Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Theres video of here running in circles in a parking lot after she was "released"
She and her husband claimed when she was let go she had a bag over her head and etc, but yet no bag seems present in the video.
It also mentions this video was HOURS before she was "found"

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5059849/Footage-shows-Sherri-Papini-morning-found.html

Thank you! I found local news report that presents the information differently than the DM. Good video at link and comments by the woman that found her:

Nov 7, 2017

WOODLAND -- Surveillance video from a Jehovah's Witness hall in Woodland shows Sherri Papini moments before she was found Thanksgiving morning in 2016.

Highway Patrol in Yolo County responded to a northbound onramp to Interstate 5 shortly before 4:30 a.m. after Papini was found, three weeks after she went missing from near her Redding home.

Surveillance video released by the Shasta County Sheriff's Office on Tuesday shows Papini walking across an empty parking lot at the hall on County Road 99W in Woodland. For a moment, she walks out of frame before she reappears and runs toward Interstate 5, where she was able to get a passing driver's attention.

Sheriff Releases Surveillance Video of Morning Sherri Papini was Found

Like i said i don't believe she was abducted but how can you tell if there is or isn't a bag in that video? Is it just my eyes? Dunno i don't think it's clear enough to determine that.
Ever try to run with your face completely covered, unable to see anything? She's running in a straight line, as well as over curbs. No way is there a bag over her head. Moo

Ever try to run with your face completely covered, unable to see anything? She's running in a straight line, as well as over curbs. No way is there a bag over her head. Moo
Agreed.
Someone(s) is lying.
It looks like the Papini's expected a large payout.
What was also odd was the husband's description of Sherri's "Signature long, blond hair..."
Like hubby's describing a hair care advertisement.
("Use this conditioner and you will get the same results, folks !")

And her description of being kidnapped by two "Hispanics" that never materialized.
So the public should believe her and hubby, right ?
There are children who are better liars.

That's a fair explanation. I was more disputing the idea that you can tell there's a bag visually from the video. Rodney's post doesn't necessarily suggest he meant he could see it but i think that is what he meant since he didn't respond with something similar to your post.

Not that it matters, like i said i don't think she was abducted so my post wasn't a defence of her i was just baffled that someone was claiming they could or couldn't see a bag from that video.

From what? Genuinely asking i don't know as much about this case as you guys. Where was the money supposed to come from?

I think their friend was going to demand some sort of ransom.( Cam Gamble )
Plus they had a G-F. M. for her pretended "rescue".
Not sure what their haul was for the 'fund me'.

How thoughtful of the Hispanic women to just release her with no questions asked. :rolleyes:

I think their friend was going to demand some sort of ransom.
Plus they had a G-F. M. for her pretended "rescue".
Not sure what their haul was for the 'fund me'.

How thoughtful of the Hispanic women to just release her with no questions asked. :rolleyes:

I considered but i had it in my head for some reason that none of that was done for her, should've checked before asking you, sorry.

I dunno though i find this an extremely interesting case because on the (extremely slim) chance that it's legitimate it's showing that the truecrime community is mainly interested in deaths and being a part of deaths. If Sherri is what most claim then the last thing anyone who is concerned with crime and wants to prevent crime would do is prod her and alienate her but that seems to be what everyone is doing without reservation.

I dunno, i'd rather she get mental help if she's lying than be brought up on charges, same as anyone who reports false crimes (unless it ruins someones life which i don't think this has) because i don't think people who are mentally/emotionally together do this sort of thing even for monetary reasons.

the censored word is a well known crowdfunding site, not sure why it's censored...

I considered ******** but i had it in my head for some reason that none of that was done for her, should've checked before asking you, sorry.

I dunno though i find this an extremely interesting case because on the (extremely slim) chance that it's legitimate it's showing that the truecrime community is mainly interested in deaths and being a part of deaths. If Sherri is what most claim then the last thing anyone who is concerned with crime and wants to prevent crime would do is prod her and alienate her but that seems to be what everyone is doing without reservation.

