Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #32

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone else wish that the Judge in today's case had simply picked up the phone on his bench and made 2 phone calls?

First call to the IRS and Second call to CT Dept of Revenue!

All Judge would have had to say is that he had all the paperwork prepared and FD was ready to be picked up and held in detention pending resolution of 15 years of financial shenanigans.

Today's testimony proved to me that FD believes that rules are simply made for other people. Its unfortunate and quite sad IMO that GF and Atty Weinstein had to go through this process to recover monies that were given in good faith to FD/FORE over the years.

FD made a mockery IMO of any/all IRS record keeping requirements and so I hope the Judge sees the situation for what it quite clearly was IMO.

MOO

The judge wouldn’t make that call, but Weinstein can; actually, anybody can. The IRS really does pick and choose where they’ll turn their attention. They didn’t have any trouble going after Leona Helmsley for charging the business for massive amounts of improvements on their home in Greenwich, but they haven’t seemed interested in FD and FORE Group, for some reason. I would love to see him go to jail for tax evasion; maybe some of his associates would get nervous and stop supporting him

@davealtimari

Dulos is off witness stand. On rebuttal Dulos says the financial affidavit showing he is $4 million in debt is misleading because while it lists some liabilities of Fore Group it doesn’t list assets of Fore Group such as Mountain Spring home.
So IMO this statement simply proves that the financial information he provided in Family Court was a sham as that is where that information was first presented. I would very much LOVE to know if there will be any consequences for this action for FD. I'm not sure whether the legal system is set up to deal with individuals that have no issue lying while under oath?

Judge Heller saw through FD and called him a liar and person who had no issue not telling the truth on the stand in Family Court. Even after she said this though she never imposed financial fines or put FD in jail. FD was just publicly called a liar on the record and life went on and on and he did the same thing yet again on the stand IMO in Civil Court.

I do hope Judge Noble contacts Judge Heller or at least reads her Custody Award motion to JF where she talks quite clearly about FD character issues. Its so disappointing to not see consequences for behaviour that is so clearly wrong. Most people follow the rules and laws and so to see flaunting of rules and laws as a way of operating is simply IMO hard to swallow.

MOO

Last edited:
The judge wouldn’t make that call, but Weinstein can; actually, anybody can. The IRS really does pick and choose where they’ll turn their attention. They didn’t have any trouble going after Leona Helmsley for charging the business for massive amounts of improvements on their home in Greenwich, but they haven’t seemed interested in FD and FORE Group, for some reason. I would love to see him go to jail for tax evasion; maybe some of his associates would get nervous and stop supporting him
Yes I know that the Judge wouldn't make the call! Hahahaha! I just stupidly wished/dreamed/hoped that someone somewhere in the CT Judiciary would take the initiative to say that they are so completely disgusted with what they are seeing in Court from Defendants that they want the person immediately detained! Its a total pipe dream I know!

So disappointing to see a replay of Family Court happen yet again in Civil Court.

I hope GF see justice in the Civil Case but as much as I'd like to believe its possible, I'm not sure its possible in the CT Court System sadly.

Learning what we did about how FD and FORE operated made me even sadder about what JD no doubt experienced dealing with FD in their relationship as it related to money and finances.

MOO

Last edited:
I am surprised that this trial is over, with all of the attendant financial issues. What ever happened to the small number of questions that Noble said MT was going to have to answer? Weren’t they supposed to be related to this case? Did she answer them, or did Weinstein Ultimately not bother, since the ones that Noble required her to answer, weren’t helpful?
I agree. I thought MT might be seen as a witness but my guess is that GF and Weinstein had the answers to the 18 questions anyway via their PI and it wasn't worth it to pursue MT further.

My guess is that the process for further civil litigation against MT and FD will gear up from GF camp once the Criminal Case gets going.

MOO

Yes I know that the Judge wouldn't make the call! Hahahaha! I just stupidly wished/dreamed/hoped that someone somewhere in the CT Judiciary would take the initiative to say that they are so completely disgusted with what they are seeing that they want the person immediately detained! Its a total pipe dream I know!

