Mark Sievers Trial General Discussion Thread

Gold mine of docs all over the place here. When time allows tonight I will post the link to where they’re all stored on the Sievers Case Google Drive. Until then, @NIN (who helped me tremendously download & convert tens of thousands of pages) posted this gem in the Media Links subforum. Enjoy! Audio/video MASTERFILE
This masterfile is truly wonderful, but I have had messages from my antivirus software that it has some viruses that were trapped. Has anyone else experienced this? Thankfully, all is well though

Listening to this police interview with Teresa's mother, I thought it was interesting that her mom mentions that when Mark was out of town and Teresa felt scared that she would call her "doctor friend, Dr. Mark" (Dr. Petrites)

Thanks for posting this, ChicagoChick! For some reason, I couldn't get the audio on the other one I found. xoxoxo!

… snipped... I also take with a grain of salt, most things said by LS, since much of what she said in interviews was repeating what MS had told her and gossip. Her own observations of TS would have been colored by the private talks MS had with her behind TS' back. Not much intuitive about that one if she didn't see the reality of their relationship or recognize that she was conned. imo….

I agree. I don't trust LS at all.

She is on the DEFENDANT'S SIXTH AMENDED WITNESS LIST filed 11/01/2019:
https://matrix.leeclerk.org/
15-CF-000673-B : State of Florida vs Sievers, Mark D
11/01/2019 Amended Witness List Filed 485 4

View attachment 216825

The attachment shows she is on the witness list.

… snipped... Wow. Are we to assume that MS hooked her up with Teresa's practice? I didn't like the fact that she betrayed Dr. Sievers by telling detectives that Dr.Sievers, who gave Lenka a chance, was addicted to pot and was having sexual identity issues. Really? I would expect a legitimate "spiritual adviser" to keep sacred those things shared in confidence, like a priest would...

Shocking how fast she turned on Teresa, her new business associate.

And Lenka was the one who authored the "Go Fund Me Account" on Mark's FB page, the day after TS was murdered...…

I remember she did and asked for a big $ goal. Can't remember -- Did Mark start his own?

Now you got me thinking.....who ultimately received the funds that the lovely Lenka raised? I believe she was running her own scam completely independent of MS's.

Who got the money? Or was it closed down fast?

This is a Heads Up to get ready for LS (Lenka) to show up in the courtroom soon. Will she bad mouth Teresa? If you're newer to this case, you need to know about this person.

SBM/BBM

I agree! This trial is so frustrating! There is so much more incriminating evidence against Mark. I really wonder why isnt the state getting more witnesses to testify about his behavior at the funeral, or him suggesting a pool party, or MS running off for hours to the beach to talk to MP. If the jury only knew that Mark waited to tell Teresa's Mom that TS was dead until they were on their flight back to Florida!! The jury would really get a sense of how callous and evil he is. Unless.....this is the kind of stuff that the defense would be allowed to object to. i dont know.

No, dg36, my memory was short-circuiting. NIN and ChicagoChick helped me out. The interview with MAG that the C-Chick posted has audio. Mary said that, after his call from Dr.P, Mark took Mary out to the yard, where they both could scream. Mark didn't tell the other members of the family until they were up in the air. They told the girls when they were back in FL.

Dr.P testified that he did NOT tell Mark on the phone that Teresa had died. Mary Ann recounts, in the Detective Nolan interview, that Mark informed her that Teresa was dead, after he hung up with Dr.P. (That's why he took her out to the yard. So nobody else could hear her scream and start asking questions.)

The sweet thing about this is: Mark had Teresa horrifically murdered. And it is Teresa's beloved mother, herself, who will put the nail in HIS coffin. His days of bad acting are over. Yep. It's "Curtains!" for Mark Sievers.

Thanks to TrueCrimeAddict55 for getting me thinking.

Last edited:
That scum CWW doesn't deserve any kind of a deal---I truly don't believe anything that he said --none of it made sense at all. He didn't just happen to pick up a hammer and follow Teresa with it in his hand--Dumb and Dumber he and JRR may be , but they travelled over 1,000 miles and didn't have a plan in place? No way--they both used hammers because it was their intention. It was not just kill--it was overkill --20 years for that?! and JRR gets 2nd degree? They both went there with the intent to murder her.
CWW's testimony against MS is weak--he is only doing it in an effort to save his own sorry arse from serving the time that he should.
The hammering shows rage--it isn't just a
hit--it is a punishing blow after blow to her skull.
There is something more behind that kind of an act than just getting a job done for money.

