AMBER ALERT NJ - Dulce Mariá Alavez, 5, abducted at Bridgeton City Park, Cumberland County, 16 Sept 2019 #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Gardener1850 @CSIDreamer @Ginger21 I agree with all of you!! I was numb anytime I had to talk about my mom’s death. I couldn’t cry (I detached myself from the moment) & spoke in as a matter of fact tone. (This went on for years until I was removed & awakened to the situation I had grown up in.) Like it wasn’t me that saw what I saw...if that makes sense? So I absolutely understand Noema!
MOO!

This. Exactly!

I don't know that she was abused, per se. But her actions are very "inward facing". She's had a rough road to walk. I don't care how she got on it, it's rough. I wish I could knock some heads together on her behalf.

I agree that maybe it is not abuse per se, but perhaps a reaction to multiple life traumas is a better way to put it? At the very least I think we can say that getting pregnant three times as a teenager by 3 different males would be a traumatic life experience. I lean towards it being an indicator of abuse because I think it's highly unlikely the males were all her same age every time. A 13 year old girl doesn't get pregnant on her own and I doubt she was wanting that to happen. I refuse to crucify a girl who has been through what she has been through.

MOO.

Last edited:
How many mothers have acted hysterical, tears flowing like a river and yet they murdered their own child? They knew where their child was and what happened. I stated that because people say Noema must be guilty of something because she shows no emotion, she is not crying and breaking down, lets say she did know where Dulce was or what happened and she was crying everyday all day would that make her more believable just because she is crying? Dr Phil asked her what would make her go to a stranger if you have told her not to? Experiment after experiment have shown videos on TV of kids trusting strangers and willingly walking off with them,just because they are good kids and taught about strangers does not mean they wont go with one and how would Noema have a clue of what the perp did to lure her? I personally think Noema should only interview with a Spanish news station with a professional translator,i think she is more comfortable speaking Spanish and the interview where she did Spanish then spoke English with another reporter she looked way more relaxed and free flowing in Spanish.I see the pain in grandma eyes,i have seen her cry and sob i know she misses Dulce but for comparison setting on the couch in video linked above she wasn't crying and she was looking at the floor the whole time just like Noema i think they are shy and scared.I just pray for the whole family and hope they find Dulce soon. I believe since Dulce family is not legal they are upset with her in their own way since this happened because it has brought investigators and LE into their lives she must be feeling awful about that to add to the misery of her daughter missing. everything stated is moo..

Is there anyone who can type the highlights of Dr Phil today?

Dr. Phil asked Noema "If there is anyone you may suspect that may have taken Dulce?" She told him a former boyfriend has been trying to go out with her, be with her. She also said ran into him while she was out with Dulce.

The family spokesperson, JR, believes Noema knows more than what she is saying and is not emotional because she knows Dulce is fine. This was already said in previous posts today.

I also do not believe it was her place to reveal personal information about the grandparents, to a reporter, that the grandparents did not have their U.S. citizenship. This has nothing to do with Dulce missing.

Last edited:
I'm just jumping in here but the remains they found in Smyrna , they say its not Dulce because she was found 3 days earlier ! Can anyone verify they saw her the last 3 days , I'm at work so I haven't caught up on this thread but the recon is SOOOO close

I'm just jumping in here but the remains they found in Smyrna , they say its not Dulce because she was found 3 days earlier ! Can anyone verify they saw her the last 3 days , I'm at work so I haven't caught up on this thread but the recon is SOOOO close

It's impossible for it to be Dulce. Dulce went to school on the day she went missing. Then she was seen on CCTV at the store getting ice cream with her mom and brother before they went to the park.

ETA: Here is the Unidentified child's thread: DE - DE - Smyrna, Female, 2-5 years old Caucasian or Hispanic, wavy brown hair, ball field, 13 Sept. 2019

BBM. Maybe I'm the only one who feels this way but I'm disappointed Dr. Phil did not take into account Noema's history and the fact that she is NOT the one who was raising Dulce. She had Dulce when she was 13 or 14 then had another child at 15 or 16. She is only 19 years old now and pregnant again. She never had a childhood herself but also never had to act as a mother acts towards her children. Why would we expect a mature and motherly emotional response from her? Dulce was more like another sister in Noema's life that she only saw on weekends than she was her daughter. She probably loves Dulce but it's not the same as it would be if she had had Dulce as an adult and was raising her on her own. Noema has her own problems going on and is emotionally immature because of what has happened in her life. Her saying she doesn't cry in front of people makes complete sense to me considering her background. Pregnant 3 times as a teen, a history of poverty and drug abuse tells me that she may have been abused by those men who made her pregnant and maybe by others too. She probably tried drugs to numb the pain. She is probably fighting a deep depression. The cycle of violence and abuse repeats itself and abuse victims build up a barrier for their emotions as a response. Is it any wonder she seems numb and doesn't react immediately when she is hurting? She buries her feelings with no reaction and then cries in private later. It's sometimes the only power an abuse victim feels they have-- to not let their abuser see them cry. She comes off as very timid and not as a person who is emotionally flat because they are manipulating the situation like a sociopath does. It's a shame if Dr Phil did not take the opportunity to highlight the difference between someone in Noema's situation and a sociopathic criminal that is emotionally flat because they are covering their true emotions. Has he never heard of learned helplessness as the result of abuse? Is anyone else seeing this the way I am or am I way out in left field here? MOO.

I agree totally. Perfect analogy @Gardener1850
with what has been said in the media

Last edited:
McGraw then poses two key questions in a tightly edited segment:

"Are you involved in her abduction?" McGraw asks.

"No," responds Perez.

"Do you know who has her?" McGraw asks.

Except for a shot of Perez, there is no verbal response to the question. The narrator of the promo promises a "shocking revelation" from Rodriquez, and focuses on a surveillance photo showing the family buying ice cream before heading to the park.

"Do you think she may know more about what took place then she's telling?" McGraw asks. Rodriquez's face is shown along with a surveillance photo of the family getting ice cream before heading to the park but Rodriquez's answer is not revealed.
Dr. Phil show promises 'shocking revelation' about missing Dulce Alavez
So I guess Rodriquez is going to deliver this Bombshell Today! What the heck does this even mean? The way this is written up reveals the power of media production and editing. Surely, this woman was properly vetted. Where did she come from? Dr. Phil is offering national exposure for Dulce. This is wonderful. It’s also good for business. I have not seen a Dr. Phil missing child case promoted so highly in awhile. The internet is flooded with articles and videos today. My hope is the show ignites positive directions for all involved and affected. Someone knows something.

Ok good to know , I will go play catch up now , Thank you Gardener!!!

Dr Phil show - just my initial reaction to the interview, but there is just a bit more emotion when Noema speaks in Spanish, but her tone remains about the same.
I’m just not getting a good feeling.

4 females at the basketball court? I thought there were two dozen?
Black male?
Polygraph results?
FBI spoke to the little brother?
I’m more confused now.

“People have been wanting to ask you: Did you do this? Did you sell your daughter? Are you involved in her abduction? Do you know who has her? I’m asking you those questions so people can hear you from your own lips say the answer to those questions, and you’ve answered them.

“You did not sell your daughter, correct?” Dr. Phil asked.

“No,” Alavez Perez responded.

“You don’t know who has her?”

“No.”

“You’re not involved in her abduction?”

“No.”

“I didn’t want to believe that somebody had took her. I was in shock,” she said.
'Did You Do This?': Dr. Phil Presses Mother Of 5-Year-Old Dulce Maria Alavez For More Information On Missing Daughter

Direct video:
Anvato Universal Player

Dr Phil show - just my initial reaction to the interview, but there is just a bit more emotion when Noema speaks in Spanish, but her tone remains about the same.
I’m just not getting a good feeling.

4 females at the basketball court? I thought there were two dozen?
Black male?
Polygraph results?
FBI spoke to the little brother?
I’m more confused now.
Oh, tell us more.

She did not use the friend’s name.

Dr. Phil repeatedly asked the mother if she knew who might have taken her daughter. After repeatedly being pressed, she said an old friend who once tried to date her would be her first suspect.

“Last time he saw me -- me and my father together -- and he just waved at me and said hi. He asked me if that was my daughter,” Alavez Perez said.

"I told him yes.”

Dr. Phil never asked her to name the man, but inquired if there was anything that caused her to think that man was “off.”

“No, but he was trying to get to me but I didn’t allow that," she responded, referring to him wanting to date her. "He just insisted, but I told him no.”

Bridgeton Police Chief Michael Gaimari acknowledged Friday afternoon that Alavez Perez had previously told them about that friend, but “nothing substantial came out of the people that she brought up … at this time.”
Mom of missing 5-year-old Dulce Alavez, pressed by Dr. Phil in national TV interview, suspects ‘old friend’

Perez didn't name the man or say why, specifically, she thought he could be involved in her daughter's disappearance.

Rodriquez told New Jersey 101.5 after the interview aired that this individual is being investigated, but she could not discuss it. Police have not confirmed that, and the Camden Coutny Prosecutor's Office told New Jersey 101.5 Friday afternoon it couldn't comment on the details of the investigation.

Prosecutors have said the description of the man they're seeking is based on a different witness report than that given by the child who said Dulce had gone toward a van. They haven't said who provided that description.

Webb-McRae has not said publicly if someone has come forward.

Perez said she took a lie detector test but police did not share the results.

McGraw suggested to Perez that her 3-year-old son, who does not speak, witnessed Dulce's abduction. She said the FBI tried unsuccessfully to communicate with him.

Perez and Rodriquez said Dulce's grandparents are upset at Perez because she allowed the children be in the park alone, and think she may know something as well.
Pushed by Dr. Phil, Dulce's mom says 'old friend' could be kidnapper

IMO the mother had nothing to do with it , also IMO if she did they would know already I don't think she could outsmart LE from what I see she s not the think fast devious type , I don't think she is at all involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stoney12