GUILTY CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #70

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm picturing in my mind all the witnesses, prosecutors, police, etc. being rounded up to be kept somewhere until after the 22nd. Maybe served Sonic!

All in one giant room, waiting for the police to come find them, wondering what is going on.

Discussion:"What is our common denominator here? Oh, Patrick Frazee."
"Well darn! He sure showed us! No witnesses, no prosecution, no trial."

"That is one smart fella!"

Sam Kraemer TV
10 mins ·

FRAZEE CUSTODY CASE: There was a hearing of advisement on the custody case this morning, now following the conviction of Patrick Frazee for the murder of Kelsey Berreth.

We were kicked out less than a minute into the hearing — which has been the standard for privacy concerns.

If we get an update from the court, I’ll share that.

Remember, there are four players seeking custody of the couple’s 2-year-old: The Berreths, Patrick Frazee, Erin Frazee (Patrick’s sister) and Sheila Frazee (Patrick’s mother).

#KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee #KrystalKenney KOAA 5

Last edited:
Sam Kraemer‏ @SamKraemerTV
CUSTODY CASE: There was a hearing of advisement in the custody case for daughter of Kelsey Berreth & Patrick Frazee this morning. As has been the standard, the public was kicked out at the start for privacy concerns (& understandably so). #KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee @KOAA

ELDGk5UW4AIo6aW.jpg

12:01 PM - 5 Dec 2019

@SamKraemerTV
Remember, four players are seeking custody: The Berreths, Patrick Frazee, Erin Frazee (Patrick’s sister) and Sheila Frazee (Patrick’s mother). If we get an update from the court, I’ll share that info. #KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee @KOAA

12:03 PM - 5 Dec 2019

Sam Kraemer‏ @SamKraemerTV
CUSTODY CASE: There was a hearing of advisement in the custody case for daughter of Kelsey Berreth & Patrick Frazee this morning. As has been the standard, the public was kicked out at the start for privacy concerns (& understandably so). #KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee @KOAA

ELDGk5UW4AIo6aW.jpg

12:01 PM - 5 Dec 2019

@SamKraemerTV
Remember, four players are seeking custody: The Berreths, Patrick Frazee, Erin Frazee (Patrick’s sister) and Sheila Frazee (Patrick’s mother). If we get an update from the court, I’ll share that info. #KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee @KOAA

12:03 PM - 5 Dec 2019

Checking @CoCourts, Patrick Frazee now has a "Term of Parental Rights" hearing scheduled for Jan. 31 at 8:30 a.m. A court spokesman tells me they won't be releasing any updates on today's hearing.

#KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee

Can confirm this is a Termination of Parental Rights hearing.

#KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee @KOAA

Sam Kraemer on Twitter

The hearing looks at severing Frazee's legal relationship to his daughter. Few things they look for (based on my understanding):
- Best interest of the child
- Clear evidence of violence/abuse/neglect toward child
- Parent fails to take substantial responsibility for the child

Sam Kraemer on Twitter
I remember early on we discussed whether he could get prison visitation and many sleuthers posted MSM where the grandparent(s) had to bring the children to prison to visit the killer of their mom. I hope this cannot happen here - and of course, no one should get custody but the Berreths. IMO

I remember early on we discussed whether he could get prison visitation and many sleuthers posted MSM where the grandparent(s) had to bring the children to prison to visit the killer of their mom. I hope this cannot happen here - and of course, no one should get custody but the Berreths. IMO
Since Baby K was nearby when PF killed KB I think PF’s parental rights will be removed. IMO PF won’t be able to have any contact with her.

Checking @CoCourts, Patrick Frazee now has a "Term of Parental Rights" hearing scheduled for Jan. 31 at 8:30 a.m. A court spokesman tells me they won't be releasing any updates on today's hearing.

Sam Kraemer on Twitter
Yeah, this is merely a formality.

His rights are definitely going to be terminated and the B's will be given permanent custody.

It's not a matter of if the B's will be adopt Baby K, but when.
There's a lot of process involved, but at least the outcome is certain.

The Frazee's ain't laying eyes, much less hands, on Baby K again. Guaranteed.

There's no happy ending to be found here, but the B's raising Baby K in a safe and loving home will be as positive an outcome as can be salvaged from the devastation PF has wreaked upon the entire B family.

For Baby K, that's going to make all the difference, both now and in her future.
The B's couldn't save their daughter from PF, but they've rescued their granddaughter from him.

JMO.

Last edited:
Yeah, this is merely a formality.

His rights are definitely going to be terminated and the B's will retain custody.

It's not a matter of if the B's will be adopt Baby K, but when. There's a lot of process involved, but at least the outcome is certain.

The Frazee's ain't laying eyes, much less hands, on Baby K again. Guaranteed.

There's no happy ending to be found here, but the B's raising Baby K in a safe and loving home will be as positive an outcome as can be salvaged from the devastation PF has wreaked upon the entire B family.

For Baby K, that's going to make all the difference, both now and in her future.
The B's couldn't save their daughter from PF, but they've rescued their granddaughter from him.

JMO.

I keep thinking how protective of Baby K the B's will be. Can you imagine the side eye any guy dating Baby K is going to get. Can't blame the B's one bit either.

No worries.
It won't happen here.

For one thing, the B's live out of state.
It wouldn't be feasible for them to bring Baby K to "visit" PF.

For another thing, this case is so public there's no way this judge would enter such a controversial visitation order. He'd be ridden off the bench on the rails.

JMO.

Sam Kraemer on Twitter
Woot woot happy dance, he'll never lay eyes on her again imo.

Sam Kraemer on Twitter
TONIGHT ON @KOAA AT 5 & 6: Many of you have asked how Krystal Kenney, as a nurse, could've taken part in the solicitation attempts, clean up the crime scene and yet never tell police about Patrick Frazee's plans to murder Kelsey Berreth. It's a valid question we look to answer

Sam Kraemer on Twitter
While there is absolutely no excuse for her actions, and prosecutors say she deserves every day in prison the judge decides to give her, experts tell me there may be an explanation for her actions. It comes down to domestic violence. I'll explain on @KOAA at 5 & 6

Sam Kraemer on Twitter
You can watch live at http://koaa.com/videos -- but I'll also share the full story link later

Sam Kraemer TV

TONIGHT ON KOAA 5: Many of you have asked how Krystal Kenney, as a nurse, could've taken part in the solicitation attempts, cleaned up the crime scene and yet never told police about Patrick Frazee's plans to murder Kelsey Berreth. It's a valid question we look to answer.

While there is absolutely no excuse for her actions, and prosecutors say she deserves every day in prison the judge decides to give her, experts tell me there may be an explanation for her actions. It comes down to domestic violence.

With the help of some counselors at the Aspen Mine Center / Community of Caring, including one who's experienced this type of impact in her family, I'll explain tonight on KOAA at 5 & 6.

(Again, and I can't emphasize this enough, domestic violence does not justify her actions in this case.)

#KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee #KrystalKenney

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members