What a loyal friend he is! He could never say no to Mark! He loves his wife! and he is so soft spoken.....awww.....may he rot in hell.

Didn't know where else to post this -

for Wright:

Date Hearing Time Location
02/10/2020 Sentencing - Kyle, Bruce E 1:30 PM Courtroom 8-A

12/02/2019 CANCELED-New Court Date Set Sentencing - Kyle, Bruce E 1:30 PM Courtroom 8-A

link: https://matrix.leeclerk.org/CaseDetails?caseId=252589933&caseIdEnc=hwUfOLifYutdtyia8qYUUfHltTwLTdMx+GxNMkk/F/P9QREny6UGFxGAOiqfbXChWx4Z7w==

Court minutes:
https://matrix.leeclerk.org/DocView/Doc?request=36230512&eCode=vPbXNOao7l4qZzcemKc9FypifPKMM8VECx6tdUXqzZno8/xTKzvk6NuOKDLYVCHFVtG0qw==

That scum CWW doesn't deserve any kind of a deal---I truly don't believe anything that he said --none of it made sense at all. He didn't just happen to pick up a hammer and follow Teresa with it in his hand--Dumb and Dumber he and JRR may be , but they travelled over 1,000 miles and didn't have a plan in place? No way--they both used hammers because it was their intention. It was not just kill--it was overkill --20 years for that?! and JRR gets 2nd degree? They both went there with the intent to murder her.
CWW's testimony against MS is weak--he is only doing it in an effort to save his own sorry arse from serving the time that he should.
The hammering shows rage--it isn't just a
hit--it is a punishing blow after blow to her skull.
There is something more behind that kind of an act than just getting a job done for money.

What a loyal friend he is! He could never say no to Mark! He loves his wife! and he is so soft spoken.....awww.....may he rot in hell.

This may be true, that he had some personal motive and rage we don't know about, but MS also clearly knew it was gonna happen. His phone call to Dr. P., a man he was not emotionally connected to at all, the night before proves that. He might as well have said, "Hey, Dr. P.! It's me, Mark, Teresa Sievers's husband. Look, I'm gonna need you to be part of my alibi tomorrow when you find my wife's dead body. So this is me, calling you, leaving you a voice mail to let you know only Teresa is headed home to Florida tonight. The kids and I are staying in Connecticut for a few more days. So, when you get to the house tomorrow, don't worry that the kids are there, either! They are safe with me. Just tell the cops I'm out of town so it can't possibly be me? K? K, bye."

I agree. I don't trust LS at all.

The attachment shows she is on the witness list.

Shocking how fast she turned on Teresa, her new business associate.

I remember she did and asked for a big $ goal. Can't remember -- Did Mark start his own?

Who got the money? Or was it closed down fast?

This is a Heads Up to get ready for LS (Lenka) to show up in the courtroom soon. Will she bad mouth Teresa? If you're newer to this case, you need to know about this person.

SBM/BBM
The G*M account was what initiated my thoughts that MS was involved. (At the time, we lived 1 mile from their house - so I was super curious and followed the G*M). Almost every day for the first week there was changes to it. I followed it because of the changes. I wish I would have taken written notes about it - so this is as IRC:
* The G*M was set up by LS the day after TS was found. The day AFTER!
* The initial goal amount was set at about 20-40k.
* Another fund collecting account was also set up through a local bank (I believe TS's church was involved with that 1 - not absolutely sure except it wasn't LS)
* The G*M goal amount was changed about 2 days after set up to $100K. The reason for this was the fact that TS was a doctor- hence more expenses involved.
* shortly after the amount was raised, there were additional notes added to it that said the money would now be going to TS's church.
* MS was promoting donations via his Facebook page EVERY SINGLE DAY - posting publicly so THE WORLD could see it. (For the record, I'm not his FB friend and that's how I knew they were public posts because I could see them). He stopped posting when the other 2 stooges got arrested.
* less then a week after the G*M account was set up, there was an announcement that TS's family would be taking over the administration of the funds because MS was distraught and her family could handle it better.

So my understanding is that her family got the money. TS'S Mom relocated here to take care of the girls and rent (and living) here is expensive! The last total for the G*M was around 27K. I hope it has helped her family. ♡♡♡

The G*M account was what initiated my thoughts that MS was involved. (At the time, we lived 1 mile from their house - so I was super curious and followed the G*M). Almost every day for the first week there was changes to it. I followed it because of the changes. I wish I would have taken written notes about it - so this is as IRC:
* Another fund collecting account was also set up through a local bank (I believe TS's church was involved with that 1 - not absolutely sure except it wasn't LS)
* The G*M goal amount was changed about 2 days after set up to $100K. The reason for this was the fact that TS was a doctor- hence more expenses involved.
* shortly after the amount was raised, there were additional notes added to it that said the money would now be going to TS's church.
* MS was promoting donations via his Facebook page EVERY SINGLE DAY - posting publicly so THE WORLD could see it. (For the record, I'm not his FB friend and that's how I knew they were public posts because I could see them). He stopped posting when the other 2 stooges got arrested.
* less then a week after the G*M account was set up, there was an announcement that TS's family would be taking over the administration of the funds because MS was distraught and her family could handle it better.

