***GUILTY*** Mark Sievers - 1st Degree Murder & Conspiracy

So thankful for the outcome today! The family has waited for 4 long years and have endured more than we can all imagine. The loss of this beautiful soul is immeasurable. Justice has prevailed and though the wait was long, it was well worth it! For all those involved who chose to do the right thing...bless you. For some this moment is bittersweet and not everyone will understand the pain of your loss...bless you. Thanks to so many who've held out hope and have never given up - finally, justice is served. Today is Teresa's day!

- Seriously

I was watching the verdict on Court TV. Prior to the jury coming in, the atty on the other side of Mark (not Mummert) said, stay stoic no matter what happens. He actually repeated it a couple of times. Mark was crying for himself...that he was finally caught and seen for who he really is. Nothing to do with being wrongfully accused IMO.

Just to be clear, I took MS’s reaction as that of a guilty person.

Yes, where were all those people who had been sitting behind him: brother? mother? stepmother" His side had lots of people earlier in the day, I thought for sure they'd all be there for the verdict!

Oh. Maybe they were all together and out to lunch. Er, dinner.

Perhaps they thought, as many here did, that since they were talking about getting picked up at 6:30 it sounded like they were planning on going into the next day. His side may have left the building not expecting verdict today. And then could not get back in time for the verdict?

And perhaps he saw that, and felt all alone and began to cry for himself feeling sorry for himself.

That was the first thing I said - He already wants a do-over. My first impression of his reaction was he was STUNNED. He truly didn't consider the possibility he would be found GUILTY. He immediately regrets not testifying.
@beach He already looking forward to going home. Probably had his Publix paper bag luggage packed.Cocky arse thought he would beat this!

I was watching the verdict on Court TV. Prior to the jury coming in, the atty on the other side of Mark (not Mummert) said, stay stoic no matter what happens. He actually repeated it a couple of times. Mark was crying for himself...that he was finally caught and seen for who he really is. Nothing to do with being wrongfully accused IMO.

I wonder if the team thought he would be walking out today because of the quick verdict. Be stoic as in don't start beaming and wiggling around and for gosh sake, control your smuga** face.

@beach He already looking forward to going home. Probably had his Publix paper bag luggage packed.Cocky arse thought he would beat this!
Dmacky yer killing me again! rofllllll . "has his Publix paper bag luggage packed" - omg that's so true! Where we live, you can always pick out a newly released prisoner...twitching down the street or waiting antsy for the bus with that bag! It used to be plastic bags, but nowadays, prisons are going friendly to the environment :D

Last edited:
Perhaps they thought, as many here did, that since they were talking about getting picked up at 6:30 it sounded like they were planning on going into the next day. His side may have left the building not expecting verdict today. And then could not get back in time for the verdict?

And perhaps he saw that, and felt all alone and began to cry for himself feeling sorry for himself.
Oh, dear. How awful that must have been; I'm not sure what to say. :(
Oh, yes I do! Too bad, so sad!

Aaaaand thank you for the belly laugh!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member