***GUILTY*** Mark Sievers - 1st Degree Murder & Conspiracy

omg, YES! Same thing with that thing girlfriend of Frazee. She even said that he told her several times over a span of time that he wanted her to kill Kelsey Berreth. She knew he was serious and not once told anyone or go the police. She drove how many hours and how many miles to clean up where he killed her and then helped dispose of her body? I will enjoy watching her trial if it comes to that.

It's still amazing to me the things that people do or don't do. At the very least, you'd think self-preservation would kick in. I get that there are people who don't care about murdering someone, but beyond that they don't bother to think what will happen if or when they get caught? That'd stop me right there.

As for not going to the police when you know someone is going to do something? Maybe that should get a sentence comparable to the person who actually murders someone that you could have prevented. They must not have a conscience to just go on with their lives knowing that they participated.

Maximum 3 years! Can you even believe that?

NO
FREAKING
WAY

Three years for effectively participating in a murder? She should be held equally responsible because she is.

She is the only one who could have prevented this murder. She had that power and chose to let someone get BRUTALLY murdered.

Frazee was determined to get it done or do it himself, so he doesn't count.

NO
FREAKING
WAY

Three years for effectively participating in a murder? She should be held equally responsible because she is.

She is the only one who could have prevented this murder. She had that power and chose to let someone get BRUTALLY murdered.

NO
FREAKING
WAY

Oops--I liked both of your posts..saying the same thing LOL
We have been having issues for awhile with double postings and it still keeps happening.

A lot of us recall Bonnie opening up her home to CWW and AW while turning down her own daughter. Even though Bonnie defended MS back then, after learning about the convictions of his accomplices and being bombarded with the news of all that, she may have decided that her son was not that important to her any more and that it's all about her.

The apple doesn't fall very far from the tree. JMO

I wonder if Bonnie really turned the daughter down, or if the daughter chose to stay in a hotel because she doesn't like to be around people. I remember reading that it had been a big effort for her to travel here, apart from having to take several flights. Some people who are dealing with health issues don't like to hang around others, because they don't like to be gawked at or bombarded with questions. Or, maybe this daughter knows these people are toxic and rather not be around them? I would have to revisit what CK heard.

Watching Det. Nolen's interview with Bonnie, I got the feeling that it was killing her the she had followed Mark's instructions, instead of following her own will. She blames herself for not trying harder to set the alarm. It is eating her up inside. She is extremely nervous. A lot of things are racing through her mind. Maybe, one of those thoughts are about why her son told her not to worry about setting the alarm, while it had been specifically written on a check list to do so. Don't forget to set the alarm.

I think Bonnie has come to the realization that her son is already dead to her. Imagine her shock...she had these killers stay in her home, and she had been used as part of their plan. Hope her partner is supporting her through all this.

Last edited:
I wonder if Bonnie really turned the daughter down, or if the daughter chose to stay in a hotel because she doesn't like to be around people. I remember reading that it had been a big effort for her to travel here, apart from having to take several flights. Some people who are dealing with health issues don't like to hang around others, because they don't like to be gawked at or bombarded with questions. Or, maybe this daughter knows these people are toxic and rather not be around them? I would have to revisit what CK heard.

Watching Det. Nolen's interview with Bonnie, I got the feeling that it was killing her the she had followed Mark's instructions, instead of following her own will. She blames herself for not trying harder to set the alarm. It is eating her up inside. She is extremely nervous. A lot of things are racing through her mind. Maybe, one of those thoughts are about why her son told her not to worry about setting the alarm, while it had been specifically written on a check list to do so. Don't forget to set the alarm.