So my understanding is that her family got the money. TS'S Mom relocated here to take care of the girls and rent (and living) here is expensive! The last total for the G*M was around 27K. I hope it has helped her family. ♡♡♡

RE: the G*M account and LS
You remembered and kept track of a lot about it. Thank You so much for the reminders. Wow, you live nearby and it's sure to get your attention and your insight. I'm with you, I hope her family gets Justice.

RE: the G*M account and LS
You remembered and kept track of a lot about it. Thank You so much for the reminders. Wow, you live nearby and it's sure to get your attention and your insight. I'm with you, I hope her family gets Justice.
I wonder if the state could somehow bring up the Go Fund Me Account - perhaps getting LS to testify?

This may be true, that he had some personal motive and rage we don't know about, but MS also clearly knew it was gonna happen. His phone call to Dr. P., a man he was not emotionally connected to at all, the night before proves that. He might as well have said, "Hey, Dr. P.! It's me, Mark, Teresa Sievers's husband. Look, I'm gonna need you to be part of my alibi tomorrow when you find my wife's dead body. So this is me, calling you, leaving you a voice mail to let you know only Teresa is headed home to Florida tonight. The kids and I are staying in Connecticut for a few more days. So, when you get to the house tomorrow, don't worry that the kids are there, either! They are safe with me. Just tell the cops I'm out of town so it can't possibly be me? K? K, bye."

The burner phones and his bizarre phone call to Dr P were the most damning things against him--Agreed. The only thing that made me take pause from that is that Teresa's mother said in her police interview that whenever Mark was out of town that Teresa felt scared and would call her friend, Dr. Mark Petrites. However, he told Teresa's mother that she was dead before he was even told himself--if we are to believe Dr P's testimony (and I do) Did Mark call the police to say " what the hell is going on?" I would like to hear that phone call. I would have been on the phone demanding information--All Dr P said to him is that something terrible had happened and that he needed to get home. When was he told that she was dead, but he "knew" and told her mother that it was a murder when they were on the airplane....did he have a conversation with the police? WHEN did he learn this info or was he just reporting what he knew. That is damning too

Last edited:

BBM

Small correction... The GoGimmeMoney was originally one million! One million... Who does that? When he immediately started getting blowback, they dropped the amount.

Donation accounts set up for family of slain Estero doctor

I wonder if the state could somehow bring up the Go Fund Me Account - perhaps getting LS to testify?

Yes, I remember now Wyle the one million.

LS was very much around in their lives before TS died and certainly right after. She was in the office and their home, and she was so in their lives. Yet, she gave such useless info to LE to help catch the killer by right off finding faults in Teresa. It mystifies me how she, being an intuitive psychic, immediately started saying more negative things about TS, but not Mark. She didn't notice anything Mark was up to in the office? with Teresa? with others even CWW? with women? with her? I want her to be questioned about a great many things, and yes that G*M acct too.

JMO

BBM

Small correction... The GoGimmeMoney was originally one million! One million... Who does that? When he immediately started getting blowback, they dropped the amount.

"... my best friend and colleague …"
Didn't LS ask Mark whether he had any insurance policies on Teresa's life before trying to collect money? That'd be a nature question to ask first. Thanks for the article. Very helpful.

Yes, I remember now Wyle the one million.

LS was very much around in their lives before TS died and certainly right after. She was in the office and their home, and she was so in their lives. Yet, she gave such useless info to LE to help catch the killer by right off finding faults in Teresa. It mystifies me how she, being an intuitive psychic, immediately started saying more negative things about TS, but not Mark. She didn't notice anything Mark was up to in the office? with Teresa? with others even CWW? with women? with her? I want her to be questioned about a great many things, and yes that G*M acct too.

JMO
IIRC, Mark and the girls lived with LS and her husband for awhile after the murder. They were thick as thieves. I remember discussing early on that the email/Facebook on the GoGimmeMoney was Mark's, and since LS set it up she would have had to have his login info to connect it them.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
renenoelle
Back