Deceased/Not Found OK - Faith Lindsey, 17, Seminole Co, 29 Oct 2019 *Arrest*

Faith Lindsey, 17, was last seen at her Pauls Valley, Oklahoma home on October 28, 2019. She lived there with her boyfriend. Her sister told Dateline she received texts from Faith’s boyfriend stating that he couldn’t find her. A short time later, she received text messages from Faith’s phone she said were misspelled and did not make any sense.

Faith was reported missing by family members on November 4, 2019.

The Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation (OSBI) is offering a $5,000 reward for information leading to the location of Faith. She is described as 5’2”, 120 pounds with brown hair and blue eyes. She has a tattoo on her abdomen of a key with the initials JL and SM, and a cross tattoo on her thumb.

Six years of Dateline's Missing in America: 134 still missing

faith_lindsey_01523c9200ff489e19792db4e8909a12.fit-760w.png

KWTV - NEWS 9

“We want to give her family answers. We never use the word closure because we don’t know If something bad happened to Faith. We want to remain optimistic. As long as investigators believe an area needs to be searched, we are happy to search it,” he said.
2nd Search Planned For Missing Pauls Valley Teen

Faith’s 16-month-old brother’s mother, Jill Sullivan, told Dateline she’s very close to Faith, who she describes as a kind, generous girl who got along with everyone.

“Faith had a sparkle in her blue eyes and a little grin that would light up the room,” Jill said. “She is a kind person who always wanted to help people. She talked about wanting to be a nurse so she could help people.”

“She would say something. Something. Anything. To me or to her sister. We’re very close,” Jill said. “I’m so worried, but I have to have hope that she’s OK.”
Sister fears the worst after receiving strange texts from Faith Lindsey’s cell phone on the night she vanished

Wow. But, still no idea on what happened to or where Faith is. I’m guessing one of two situations...

1. Boyfriend did something to her and hopefully he will confess l.

2. Faith escaped the abuse and went into hiding. If so, I hope she gets word of his arrest and comes home.

History says it is #1. But, I sure do pray for a happy ending. Maybe a Christmas miracle? JMO / MOO

Ali Meyer

^ is a link to a FB post on a verified reporter’s public page — the bf’s arrest warrant affidavit is attached in the comments. The affidavit suggests that her father may be a member of a gang known as the Indian Brotherhood (IBH).

I found the direct link to her bf’s probable cause for arrest without warrant affidavit (he was charged with knowingly filing false police report and obstruction of an officer) — https://www.oscn.net/dockets/GetDoc...&bc=CC19110500000097&cn=CM-2019-00323&fmt=pdf

https://www.oscn.net/dockets/GetDoc...&bc=CC19110500000097&cn=CM-2019-00323&fmt=pdf
May need to check with a mod the warrant is for lying - has he been named in MSM as a POI?

SEMINOLE COUNTY, Okla. (KFOR) - The boyfriend of a Pauls Valley teen who has been missing for more than a month now, was arrested for allegedly lying about circumstances surrounding her death, including telling deputies he heard she was shot.

More at Missing Pauls Valley teen’s boyfriend arrested for lying about her being shot

I’m so confused. I wonder if this was / is a new arrest?

He also allegedly admitted to physically abusing Faith, and admitted that "he is very controlling and the [sic] only when he couldn't find Faith he decide [sic] to involve law enforcement."

Undersheriff Haley said the whole ordeal has made Washington appear suspicious when it comes to Faith's disappearance.

News 4 went to Washington's home to get his side of things, but he declined.

Washington was arrested and charged with false reporting of a crime and obstruction of an officer, both misdemeanors.
Missing Pauls Valley teen’s boyfriend arrested for lying about her being shot

Are we sure he lied about her being shot?

Sometimes in a lie, there's a little bit of truth in it.

I honestly have no clue. I just know his charge says he lied about it. He claimed she was shot. Then later claimed he took her to work; yet she never showed up at work. Whatever the truth is, he is not disclosing it fully. MOO

I honestly have no clue. I just know his charge says he lied about it. He claimed she was shot. Then later claimed he took her to work; yet she never showed up at work. Whatever the truth is, he is not disclosing it fully. MOO
He probably shot her before she was going to work.

So he might have told a lie with a little bit of the truth in it.

I work with a kid who went to school with TW. He says his family owns a lot of land. TW graduated from Stratford, OK which is located between Paul’s Valley and Ada, and may account for the multiple counties being named. The whole area would be well known to him. His grandparents also own a lot of land in the Wynnewood area.

I work with a kid who went to school with TW. He says his family owns a lot of land. TW graduated from Stratford, OK which is located between Paul’s Valley and Ada, and may account for the multiple counties being named. The whole area would be well known to him. His grandparents also own a lot of land in the Wynnewood area.

I wonder if they’ve searched any of these properties. Are you from OK and familiar with area? Pauls Valley isn’t far from Davis. There you have a large teen church campgrounds, Turner Falls and I think a Boy Scout camp. Just so much “openness” and undeveloped areas in that part of OK. Too many hiding places.

I really hope this land is being searched - if not by LE, at least by the owners of the property - as statistics show that it's usually a familiar place that is chosen.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
karimahlaksita
Back