AMBER ALERT CT - Vanessa Morales, 1, missing after mother found deceased, Ansonia, 28 Nov 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spencer Allan Brooks on Twitter

BREKAING:
@CT_STATE_POLICE
just sent us this new photo of #VenessaMorales. An AMBER Alert is still in effect -- she hasn't been seen for days.

Attachments

• ELDDOlIWwAIFlNB.jpg
    ELDDOlIWwAIFlNB.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 20
I haven't seen any tweets from the reporters on scene - other than the new photos - I wonder if LE had the property owner move them back? We know the crime scene vehicle is there - tweet posted up thread. It can't be good. IMO

This is just awful. Donations box? Really?

I will never understand the need to murder a child, especially a baby or toddler, outside of a total and legitimate psychotic break. I get that a child is viewed in some cases as an extension of the hated other, and is therefore vulnerable to the same motivating hatred, but we're also hard-wired NOT to harm them, in ways that are not easy to bypass.

And the donation box, if true, shows such utter contempt. It's unbearable.

I might need to message a mod on this or have them weigh in on this. Between the time that I saw this article shared on FB and clicked 'reply' here after pasting the link, the headline changed.

It's still showing as the original on FB where it was shared. I have a screen shot, but not sure if I can post it. It identifies which relative of the child's, but doesn't give a name.

Late to this thread, but I just read the "relative" is being held on gun charges after a search warrant. A reason to hold him until they arrest him for the murder of possibly 2? Terribly sad to see so much of this happening.
Edited: Undisclosed the "relative" identity as seen in another forum.

Last edited:
I might need to message a mod on this or have them weigh in on this. Between the time that I saw this article shared on FB and clicked 'reply' here after pasting the link, the headline changed.

It's still showing as the original on FB where it was shared. I have a screen shot, but not sure if I can post it. It identifies which relative of the child's, but doesn't give a name.
Yes! I read who the "relative" was in the "redacted" article. I guess I have to go back and delete my post?

I haven't seen any tweets from the reporters on scene - other than the new photos - I wonder if LE had the property owner move them back? We know the crime scene vehicle is there - tweet posted up thread. It can't be good. IMO
Yes, one of the reporters tweeted earlier that the property owner made them move back to the street.

This is just awful. Donations box? Really?

I will never understand the need to murder a child, especially a baby or toddler, outside of a total and legitimate psychotic break. I get that a child is viewed in some cases as an extension of the hated other, and is therefore vulnerable to the same motivating hatred, but we're also hard-wired NOT to harm them, in ways that are not easy to bypass.

And the donation box, if true, shows such utter contempt. It's unbearable.
I hope she's not in there, poor sweet thing. What is up with these baby and mother killers lately, even some Dads are missing, but no ones really looking for some of them. Seriously, this is making me sick- I don't think this poor baby is alive, after the vicious way her mother was left- totally unidentifiable. Sick sick sick!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NormanZ