Mark Sievers Livestream Trial Thread -Days 5-8

Status
Not open for further replies.
LEVERAGE (TV Series) . The Juror #6 Job
This is a fascinating episode about a trial, jury manipulation, human nature, reading human nature and understanding behavior as well as deep, invasive investigation into each juror's life to know more about how they think and might interpret the information in the trial. Invasive includes the use of videotaping the jurors in lives away from the courtroom, digging up all kinds of information from their past and present; it's fiction, but fascinating and on the verge of reality.
Who hired the private detective?
Adding that it really is an interesting one to watch. The bad guys took it to an illegal extreme by having a command center, hidden cameras, phone taps, etc.

Here ya go ...

11965281.jpg

Post It Notes ... :)

I think this might be a longer haul since they want post-its. Mapping out this crime and the players makes this a little harder to predict where they are going-- except that they will be thorough and it is not a slam-dunk guilty or not guilty group.

The judge is going to get them the post it notes.

BBM: They need to bring the Jury Post-It Notes that are still wrapped in the cellophane packaging!

They do not need another "notebook" situation with a juror finding a notes or writings on the post-it notes.

Do NOT give them Post It Notes from someone's desk, etc.

:):):)

I think this might be a longer haul since they want post-its. Mapping out this crime and the players makes this a little harder to predict where they are going-- except that they will be thorough and it is not a slam-dunk guilty or not guilty group.
possibly... so hard to predict how a jury might proceed or process all the info. Hoping for a guilty verdict from their process.

BBM: They need to bring the Jury Post-It Notes that are still wrapped in the cellophane packaging!

They do not need another "notebook" situation with a juror finding a notes or writings on the post-it notes.

Do NOT give them Post It Notes from someone's desk, etc.

:):):)

Yesssss! The judge said he would get them from himself or another judge. I’m sure he’s on high alert to make sure they are not contaminated, after that fiasco.

Attachments

• upload_2019-12-4_13-28-41.jpeg
    upload_2019-12-4_13-28-41.jpeg
    8.5 KB · Views: 5
Was the videographer stationed where he could potentially record any of the jury as the door to the courtroom opened each time someone exited? Oh, no he was in the lobby I just saw that. I know jurors exit courtrooms via non-public door, but does that ultimately lead them to the lobby to exit?

Watching the Judge question the private investigator and the guy is a fast-talker as in quickly changing the subject and reason for taping. One of the reasons was talk of a threat, but what threat and to whom? Mummert said his office is on the floor above an early learning school, was there a threat to that and if so, why be at this courthouse? What's the connection? If Mummert is intimating that the school was threatened, how would he know? He says he didn't hire the investigator. Who did - the wife? The head lawyer, someone related to the defendant? The investigator said nobody was paying him. If no one is paying him, why is he doing it? I'm so curious.

I've been in a courthouse a few times as many people have, and there are very clear signs about not videoing or photographing.

Last edited:
Was the videographer stationed where he could record any of the jury as the door to the courtroom opened each time someone exited?
He was always behind MM's wife. Apparently, his female companion was sitting close to Mark's step mom quite a lot.... I am going to try find the video where the Judge is talking to him after the jury left. I wonder if MM was played a part in hiring him? JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd