Found Deceased NJ - Stephanie Parze, 25, Freehold Township, Monmouth County, 30 Oct 2019 *murderer commited suicide

Wow, what an insane article, thanks for posting! What confuses me is how close they were, even after breaking up, LE involvement and then him being with Stephanie, why would this ex of his still see him all the time? Why would she be friends with such a monster that had no respect for anyone, who was likely to kill? He sounds as if he has zero redeeming qualities... she saw him the day after the murder and also up until he was arrested.. maybe she did actually help him and is trying to seem so transparent now to stay on top of things without any charges. How does someone so nasty charm his way into multiple women’s lives when it’s clear he’s a violent sociopath...

Happens all the time.

"Charles Webster, a spokesman for the prosecutor’s office, stressed that he was “not going to discuss ongoing and active investigation” and that the Island “search is being conducted by her family, not by our office."

“It’s a massive investigation effort taken by numerous law enforcement agencies,” Webster said.

He declined to comment when asked if there were other persons of interest in the case following the suspected suicide of Parze’s ex-boyfriend, former Staten Islander John Ozbilgen, 29."

Prosecutor mum as Island search looms for missing New Jersey woman

"Charles Webster, a spokesman for the prosecutor’s office, stressed that he was “not going to discuss ongoing and active investigation” and that the Island “search is being conducted by her family, not by our office."

“It’s a massive investigation effort taken by numerous law enforcement agencies,” Webster said.

He declined to comment when asked if there were other persons of interest in the case following the suspected suicide of Parze’s ex-boyfriend, former Staten Islander John Ozbilgen, 29."

Prosecutor mum as Island search looms for missing New Jersey woman
bbm

Hmmm.
Did this garbage P. 0. S. , J.O. have any assistance in hiding Stephanie ?
Hope they are going after that person(s).

Happens all the time.
You’re right, it does happen all the time, its the evidence of abuse. And in a lot of the cases where murderers have these exes wrapped around their finger, they’re often helpful and compliant when it comes to discarding evidence for said murderer.. both love and fear play a role.
such a strange space between accessory to the crime yet also a victim... some more so than others. So much gray space, it’s scary that some of it can happen to anyone emotionally unaware.. manipulation is terrifying since it’s much easier to be spotted in retrospect or from the outside, and sometimes it’s too late. :(
MOO

Last edited:
What types of things are verified insiders are allowed to share? I can’t say things I’ve seen in social media via the verified insider but I’d like to know what they are allowed to say on here before I ask someone to join WS........

Wow, what an insane article, thanks for posting! What confuses me is how close they were, even after breaking up, LE involvement and then him being with Stephanie, why would this ex of his still see him all the time? Why would she be friends with such a monster that had no respect for anyone, who was likely to kill? He sounds as if he has zero redeeming qualities... she saw him the day after the murder and also up until he was arrested.. maybe she did actually help him and is trying to seem so transparent now to stay on top of things without any charges. How does someone so nasty charm his way into multiple women’s lives when it’s clear he’s a violent sociopath...
My initial guess is maybe she was a coworker? Would explain her seeing him almost every day and why she lived in SI.

My initial guess is maybe she was a coworker? Would explain her seeing him almost every day and why she lived in SI.
I don’t think so. I know who the person is, and according to linked in she’s eager to work and her last job was a dental hygienist which she stopped working at around the time she became involved with that scumb bag.

BBM

And if so, it’s convenient that he’s dead now because there’s no one to contradict anything she says.

Is it just me and absolutely no disrespect my heart goes out to the family friends the community but why are there so many conflicting reports regarding the ex boyfriend, for example: he was not known by the family at first then the father stated he slapped her around a few times, which btw I don't really like that choice of words in regard to his daughter and I don't think she should have been allowed to stay alone with a pending restraining order. Was there more to the story that we don't know and again no disrespect, simply do not understand the facts do not add up in my viewpoint??

Is it just me and absolutely no disrespect my heart goes out to the family friends the community but why are there so many conflicting reports regarding the ex boyfriend, for example: he was not known by the family at first then the father stated he slapped her around a few times, which btw I don't really like that choice of words in regard to his daughter and I don't think she should have been allowed to stay alone with a pending restraining order. Was there more to the story that we don't know and again no disrespect, simply do not understand the facts do not add up in my viewpoint??

Reply to @NotABenny This is how she knew him,

"The ex-girlfriend said she and Ozbilgen attended high school together but never talked. They reconnected on a dating app years later, she said. After that, she said, they dated every day for a couple of months. About two weeks into the relationship, she said, he started physically abusing her."

Get Access

"Ozbilgen, she said, would tell her how he was "handsy" with Parze. "I was afraid for her safety after what he did to me and others," she said. "So, I sadly wasn't shocked when I heard she was missing."

Being that she was afraid for Stephanie's safety, what a shame she did not think to warn her.

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back