feel as if I just got shoved to the ground. But I am going to hope the text messages telling CWW to "use the other phone" and vice versa will be significant enough for jury to see the ongoing secret communications. My other hope is that the jury will also realize, if there was "nothing conspiratorial/criminal or murderous in their intent"....Why destroy the burner phones at all!!?? And why quit using them immediately after Teresa's murder?
When Cww walked into Walmart, he reached for the cart with his left arm, and them also guided the cart with his left. Hmmm, guess his left arm works just fine when he wants it to....
It was sickening watching Cww the old Killer Clown teaching his Apprentice Clown how to shop for accessories before a murder. Just sickening....

I was the opposite. I figured this would b a week that the Judge chews out the State for not producing witnesses. And I was right!

Yeah we’re into the holiday season now BUT. Kyle’s not happy (duh) & won’t put up with that. As a witnesses in such a trial, I’m appalled at those under subpoena not showing up. They surely knew this trial was now in session. This is serious business. JMO but shows the irresponsibility now so prevalent in our society. Just sayin. However, I also wonder when they received notice that their time on the stand was nearing and to be ready—should have been an ample time notice.

Yeah we’re into the holiday season now BUT. Kyle’s not happy (duh) & won’t put up with that. As a witnesses in such a trial, I’m appalled at those under subpoena not showing up. They surely knew this trial was now in session. This is serious business. JMO but shows the irresponsibility now so prevalent in our society. Just sayin. However, I also wonder when they received notice that their time on the stand was nearing and to be ready—should have been an ample time notice.
travel issues, reimbursement and other reasons also come into play here. its not that simple, jmo

does anyone know if lady sitting in courtroom, Mark's stepmom, is she still on talking terms w Mark or considers him innocent? I so seldom check for updates on this forum, I sure hope the girls arent being updated daily on trial updates.

does anyone know if lady sitting in courtroom, Mark's stepmom, is she still on talking terms w Mark or considers him innocent? I so seldom check for updates on this forum, I sure hope the girls arent being updated daily on trial updates.

Mark's step mom. I don't know much about her and the relationship. Hope someone fills us in.

The Fox4 camera really zoomed in on her for a long close up. I'm sure it made her uncomfortable. She eventually covered her mouth and yawned, and they zoomed out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member