Mark Sievers Livestream Trial Thread -Days 5-8

Status
Not open for further replies.
JMO, I think we will have a verdict by 6 EST time tonight... :) If they start at 3 , that will give them 3 hours.....

Lol I don’t think there’s any way they will have a verdict today, too many counts and lesser included for them all to agree on. These jurors have been very serious when reporting to the judge, I think they will take their time and want to go through all the evidence. But it would be nice. They haven’t been able to speak to each other about the case at all, so I don’t think it will be quick.

Lol I don’t think there’s any way they will have a verdict today, too many counts and lesser included for them all to agree on. These jurors have been very serious when reporting to the judge, I think they will take their time and want to go through all the evidence. But it would be nice. They haven’t been able to speak to each other about the case at all, so I don’t think it will be quick.
It was just an opinion and not a laughable post. Other cases have had verdicts in less than 4 hours. JMO

Jaclyn Bevis‏ @jbevis10 41s42 seconds ago

The alternate jurors will learn they are alternates shortly. They will be sent home **but** if the verdict is guilty of First Degree Murder they will come back and be alternates in the penalty phase. #trialtweets #NBC2CourtCoverage #MarkSieversontrial #TeresaSievers

Yes, those are the jurors that the judge said would be called back on Monday. Someone upthread said no more court till Monday, MOO that is incorrect.

It was just an opinion and not a laughable post. Other cases have had verdicts in less than 4 hours. JMO

Not usually cases with this much evidence. I was LOLing about you trying to figure out 6pm gives them 3 hours. Only a websleuther would try to estimate how long we must have patience for.
Many recent cases were around 3 hours, like Mccandless and Magbanua I believe. But JR’s was more than one full day so my opinion is this is the same case and will probably take about the same.
None of us WANT to wait that long of course.

Taylor Petras‏ @TaylorPetras 21s21 seconds ago
The jury is heading back to deliberate @winknews

Brooke Shafer‏ @BrookeWINKNews 42s42 seconds ago

BREAKING: Jury begins deliberations in trial against Mark Sievers. He is accused of plotting the 2015 murder of his wife. He faces first degree murder and the death penalty. We are now on verdict watch. #SieversTrial @winknews

EK9wjoOXsAYLk1r.jpg

I agree these jurors might take longer. They seem concerned about following all the rules carefully. They've taken lots of notes meaning they're probably concerned with every little detail.

They've been sacrificing a lot to be on this Jury, so I appreciate that they need time to make the right decision. (which is Mark's guilty)

Thanks again everyone for posting descriptions from the court room - those extra special people who did the tweets! :)

Oregonmama from tweet said:
snipped by me...

June 28, 2015, was the day Teresa Sievers was killed and there was no contact between Mark Sievers and Wright on their personal phones that day.

I thought she died June 29th??

TTF14 said:
The dark-haired defense attorney will be played by John Travolta in the movie. Maybe they'll even give him some lines.

animated-smileys-christmas-025.gif

So jury started deliberations about 2:10pm ET??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member