Mark Sievers Trial General Discussion Thread

And weirdly enough, MS is said to have written in his journal that he was considering going to law school. He wrote that he and Teresa were at odds about his unemployment and the way he wasn't contributing financially at all to their family.

Mark Sievers' journal entries detail ups, downs of marriage before Teresa Sievers killing

This and other news articles are the only sources I was able to find in relation to the "journal app" posts. Supposedly the content was released along with the phone records made public but so far, I've been unable to find them (on Google, Google Drive and here in case-related WebSleuths forums).

The article also claims that MS was upset about the diminished sexual intimacy in his marriage, desired sex "daily" and logged each sexual encounter with his wife in his calendar.

Naples News reports that in a journal entry on his phone, MS detailed a conversation between himself and Teresa where they admitted that the attraction in their relationship was fading.

Interestingly, MS wrote in this journal that he realised that separation was a possibility and expressed the desire to be granted sole custody of their children, allowing Teresa nothing more than "visitation" rights.

Their relationship was said to have been rife with infidelity. Allegedly, both MS and Teresa had other sexual partners. While CWW claims that MS was concerned that Teresa was having an affair, MS was sending steamy text messages to numerous other women.

While I cannot confirm or deny the allegations that Teresa was cheating or whether or not the couple were in an open relationship, it stands to reason that any 'fears' expressed by MS that his wife was cheating was just a lead-up excuse for hiring someone to kill his wife. He knew that he wasn't guaranteed to win sole custody of their daughters if they separated (or divorced) and having her murdered was the only guarantee he could give himself. Or so he thought. (MOO)

Anything (EVERYTHING) that toad wrote in via text, journal, phone message, etc. should never be mistaken as truth and never taken simply at face value. He is one of the most idiotic self-serving individuals we've come across in these forums and there have been many. I'm somewhat shocked at the people who knew or know him believing the grandiose claims of his. He had been planning this for a long time. He had been setting the stage via verbal lies in person talking to people, via his phone "diary/journal" entries, his phony "text messages" back and forth with Teresa (and others). MS spoofed his wife/murder victim's own phone and it's in evidence. She caught him at it without knowing she had. She mentioned to him the odd occurrences of getting texts and phone calls from him, but her phone was showing they were originating from HER OWN phone.

He thought he'd been so thorough in his plans, his secret phones, coded language, etc. and he was clever in some areas, but his ego is his downfall in assuming he was smarter than anyone who would be investigating his wife's horrendous murder.

I'm cynical.

And weirdly enough, MS is said to have written in his journal that he was considering going to law school. He wrote that he and Teresa were at odds about his unemployment and the way he wasn't contributing financially at all to their family.

Mark Sievers' journal entries detail ups, downs of marriage before Teresa Sievers killing

This and other news articles are the only sources I was able to find in relation to the "journal app" posts. Supposedly the content was released along with the phone records made public but so far, I've been unable to find them (on Google, Google Drive and here in case-related WebSleuths forums).

The article also claims that MS was upset about the diminished sexual intimacy in his marriage, desired sex "daily" and logged each sexual encounter with his wife in his calendar.

Naples News reports that in a journal entry on his phone, MS detailed a conversation between himself and Teresa where they admitted that the attraction in their relationship was fading.

Interestingly, MS wrote in this journal that he realised that separation was a possibility and expressed the desire to be granted sole custody of their children, allowing Teresa nothing more than "visitation" rights.

Their relationship was said to have been rife with infidelity. Allegedly, both MS and Teresa had other sexual partners. While CWW claims that MS was concerned that Teresa was having an affair, MS was sending steamy text messages to numerous other women.

While I cannot confirm or deny the allegations that Teresa was cheating or whether or not the couple were in an open relationship, it stands to reason that any 'fears' expressed by MS that his wife was cheating was just a lead-up excuse for hiring someone to kill his wife. He knew that he wasn't guaranteed to win sole custody of their daughters if they separated (or divorced) and having her murdered was the only guarantee he could give himself. Or so he thought. (MOO)

Anything (EVERYTHING) that toad wrote in via text, journal, phone message, etc. should never be mistaken as truth and never taken simply at face value. He is one of the most idiotic self-serving individuals we've come across in these forums and there have been many. I'm somewhat shocked at the people who knew or know him believing the grandiose claims of his. He had been planning this for a long time. He had been setting the stage via verbal lies in person talking to people, via his phone "diary/journal" entries, his phony "text messages" back and forth with Teresa (and others). MS spoofed his wife/murder victim's own phone and it's in evidence. She caught him at it without knowing she had. She mentioned to him the odd occurrences of getting texts and phone calls from him, but her phone was showing they were originating from HER OWN phone.

He thought he'd been so thorough in his plans, his secret phones, coded language, etc. and he was clever in some areas, but his ego is his downfall in assuming he was smarter than anyone who would be investigating his wife's horrendous murder.

I'm cynical. If any law student woman did sleep with ms and allegedly talked about dropping out (I don't believe that for a second), maybe he thought that once she got her law degree, she'd be at his service for whatever might come up. Maybe not the murder - because presumably, he thought he'd never be caught for it - but for the *cough* alleged Medicare fraud? I can't believe he took that time to go the beach with her no matter what his self-serving story was. His wife had been brutally, BRUTALLY murdered in his children's home and friends and family have gathered to support them and he takes off for the beach.

I can't believe a friend who is in law school would drop out solely because a close friend was murdered. I assume that it would have the opposite effect - it would spur them on to not only get that degree, but to do what they could towards helping victims. We've seen that happen.

I'm cynical. If any law student woman did sleep with ms and allegedly talked about dropping out (I don't believe that for a second), maybe he thought that once she got her law degree, she'd be at his service for whatever might come up. Maybe not the murder - because presumably, he thought he'd never be caught for it - but for the *cough* alleged Medicare fraud? I can't believe he took that time to go the beach with her no matter what his self-serving story was. His wife had been brutally, BRUTALLY murdered in his children's home and friends and family have gathered to support them and he takes off for the beach with a woman I don't care what the excuse.

Batch 6 - Google Drive

30th of June 2015
Outgoing unanswered call: Teresa Sievers @ 8.10pm

29th of June 2015
Outgoing unanswered Facetime call: Teresa Sievers @ 6.54PM
(THE day her body was discovered)

28th of June 2015
Outgoing unanswered Facetime call: Teresa Sievers @ 5.34pm

Where are the logs in between? Did he attempt to call her AT ALL the morning of the 29th? These calls are literally logged BACK TO BACK. Nothing in between. He tried to call her the night she was arriving home, and then again the night after she'd already been murdered. Dr P had already told him something was very wrong and that he needed to come home "now".

Does anyone know when exactly MS was told by somebody that Teresa was dead? He knew by the 30th. Friends and family were giving their condolences on the 30th. It's not like he didn't know and accidentally called her or something.

Fact is, he LIED. He didn't try to get in contact with Teresa in the morning of the 29th. He actively used text messaging and phone calls, and Facetime through his phone so it's highly, highly unlikely that he used another app to try to contact her. Plain and simple, he knew she wasn't going to answer anyway. He never tried. He just realised it'd look better for him if he had the call logs to prove he'd tried to contact her.

And interestingly enough, he called her on two separate numbers as well.

Batch 6 - Google Drive

30th of June 2015

29th of June 2015

28th of June 2015

Where are the logs in between? Did he attempt to call her AT ALL the morning of the 29th? These calls are literally logged BACK TO BACK. Nothing in between. He tried to call her the night she was arriving home, and then again the night after she'd already been murdered. Dr P had already told him something was very wrong and that he needed to come home "now".

Does anyone know when exactly MS was told by somebody that Teresa was dead? He knew by the 30th. Friends and family were giving their condolences on the 30th. It's not like he didn't know and accidentally called her or something.

Fact is, he LIED. He didn't try to get in contact with Teresa in the morning of the 29th. He actively used text messaging and phone calls, and Facetime through his phone so it's highly, highly unlikely that he used another app to try to contact her. Plain and simple, he knew she wasn't going to answer anyway. He never tried. He just realised it'd look better for him if he had the call logs to prove he'd tried to contact her.

He’s not only evil he’s honestly stupid too. Let’s hope that is his downfall.

Wow. Thanks for posting this link. Per my previous rant, I am unable to follow this trial because the prosecutor is so dull and disorganized in his questioning. It's hard for me to follow along. It's just so tedious, and I'm glad I'm not the only one feeling this way. I attempted to watch opening statements, watched part of CWW's and Dr. P's direct and have decided I can't do it anymore so I'm just following along in this thread. I didn't watch the other trials so I'm not as familiar with the facts of the case as many of you are so bear with me.

Anyway, I just skimmed through these texts and there are so many parallels to Jodi Arias here. Mainly, the saccharine quality of his texts to TS. Clearly, he was smothering her with too much contact throughout the day but not only that the quality of the contact is so hollow. They are the words of some adolescent who thinks that's what a loving husband is supposed to say. But there's also something conniving about it, it's done to elicit affirming responses. He's constantly seeking validation from her. This is a man who's constantly insecure and off balance. A classic borderline personality. Just like Jodi Arias. It's obvious that she's told him several times not to bother and smother her. Yet he can't help himself. He keeps doing it apologetically. I can't imagine how draining he must've been to her. To have to live with someone like this....wow. Sex is just another validation seeking exercise and not about intimacy. He's also insecure about her fantasies and about her being with other men even though he's with other women. His demeanor in the courtroom is very much like Jodi Arias. His body movements are that of an adolescent. I believe he has to constantly write because otherwise his affect would be so inappropriate and could prejudice the jury.

Gawd, is she his “baby” or his “momma”? Ick?
I agree with you! He is like Jodi because he believes he’s so amazing the jury is going to set him free!

MOO

I imagine that any time a woman had sex with MS, he'd think a moan was an orgasm, lol. Most guys go as limp as a worm once they *advertiser censored*. He seems to think that he's some sort of sex god. It's hard to believe that they're both having multiple orgasms if he's being honest about how long they were at it for. He makes the effort to log the start and end times. It's the strangest thing I've ever seen. Nothing else in his calendar is as detailed as these entries.

I would love to hear from those alleged sex partners as to what's true and what was only in his imagination. I wonder how many never would have touched him. I would be disappointed to learn if there were so many women willing to bed a married slob - not that it would have been any better had he been an articulate, intelligent, successful and attractive married man, but at least that would be understandable a bit. I would still judge. I do judge. I'd rather find out he'd been lying about the women just like everything else. All of this is out there and available, so it's only a matter of time before the women's kidlets (friends, co-workers, relatives) all learn about the shenanigans. Ew. I can't imagine learning my mom or dad was doing that, and knowing that everyone else can know about it, too, because of the dirtbag partner ms.

His over-solicitous attention to his wife: he does so much of it in writing so that there's a record of how "loving" he was and how "unappreciative" she was. It's backfired on him because it proves how manipulative he was and is.

I can't imagine that someday TS' girls will read about what a disgusting creep their dad is.

I was a little worried about this lady , Myra Simmons, testifying on the burner & cell records as she seemed a little slow getting in & started. But she is nailin’ it!!!
Mark doesn’t have that snarky look on his face! Not happy to see her!

MOO
:D . There is no better witness or teacher than one who absolutely enjoys what they do, knows it inside-out and can articulate it to others!

Batch 6 - Google Drive

30th of June 2015

29th of June 2015

28th of June 2015

As IRC, he called Delta on the 29th and requested an emergency flight back to FL for himself, his girls and TS's Mom. They were on a flight the afternoon of the 29th. Somewhere in the docs is his call with Delta (written). I remember seeing the local news the next day with footage from the day before and he was in the street near the house.

I believe her mom's interview mentioned the flight back to FL and his demeanor on that flight.

I hope another sleuth can help refresh my memory and shed light on more details.

Happy Thanksgiving all. Praying for justice! ♡♡♡

I'm just looking at this timeline again and I've been away from this so long, I've forgotten much. Just what did Angie know beforehand? Why did she initiate the lie to CWW's own son that he wasn't feeling well enough to babysit when CWW was already out of town? If his going out of town was on the up and up, there was no need to lie.
sievers - June 2015

As IRC, he called Delta on the 29th and requested an emergency flight back to FL for himself, his girls and TS's Mom. They were on a flight the afternoon of the 29th. Somewhere in the docs is his call with Delta (written). I remember seeing the local news the next day with footage from the day before and he was in the street near the house.