So disappointing to see a replay of Family Court happen yet again in Civil Court.

I hope GF see justice in the Civil Case but as much as I'd like to believe its possible, I'm not sure its possible in the CT Court System sadly.

Learning what we did about how FD and FORE operated made me even sadder about what JD no doubt experienced dealing with FD in their relationship as it related to money and finances.

MOO

It is incredibly disappointing that there are never any real consequences for this dude-he gets away with everything, and I expect him to get away with this, too, at least in part. The only thing I’m thinking is that Weinstein may have gotten FD on record with some things that the prosecutor can use in the eventual criminal case, so I hope that the last two days have been helpful.

Zinnia Maldonado‏Verified account @ZinniaDee_TV 6s6 seconds ago
Garner’s Lawyer Weinstein questioning #fotisdulos about missing 2015 payments made to babysitter Lauren Almeida for babysitting and hours clocked under Fore Group ..Fotis replied Lauren received cash from #JenniferDulos @FOX61News
He’ll always have a
Who is to say that FD reimbursed FORE after receiving the money from JFd?

Would that not be Fraud on FD's part?

Is this one of the ways that FD stole money to enrich his own pockets when he was to reimburse FORE, when FORE is the one paying for LA's Nanny Services?

I bet LA's W2's always included both her hours for FORE and for Nanny Services, which could indicate that FD claimed her entire income as FORE Expenses.

The more expenses FORE had, then fewer taxes FORE paid.

Then the check that JFd wrote directly to FD for Nanny Services, went directly into FD's pocket.

Slimy, Slimy, Slimy at it's best.

IMO.
I thought the exact same thing !

It is incredibly disappointing that there are never any real consequences for this dude-he gets away with everything, and I expect him to get away with this, too, at least in part. The only thing I’m thinking is that Weinstein may have gotten FD on record with some things that the prosecutor can use in the eventual criminal case, so I hope that the last two days have been helpful.
The sad thing about all the work that went into the case preparation is that it still didn't really answer the very basic questions of:

(1) how much money did FD/FORE make from 2004-2017 (when FORE essentially closed up shop),

(2) where are the assets today,

and

(3) how can someone that hasn't had income since 2017 afford to pay a team of 5+ lawyers and show no diminishment in his lifestyle and continue to have access to many credit cards and bank loans?

There was no closure on the 'friend loans' even though their names were made public and no explanation of FD supporting "Greek Family", any understanding of whether MT contributed anything to FORE or FD, whether FD gave cash/assets etc. to MT, or 'sisters' involvement in the operation and ongoing activities of FORE. So many unclosed loops. But I trust that Atty Weinstein did what he could to accomplish the task at hand such that GF might have closure on this sad and sorry aspect of her dealings with FD who on the stand today IMO appeared to be no more than a shady grifter.

Look's like the FD/FORE wheel sadly just keeps on spinning with no consequences.

Very much hope I'm wrong.

MOO

@FOX61News

Fotis Dulos criminal attorney speaks to reporters outside the court after civil proceedings wrapped for the day in Hartford.
FOX61 on Twitter
They should edit that caption to Fotis Dulos criminal attorney verbally attacks reporters outside the court after civil proceedings wrapped for the day in Hartford. IMO JMOO

There is no end to his arrogance IMO

He is used to getting away with everything, around civilized people. I’d like to see him pull this cr[redacted] with people who are incarcerated with him...it won’t be like that, unless he has lots of money to spread around there, and a trustworthy associate on the outside to manage it (not one of his usual friends; they’ll steal from him)

The sad thing about all the work that went into the case preparation is that it still didn't really answer the very basic questions of:

(1) how much money did FD/FORE make from 2004-2017 (when FORE essentially closed up shop),

(2) where are the assets today,

and

(3) how can someone that hasn't had income since 2017 afford to pay a team of 5+ lawyers and show no diminishment in his lifestyle and continue to have access to many credit cards and bank loans?