I dunno, i'd rather she get mental help if she's lying than be brought up on charges, same as anyone who reports false crimes (unless it ruins someones life which i don't think this has) because i don't think people who are mentally/emotionally together do this sort of thing even for monetary reasons.
bbm

Re. the bolded : Not too sure about that.
I myself would rather missing people be rescued alive and well.

This case smelled worse than something rotten in Denmark from the beginning.
Starting with her earphones laid neatly on top of grass by the road. Who does that as they're being grabbed and forced into a vehicle, as Sherri claimed ?

Never mind about the 2 Hispanic women who resembled a pair of people known to Sherri.

It could be mental illness or a cash grab -- or both.
You may be right about her mental state.
She had some troubling history in that regard.
As was discussed earlier in the thread.
And I agree with you that it's an interesting case.
People are compassionate in normal circumstances.
But no one likes to be misled or lied to. Imo.

bbm

Re. the bolded : Not too sure about that.
I myself would rather missing people be rescued alive and well.

This case smelled worse than something rotten in Denmark from the beginning.
Starting with her earphones laid neatly on top of grass by the road. Who does that as they're being grabbed and forced into a vehicle, as Sherri claimed ?

Never mind about the 2 Hispanic women who resembled a pair of people known to Sherri.

It could be mental illness or a cash grab -- or both.
You may be right about her mental state.
She had some troubling history in that regard.
As was discussed earlier in the thread.
And I agree with you that it's an interesting case.
People are compassionate in normal circumstances.
But no one likes to be misled or lied to. Imo.

I'm part of the true crime community too, i wasn't necessarily talking about me or you i was talking about an overall feeling i have from talking to members. I like you, you seem like a good person.

What do you mean "neatly on top of grass", how do you un-neatly place something on grass?

Devils Advocate: earphones would look the exact same on any blade of grass. Seriously, i'm confused how would it look differently if someone threw it out of a vehicle or whatever? It would land somewhere obviously.

??

?

The first time this story broke, the one clue the husband found (besides her phone which he used an app to locate) was her earbuds with an attached cord folded in half or 4ths and laid on top of the grass.
Some found this disconcerting as if she was grabbed her earbuds would have been possibly broken or laying on the road as if flung away in the struggle.

I realize many have the earbuds that are unattached now.

Did you read through this thread ?
I have followed it since its' inception; and also re-watched (rejoined ?) the Papini thread after it reappeared.

It was shuttered for some time.
Possibly the mods thought it was a closed case and no further information was pertinent ?

After some new information the thread was reopened.
Afaik, that's how it occurred but I've been following other case at length.
We can both read back in this thread if you want.
I might need a refresher.
The msm articles haven't always been very clear; imo.

The first time this story broke, the one clue the husband found (besides her phone which he used an app to locate) was her earbuds with an attached cord folded in half or 4ths and laid on top of the grass.
Some found this disconcerting as if she was grabbed her earbuds would have been possibly broken or laying on the road as if flung away in the struggle.

I realize many have the earbuds that are unattached now.

Did you read through this thread ?
I have followed it since its' inception; and also re-watched (rejoined ?) the Papini thread after it reappeared.

It was shuttered for some time.
Possibly the mods thought it was a closed case and no further information was pertinent ?

After some new information the thread was reopened.
Afaik, that's how it occurred but I've been following other case at length.
We can both read back in this thread if you want.
I might need a refresher.
The msm articles haven't always been very clear; imo.

Is all this addressed to me?

Sorry if it's not.

Is all this addressed to me?

Sorry if it's not.
I was replying to you. :)

I also need to read through this.
Although it's been difficult to be impartial in this case.
That's just my take on it.

Have you got a source for that? Or is it just inference since the gofuundme made that much?
It might be in msm through googling it.
We can't link to g-F. M's here.
I wish we could , as then it would be less ... searching around and googling.

I was replying to you. :)

I also need to read through this.
Although it's been difficult to be impartial in this case.
That's just my take on it.

Impartiality should be something it's difficult not to be.

I try my utmost to be fair in every scenario. I'm sure i fail at times but i also know i can sleep at night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrsrb10