Found Deceased AL - Aniah Haley Blanchard, 19, Auburn, Lee County, 23 Oct 2019 *Arrest* #6

Authorities are expected to hold press briefing to announce updates in the investigation into the death of Aniah Blanchard this afternoon. News 3 will bring you live updates starting on News 3 First Edition at 5:00 p.m. ET. Link to WRBL FB Page

Is there a place where this may be live streamed? (If anyone knows)

By my calculations, this should be in a little less than 2½ hours time. Just want to watch it from Australia if I can.

I drove down CR2 Saturday and took a video. The porta potties and hand sanitizing station was still on the side of the road across from the church. As to why she was dumped here - there are a few small houses on this otherwise desolate road. One is across the road and down a little from the church. There are also paths across the road that lead into a field bordered by woods. I don't know exactly where her body was found, but my guess is this territory was not unknown to these evil men. Maybe they know the folks who live out there. Maybe they have been in these woods before. Other than a few small houses and a church, there is nothing else out there. Without a tip it may have been a very long time before her body was discovered.

Can you post said video on youtube and link it here

The concrete barricades are all in bad shape, looking like several cars have scraped them. they have also been moved to other parts of the interstate being worked on. I was only passing by on my way to Auburn - I live in Montgomery but 10 years ago lived in Macon county. Beautiful land, very affordable, but a very sinister place as far as crime and clannish family secrets. Crime is a given and LE all connected.

Edit: I should have typed DJ Jr, not AF Jr.
(I couldn't edit my original post - edit link/button is no longer there.)

This article from the Montgomery Advertiser makes it sound like AF and DJIII lived in the same home on Placid Drive (which, you are correct, appears to be a very short distance from where AB's car was abandoned). It emphasizes that "the younger Johnson"--that would be DJIII--"has not been charged with any crimes."

The man charged with kidnapping college student Aniah Blanchard from an Auburn convenience store is now charged with capital murder in her death.

Lee County District Attorney Brandon Hughes said Monday afternoon he also intends to seek the death penalty against Ibraheem Yazeed, 30.

Yazeed is the only person responsible for abducting Blanchard and killing her, Hughes said. He also revealed the Blanchard died from a gunshot wound.

Ibraheem Yazeed charged with capital murder in Aniah Blanchard’s death

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back