I believe her mom's interview mentioned the flight back to FL and his demeanor on that flight.

I hope another sleuth can help refresh my memory and shed light on more details.

Happy Thanksgiving all. Praying for justice! ♡♡♡

I would have to revisit the detective's interview with Teresa's mother, but what I remember is that a detective had to tell Mark, in order to get him down here. Mark took the call outside his MIL's house in CT, and supposedly yelled out. But he didn't tell Teresa's mother until they were airborne and mid flight, so that the poor woman had to constrain her shock and grief in the vacuum-sealed surroundings, where everybody in the plane can hear your every breath. Absolute torture. Absolute EVIL.

I would have to revisit the detective's interview with Teresa's mother, but what I remember is that a detective had to tell Mark, in order to get him down here. Mark took the call outside his MIL's house in CT, and supposedly yelled out. But he didn't tell Teresa's mother until they were airborne and mid flight, so that the poor woman had to constrain her shock and grief in the vacuum-sealed surroundings, where everybody in the plane can hear your every breath. Absolute torture. Absolute EVIL.

Since you are mentioning it Arachne, remember what Dr P said about him not telling MS yet, that his wife was dead/ had been murdered. 'It wasn't up to him' (Dr P) to tell Mark over the phone..and yet - Mark yelled and told Mary Groves about Teresa being dead! Mary then said they could not tell the kids..so Mark told everyone else on the plane, all according to the sworn in statement from Mary Groves with the LCSO.

Yes, THIS IS A BOMBSHELL

And yes, they did not mention it in court. You figure..

Beach, hope it is okay to mention it now, since Arachne was talking about it.

ALL IMO

-Nin

CWW's testimony that the hammer was an afterthought or something that he did spur of the moment never made any sense to me--he just happened to have that in his hand? Yeah sure. Jimmy
The Hammer" Rodgers just happened to make a sick little joke about Teresa's demise by hammer? He is a real liar. There is no way in hell that he is just going to take a swing at her with a hammer by chance if he intended to put her in a choke hold--how was he to do that with his medical problem with his weak shoulders and arms anyway? He is full of it....there are layers to this that we don't know. I don't think that the twinning look was an accident either---I think that he may have been in love with MS.

I'm watching Trial Day 2 with Kevin Stout – Digital Forensic Examiner. Interesting that they analyzed 29 electronic devices, 10 were phones and none of the those phones were CWW's.

Also noticing that so far, all the witness examinations seem to be almost a preliminary aspect of the technological aspects without even touching upon the 'meat' of the texts, notes and messages themselves that pertain to the case. It's like watching career day at school :/ I mean, it has it's place for sure, but it's like this is background or support to lead to ACTUAL INFORMATION.

When defense lawyer was asking questions of Jennifer Kircikyan, MS was alert and very attentive with his head swiveling back and forth from his lawyer to witness Jennifer Kircikyan. Finally! A question about how a name gets attached to a particular phone! The answer has to do with SMS and Contacts, but no information beyond that. Grrr. That's all well and good, but why does it matter if you're not going to present communications?

Why no questions about how it can be faked, spoofed, cloned, etc.? Now a question about UTC and timestamps. That's all well and good, but why does it matter if you're not going to present actual communications and explain what they mean? So, prosecutor has now had the witness read aloud a few messages, but they mean nothing without the context. Yay, got excited, then it died. He had witness read "brother from an other mother" - he had her emphasize the "an other" as being two words, but that's as far as it goes.

Jeezopeez, a bunch of questions that don't go anywhere. Hopefully, this jury has someone on there that thinks like Websleuthers and can put things these together, because as it stands now, there are just unrelated messages. I just don't get this. WE know what those random, individual texts are in reference to, but how does the jury?

This is really frustrating. We could use Juan Martinez here; I get the feeling he'd enjoy this case because there's so much to work with.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88
Back