GUILTY Nationwide College Cheating Scandal - Actresses, Business Owners Charged, Mar 2019 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
“There’s no point in me just talking for 10 minutes to the camera about how I wish I could say something when I really can’t, so I’m gonna leave it at that,” she said.

There was really no point in her talking for 2 minutes to the camera about how she wishes she could say something when she really can’t....

Lori Loughlin's daughter Olivia Jade returns to YouTube amid college admissions scandal

In the video uploaded Sunday and titled "hi again," Olivia Jade Giannulli said she is excited to return to vlogging.

“Obviously I've been gone for a very long time,” she said, adding she was debating for many months when to return and was “terrified” to upload a new video.

“I’m legally not allowed to speak on anything going on right now,” she said of her parents’ legal issues.

Still, Giannulli said she felt lost not being active on the video-sharing platform. “I actually really, really miss it,” she said of vlogging. “I feel like a huge part of me is just not the same.”

“Thank you so much for your patience or if you’ve stuck around for nine months just waiting,” she said.”I really appreciate it. This is the best I can do and I want to move on with my life.”

Giannulli said in the two-minute video that viewers should expect more content from her soon. “I’m really excited to start filming again and start uploading.”

__

Glad to see the comments are along the lines of "we haven't missed you"
Worth checking out for the comments. :D

“There’s no point in me just talking for 10 minutes to the camera about how I wish I could say something when I really can’t, so I’m gonna leave it at that,” she said.

There was really no point in her talking for 2 minutes to the camera about how she wishes she could say something when she really can’t....
This girl is so clueless.

Once again, it's all about Olivia, I, I, I and me.
Does this selfish vapid girl have any thoughts about her parents possibility to go to prison, for what they did to get HER into her favorite party school? Does she care?
The whole family is narcissistic and clueless.

Good Lord! Her "brand" is done. Time to find a school that will take you on your own merit. Then get out in the real world. Doubt that will ever happen. Ride on Parents coat tails for the rest of her life? Or find a clueless rich dude. I don't hold out much hope for her making real change. IMO

Some of the comments on the YouTube video are priceless! :D

I'm surprised she hasn't turned comments off. Over 40,000 and growing.

She's so clueless, "I want to move on with my life".. aka.... "I want you all to just get over it and let me have my way!!!" while many kids spent Thanksgiving weekend studying for finals or applying to colleges.

"Olivia is very happy to be back and relieved — she really has been thinking for months about when she could return. It was never a question if she would return, it was always about when was the appropriate time” - a source said.

“Olivia got the clear from her parents and their lawyer team," and that she was coached on what she was allowed to say.

“She carefully followed a script," the source said. "She seems very excited about starting up her vlog again.”

Lori Loughlin, lawyers gave Olivia Jade the 'clear' to return to YouTube: report

"Olivia is very happy to be back and relieved — she really has been thinking for months about when she could return. It was never a question if she would return, it was always about when was the appropriate time” - a source said.

“Olivia got the clear from her parents and their lawyer team," and that she was coached on what she was allowed to say.

“She carefully followed a script," the source said. "She seems very excited about starting up her vlog again.”

Lori Loughlin, lawyers gave Olivia Jade the 'clear' to return to YouTube: report

Olivia should have stayed silent till her parents are sentenced in my opinion.

Olivia should have stayed silent till her parents are sentenced in my opinion.

I agree. But, if she waits too long she will be irrelevant to the age group she is targeting. I also think the legal team realizes that her parents are getting hammered. Getting the children out from under the cloud can give them an opportunity to distance from the family and make a living. It will take a bit of time for the rehab but if she connects to her followers all will probably be okay for her. I hate that this is true but I believe it is a marketing strategy that has been researched by the young woman and her team.

If the high profile brands have dropped her who is going to jump on board when this case has not even come to a conclusion. People know she was complicit. IMO her target audience are young folks who are thinking or even applying themselves for higher education. So who in a few years is even going to care about her opines on products given the fact she has proven she is deceitful IMO Get a real education Olivia and a 9-5 job.

I agree. But, if she waits too long she will be irrelevant to the age group she is targeting. I also think the legal team realizes that her parents are getting hammered. Getting the children out from under the cloud can give them an opportunity to distance from the family and make a living. It will take a bit of time for the rehab but if she connects to her followers all will probably be okay for her. I hate that this is true but I believe it is a marketing strategy that has been researched by the young woman and her team.

I don’t know who is advising the family but they have got the strategy wrong since day one in my opinion. Olivia would be far better working hard and getting a real job because if she has ambitions of becoming the next Kylie Jenner of makeup after this scandal which she had a role in she is in for a major reality check.

If the high profile brands have dropped her who is going to jump on board when this case has not even come to a conclusion. People know she was complicit. IMO her target audience are young folks who are thinking or even applying themselves for higher education. So who in a few years is even going to care about her opines on products given the fact she has proven she is deceitful IMO Get a real education Olivia and a 9-5 job.

I am not saying I agree with her strategy but it is a strategy. Yes, big brands have dropped her but the build may be slow and with new start ups, etc. Yes, we see her as complicit but it does not mean her age group peers do.

Lori Loughlin's daughter Olivia Jade returns to YouTube amid college admissions scandal

In the video uploaded Sunday and titled "hi again," Olivia Jade Giannulli said she is excited to return to vlogging.

“Obviously I've been gone for a very long time,” she said, adding she was debating for many months when to return and was “terrified” to upload a new video.

“I’m legally not allowed to speak on anything going on right now,” she said of her parents’ legal issues.

Still, Giannulli said she felt lost not being active on the video-sharing platform. “I actually really, really miss it,” she said of vlogging. “I feel like a huge part of me is just not the same.”

“Thank you so much for your patience or if you’ve stuck around for nine months just waiting,” she said.”I really appreciate it. This is the best I can do and I want to move on with my life.”

Giannulli said in the two-minute video that viewers should expect more content from her soon. “I’m really excited to start filming again and start uploading.”

__

Glad to see the comments are along the lines of "we haven't missed you"

Indeed. I feel dumber for having read that "transcript" of nothing, lol. What does she think will happen to her "brand" if her parents are sentenced? "So excited to return to filming"... lol. For a moment I had to think WTH she was talking about, a camera phone on a tripod in one's bedroom is not what I think of as "filming".

I dunno, maybe I'm just old, but... I can imagine teens being interested in her (eventually) talking about the changes this has made in her life. I find it hard to imagine teens being interested in hearing about her makeup and clothing preferences while simultaneously dodging the huge elephant in the room. I should think she would have to change her whole brand, at least for a while, and that "pensive introspection" would be a lot better look on her. Teens do have parents who have been sent to jail, and they do have opinions about it. She might lose an old audience, but gain a new one. Unfortunately, I don't think anybody has any doubt at this point, OJ is clearly shallow as a saucer and would never think of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member