I think Bonnie has come to the realization that her son is already dead to her. Imagine her shock...she had these killers stay in her home, and she had been used as part of their plan. Hope her partner is supporting her through all this.
Also there is the possibility that the sister was being outcast from her family by her narcissistic brother. These types of family dynamics are frequent and we know what a liar MS is therefore not to hard to fathom that he is responsible for his first family’s issues as well! IMO

I remember that there were a lot of problems in that family growing up (beyond average, we all have our "issues") and the daughter was manipulative (runs in family?), but that may be due to mental illness. On that specific trip, IIRC, she had told them she was coming in on such and such flight, but didn't make it. It repeated all during that day and based on familial history, they did what is usually recommended by mental health professionals: you do what you need to do. It may sound heartless to some, but it's actually a healthier view. Daughter had a history of not showing; the family was familiar with her pattern. As far as Bonnie knew, her son's wife had just been murdered and he needed her support. His friends were there for him quickly, but his sister was doing what she always had done. I don't hold that against Bonnie; her son was the most important thing at that time and she had no idea of what her son and his cohorts had done. I don't fault her for that, but I do think it's odd that he just didn't spring for a local motel for them. It's not like he didn't have the cash. Crappy thing to do to your mom having them stay there.

...tmi below
I used to get so upset when people were always late when we had to be somewhere at a specific time. My feelings would be hurt that it was rude to me and I hate being disrespectful to someone else who's waiting for me when I don't have that control because I have to wait for someone else...grrr. My Dad blew my mind when he calmly asked me why I kept getting upset, lol. He told me the way to deal with it was to say something like "I'll wait until 7:15 and then I'll be leaving. If you're not going to make it, just plan on heading to the destination and we'll meet there." No hard feelings, no being late (for me). It doesn't always work, especially when you're at the mercy of someone else, but it saved me from being needlessly annoyed or feeling rude to the people at the function we were heading to on man occasions. Same thing for a dinner, "we'll be eating at 8." If anyone's late, they might get a plate if there's any left, lol.

I came upon this trial only because of Court TV and became really really fascinated with it--really impressed with the discovery docs that were acquired by Websleuths, etc. I always ask questions as I come upon information--I like to see if my own take is the same as the prosecution. What brought investigators to Missouri? Were they interviewing anyone and everyone who were close to Mark Sievers or was there another tip? I seem to remember reading that they first went to Illinois before Missouri?

Also there is the possibility that the sister was being outcast from her family by her narcissistic brother. These types of family dynamics are frequent and we know what a liar MS is therefore not to hard to fathom that he is responsible for his first family’s issues as well! IMO

You are so right, M2C! Mark is like a cancer that must be extracted. In this wonderful article by Amy Bennett Williams, via News-Press, she writes about how Teresa saved KC's life, how Mark asked his other dying sister for $10,000 if she wanted to see the girls, and how he disrespected his mother--among other interesting stories.......

https://www.news-press.com/story/ne...mark-sievers-murder-saga-why-backstory/856431

Last edited:
You are so right, M2C! Mark is like a cancer that must be extracted. In this wonderful article by Amy Bennett William, via News-Press, she writes about how Teresa saved KC's life, how Mark asked his other dying sister for $10,000 if she wanted to see the girls, and how he disrespected his mother--among other interesting stories.......

https://www.news-press.com/story/ne...mark-sievers-murder-saga-why-backstory/856431

Sorry. Don't know why News-Press changed the contents in this link.

Last edited:
I came upon this trial only because of Court TV and became really really fascinated with it--really impressed with the discovery docs that were acquired by Websleuths, etc. I always ask questions as I come upon information--I like to see if my own take is the same as the prosecution. What brought investigators to Missouri? Were they interviewing anyone and everyone who were close to Mark Sievers or was there another tip? I seem to remember reading that they first went to Illinois before Missouri?
FL has the Sunshine law and discovery docs are mandatory for public viewing

I agree, divorce would have been what a decent person would do. He was a weak, cowardly, extremely selfish and greedy man riding on his wife's purse strings.

I think there may have been much more business operations going on in and around Dr Sievers' office, than Teresa ever knew..Divorce may have uncovered it and it wasn't an option. MS is using the kids as an excuse IMO.

ALL IMO

-Nin

BBM

This!!

-Nin

There were some digits/characters missing in the link. This one works:
Sievers a year later: Lives that disappeared behind the headlines

Oh my God, NIN! I was just saying out loud how I wish NIN would find this and figure it out. I couldn't see any spaces that I was missing, and the title was the same. I figured it must have been archived, or something. But somehow, I knew that couldn't stop you! You've got the POWER! Omg! You are, simply, MAGICAL! I am so glad you found it, because the tidbits in it are really juicy! Thank you, thank you, thank you! xoxoxoxo!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eagerhuntress
Back