There was no closure on the 'friend loans' even though their names were made public and no explanation of FD supporting "Greek Family", any understanding of whether MT contributed anything to FORE or FD, whether FD gave cash/assets etc. to MT, or 'sisters' involvement in the operation and ongoing activities of FORE. So many unclosed loops. But I trust that Atty Weinstein did what he could to accomplish the task at hand such that GF might have closure on this sad and sorry aspect of her dealings with FD who on the stand today IMO appeared to be no more than a shady grifter.

Look's like the FD/FORE wheel sadly just keeps on spinning with no consequences.

Very much hope I'm wrong.

MOO

Everything you brought up is why I was sure they wouldn’t finish up today. I am sure there were many other questions Weinstein could’ve asked, but I guess there wasn’t any point because FD was only going to lie, and the judge allowed evidence that wasn’t produced in the discovery phase. Honestly, I think this was a waste of time. If GF gets a partial ruling in her favor, she’ll never see one dime of it, even if he does have it handy.

@FOX61News

Fotis Dulos criminal attorney speaks to reporters outside the court after civil proceedings wrapped for the day in Hartford.
FOX61 on Twitter
Atty Pattis YET AGAIN attacks a female reporter for asking a bona fide question outside of Court today about FD credibility and lying on the stand.

I do wonder if Atty. P. has any standards of conduct for EITHER HIMSELF OR his clients? WHY does he only attack female reporters? If he has low blood sugar issues then by all means EAT A SNICKERS BAR or SOMETHING!

Or, is it always about 'whatever works' in Pattisville?

MOO

Last edited:
Atty Pattis YET AGAIN attacks a female reporter for asking a bona fide question outside of Court today about FD credibility and lying on the stand.

I do wonder if Atty. P. has any standards of conduct for his clients?

Or, is it always about 'whatever works' in Pattisville?

MOO

He dislikes women, just like FD does

Everything you brought up is why I was sure they wouldn’t finish up today. I am sure there were many other questions Weinstein could’ve asked, but I guess there wasn’t any point because FD was only going to lie, and the judge allowed evidence that wasn’t produced in the discovery phase. Honestly, I think this was a waste of time. If GF gets a partial ruling in her favor, she’ll never see one dime of it, even if he does have it handy.
I very sadly have to agree with you about GF and partial ruling.

I do have to say that the Atty. P. criticism of GF not coming to court was totally out of order IMO.

But I do wonder if any court (even a CT court) can allow a person who has been granted a series of loans in a well established pattern over a long period of time to all of the sudden declare them to be gifts with no documentation?

Not sure if even in CT can this be allowed to stand as acceptable, but we will have to see where Judge Noble comes out on all this.

I'm also not sure how Judge Noble will have the resource capacity in chambers to sort through the complex issues of the 'mysterious invoices' from the Pound Ridge property to make some kind of offset to the total judgment amount? My guess is that he would defer to the GF Trustee who I believe said they would 'accept' a judgment of $1.7 million to accommodate for the Pound Ridge property invoices.

MOO

@davealtimari

Weinstein is now questioning Dulos about relationship with Hillard Farber and gets him to acknowledge that at one point he threatened to take the Dulos children to Greece and he’s never see them again.

Which raises 3 points:
  • The children are pawns to him, related to money -- i.e., bargaining chips
  • The relationship with his FIL was terrible. That ^ is something that no one with a good relationship would ever say
  • The children's feelings and welfare do not matter to him - they'd be the most upset if this happened

He dislikes women, just like FD does
Yes, it was so entirely mean spirited and aggressive and absolutely not necessary. I so give that reporter credit for answering back respectfully and appropriately and not taking Atty. P. [REDACTED]. IMO Atty. P. and Atty BM are simply legal [thREDACTEDugs]!

But he has a well established pattern here IMO of attacking female reporters that I hope doesn't discourage other females from asking tough questions! Its interesting that no male reporters ever seem to pepper Atty. P. with challenging questions?

Nope, my guess is that Atty. P. is heading out for beers with the buddies at the Hartford Courant tonight! Sad state of affairs with the CT Press IMO.

Just glad and thankful all the folks here on WS keep following along and reporting these events as they happen to keep this case and the attempts of GF and Atty Weinstein to achieve justice alive and well. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member