Found Deceased NJ - Stephanie Parze, 25, Freehold Township, Monmouth County, 30 Oct 2019 *murderer commited suicide

Thanks everyone, I glad I had the access and resources my father did not. Its still a struggle sometimes. The thing is, now
my therapist wants me to reduce my time spent on this site, I have become increasingly anxious and a little paranoid since sleuthing, how do yall do it?

Anyways, back on topic, I hope Stephanie's parents can find some closure and bring her home. Like John seems rotten to the core from.an early age.
I like to look for "good news" stories to provide me with a constant reminder that there is more good than evil. MSN.com has a "Good News" section and I love to read it. I also like to read Facebook posts and other sources for positive stories.

And even on this site you will find good shining through the darkness. The compassion of people here is palpable and the way people do even small things to show they care and honor the victims and their families - adopting a black cat or making donations to black cat rescues for Kenzie Lueck is just one example. The number of people that volunteer to post fliers, help with searches, bring food to searchers, families, law enforcement, etc. These are all things to focus on and/or get involved in to show that good will endure.

1. Yes. Unless the pretense is for those who may have information, such as JO's friends or family. With JO definitely gone, I don't know why anyone would cover for him. Unless they didn't want his memory or legacy sullied. I'd like to think they'd want to just give any info they had. I hope Stephanie's family called JO's parents and asked them to please tell them any info that might help them find her.

2. I don't know what's been said about the phone pings. I have only read about the location ping in Long Pond Park, but maybe we only know about that because it was obvious (police presence made that obvious).

3. I don't know if they phone was idle. At the spot it pinged, I don't know if that spot is accessible by car. If he did leave the phone in Long Pond Park, he didn't necessarily need to leave it in his car. He could have just left it in the woods hidden. Nobody would have found and taken it.

It's very unclear to me why volunteers are searching where they are searching. For example, if LE thought the place we are searching tomorrow had some special significance, then LE would surely be searching it, not a bunch of volunteers.

Finally, I don't think he would have been able to convince a third party to go and kidnap Stephanie. He must have gone to her house himself. He might have been able to get her into his car but she'd have put up a fight or....simply run away. Its not easy to force someone into a car if they are actively resisting, plus he'd have to be figuring out how to lock the car without her getting out, and do this all quickly, and she would be resisting. She'd screem.

1. That is a really good point; family shame and blind faith. They are represented so would any appeal for help from the Parze Family have to go through their attorney?

2. I haven't seen anything about any other locations where his phone pinged either, interesting. I wonder if he could have turned it off for a period of time? Chase Merritt convicted killer of the McStay Family did that while he traveled to their home and then back to his after killing them. He made the mistake of leaving it on when he buried them in the desert 2 days later in 2 shallow graves. Their bodies were discovered 3 years later.

3. Totally agree. I was thinking that he could have left it in his car so he wouldn't lose it or damage it while he was preparing a final resting place or hiking deep into the woods or marshlands.

4. I can't imagine that he would enlist the aid of a third party to abduct Stephanie either. I don't think he planned to kill her but I do think he was angry and accosted her. He has the physique of an ape, those arms! She wouldn't have stood a chance against him. They reported that he had marks on his neck, so I do think she resisted him but he was too strong and too angry.

Please stay safe today and thank you for your insightful and eloquent posts.

raritan bay crossed my mind when I was first reading about this case
I saw a video by Psychic Sleuth and she mentioned between two cities, Raritan Bay would be possible. Everyone from this area knows about the Sara Stern case, it IS possible he may have concealed his crime by putting Stephanie in water and hoping the current would take her out to sea.

I saw a video by Psychic Sleuth and she mentioned between two cities, Raritan Bay would be possible. Everyone from this area knows about the Sara Stern case, it IS possible he may have concealed his crime by putting Stephanie in water and hoping the current would take her out to sea.
That was a bold move, throwing Sarah off the bridge and driving her car there too. And, to think they almost got away with their heinous act.

1. Yes. Unless the pretense is for those who may have information, such as JO's friends or family. With JO definitely gone, I don't know why anyone would cover for him. Unless they didn't want his memory or legacy sullied. I'd like to think they'd want to just give any info they had. I hope Stephanie's family called JO's parents and asked them to please tell them any info that might help them find her.

2. I don't know what's been said about the phone pings. I have only read about the location ping in Long Pond Park, but maybe we only know about that because it was obvious (police presence made that obvious).

3. I don't know if they phone was idle. At the spot it pinged, I don't know if that spot is accessible by car. If he did leave the phone in Long Pond Park, he didn't necessarily need to leave it in his car. He could have just left it in the woods hidden. Nobody would have found and taken it.

It's very unclear to me why volunteers are searching where they are searching. For example, if LE thought the place we are searching tomorrow had some special significance, then LE would surely be searching it, not a bunch of volunteers.

Finally, I don't think he would have been able to convince a third party to go and kidnap Stephanie. He must have gone to her house himself. He might have been able to get her into his car but she'd have put up a fight or....simply run away. Its not easy to force someone into a car if they are actively resisting, plus he'd have to be figuring out how to lock the car without her getting out, and do this all quickly, and she would be resisting. She'd screem.

Thinking out loud here but, with his history of selling drugs, perhaps he slipped something to her in a drink?

I’m here at Durand Park where the family of Stephanie Parze is conducting its fourth search. Stephanie’s dad, Edward Parze, said he has not choice but to remain hopeful, but that “the more days that go by the harder it is to pick yourself up in the morning.” @AsburyParkPress
EKTeVnRWoAAUlTF.jpeg
Keith Schubert on Twitter

Parze said more than 100 people have already showed up for the search and that he’s continued to be amazed by the outpouring of support by the community. The location, he said, was chosen based on tips the family has received.

For information on future searches check out this google form to sign up.
Stephanie Parze Search Party Confirmation Form

Parze called Ozbilgen’s death a “blip” in the search for Parze and said he’ll always “wonder if anything had to do with him,” but said he can’t focus on that and needs to continue with the searches.

Volunteers are being filed off into teams of 8-10 people to search the woods. The search should take about 90 minutes, according to Parze. There’s also two more searches planned for this afternoon.
EKTkW3kW4AA7nQW.jpeg

Hi. I’m on my way home from a full day of search. We had a few spots. One was Durand Park and another was over near the DMV in freehold. Then we went to two other places, Including near the Dunkin’ Donuts and Walgreens complex near a roundabout. I can look them all up later. Obviously nothing was found, although I made one of the persons mark a spot that had mound of dirt. Everyone seemed convinced it was older because the vegetation on the top was a little bit brown but it’s very easy to take a slice off the top of the groundBefore you start digging and then simply replace that top portion of the dirt. Leaving the weeds intact. Anyway, can anyone do a bit of a search and find out what kind of searches are going on in Staten Island? Thank you

Hi. I’m on my way home from a full day of search. We had a few spots. One was Durand Park and another was over near the DMV in freehold. Then we went to two other places, Including near the Dunkin’ Donuts and Walgreens complex near a roundabout. I can look them all up later. Obviously nothing was found, although I made one of the persons mark a spot that had mound of dirt. Everyone seemed convinced it was older because the vegetation on the top was a little bit brown but it’s very easy to take a slice off the top of the groundBefore you start digging and then simply replace that top portion of the dirt. Leaving the weeds intact. Anyway, can anyone do a bit of a search and find out what kind of searches are going on in Staten Island? Thank you
Right, if I were going to bury something that I didn’t want anyone to find I would absolutely cover it with something that made it seem untouched- intact roots, moss, logs etc.. freshly turned soil would warrant a search immediately. Good call!

the keys and purse in the house and nothing looking out of place leads me to think she went outside for some reason not intending to leave the property. have not read what the temp was on that night but if not too cold i could speculate that he asks her to come outside to talk. she does. then i see several scenarios leading to her going unconscious. MOO. i hope the searches help find her.

There were some volunteers who searched last Saturday. I could not find anything on planned searches

"A group of volunteers are searching for Stephanie Parze, a missing New Jersey woman, in the Tottenville area Saturday morning.

About 40 people gathered on Saturday morning on Page Avenue and Hylan Boulevard and split in four groups before canvassing the wooden area, the organizer of the search, Frank Schaefer, said.

Schaefer, a Tottenville resident, said he decided to organize the search himself after receiving permission from the NYPD to search the ares and has been in contact with Parze’s family, who will conduct a separate search in Freehoold Township, N.J.

Schaefer said people from all over Staten Island joined the search as well as a couple from Brooklyn.

“People went above and beyond,” Schaefer added."

Volunteers search for missing New Jersey woman in Tottenville

There is no info in the article for any future dates.

It must feel good @NJ Lawyer to have helped the Parze family. I commend you for your efforts. I don't live far from Freehold, I would have gladly volunteered too. I am recuperating from spinal surgery.

Last edited:
“The nighttime is like nights of terror," her father told NJ.com. “Last night was horrible. You wake up in sweats, you can’t sleep. When you do fall asleep, you’re not really sleeping, you’re waiting for the door to chime.”

The couple is busy tending to their daughter’s four dogs in addition to their own pooch."

Father of missing N.J. woman: ‘The nighttime is like nights of terror’

This poor family. My heart is breaking for them.

https://nypost.com/2019/11/26/parents-of-stephanie-parze-missing-nj-woman-are-hoping-for-a-miracle/

Sharlene and Edward Parze told NJ.com in a new interview that they’ve been sleeping on air mattresses and bean bags in the living room of their Freehold Township home so that they could be close to the door in case their 25-year-old daughter comes home.

“We haven’t slept upstairs since she went missing,” Sharlene told the news outlet. “Not until [Stephanie] comes home. You never know if there’s a tap on the door or her walking in. It’s too far away in the bedroom.”

I was reading the organizer FB page and he is working on getting volunteers for another search in Staten Island for Nov. 30th.
I found this group for people that want to search. There are questions to answer in order to join.

Volunteer Searchers: Stephanie Parze Search Parties

Last edited:
Well, SP's sister has said that JO's phone never pinged in Staten Island, and that the press incorrectly reported that. At this point, I don't think we can speculate at all because we really don't have the right facts. From herein, I'm going to just keep focused on searches. If the family is organizing a search somewhere, I'm going to whatever place they say. I'm equidistant to Staten Island and Freehold, so will go wherever I'm told.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boymom0304
Back