OH Pike Co., 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue, 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #52

Status
Not open for further replies.
I could find that article but am to the point where I don't believe what he says is credible.
I do remember it was Fridays he picked her up but for "some reason" got her that Thursday April 21 instead, gee I wonder why?
I don't remember but I think he gave a reason but I don't remember what it was right off hand.....not that I believe a word he said. He was trying to cover his behind and lied all the way.

JMO

*George Washington Wagner III (47) – Fact Specific Motions hearing on 12/9.

*Angela Jo Wagner (48) – Pretrial motions hearing on 12/11.

*Edward Jacob "Jake" Wagner (26) - Fact Specific Motions hearing on 12/11.

*George Washington Wagner IV (28) - Next pretrial & scheduling conference hearing on 1/21/20.

I don't remember but I think he gave a reason but I don't remember what it was right off hand.....not that I believe a word he said. He was trying to cover his behind and lied all the way.

JMO

I thought the new baby had something to do with him getting her earlier. It's in the back of my head.

I thought the new baby had something to do with him getting her earlier. It's in the back of my head.

We do not know if he had SW
. Just because Jake said, he picked her up a day earlier. Or was this his ruse, and he was their, picking her up.
We are only hearing what the Wagner's have said. And something tells me, they might not be the most honest people in the world.
One of them could of been picking her up, and gave the word to come on in, and let the killing begin. And she then could of been taken away.
You have to remember, the people who kill like this do not think like, rational people do. We do not know, but HR could have been held against her will for hours before she was killed. And for them being in their beds, that could of been like their calling card. It is hard to tell who, is texting and this might be some of the electronic, hacking.
I believe the victims was made aware, of who was going to kill them and why.

I always thing of the two idiots, in the Home Alone movie, and the one always leaving the water on. As their calling card.

Last edited:
*George Washington Wagner III (47) – Fact Specific Motions hearing on 12/9.

*Angela Jo Wagner (48) – Pretrial motions hearing on 12/11.

*Edward Jacob "Jake" Wagner (26) - Fact Specific Motions hearing on 12/11.

*George Washington Wagner IV (28) - Next pretrial & scheduling conference hearing on 1/21/20.
What's a conference hearing?

We do not know if he had SW. Just because Jake said, he picked her up a day earlier. Or was this his ruse, and he was their, picking her up.
We are only hearing what the Wagner's have said. And something tells me, they might not be the most honest people in the world.
One of them could of been picking her up, and gave the word to come on in, and let the killing begin. And she then could of been taken away.
You have to remember, the people who kill like this do not think like, rational people do. We do not know, but HR could have been held against her will for hours before she was killed. And for them being in their beds, that could of been like their calling card. It is hard to tell who, is texting and this might be some of the electronic, hacking.
I believe the victims was made aware, of who was going to kill them and why.

I always thing of the two idiots, in the Home Alone movie, and the one always leaving the water on. As their calling card.
I remember in HR's autopsy report it saying she had a foam cap in her mouth. After researching, it made me think she was smothered first or while she was shot.

As far as if she was held captive for a time, maybe before DR got home. But then you have CRJR trying to hide between the wall and his bed, like it was a spur of the moment thing for him. It was an attack he suddenly heard and tried to hide from.

I remember in HR's autopsy report it saying she had a foam cap in her mouth. After researching, it made me think she was smothered first or while she was shot.

As far as if she was held captive for a time, maybe before DR got home. But then you have CRJR trying to hide between the wall and his bed, like it was a spur of the moment thing for him. It was an attack he suddenly heard and tried to hide from.

Back when that first came out a nurse that was following the case explained how that can happen. From what I remember it didn't signify anything unusual.
I have thought the shooters may have made sure the victims knew who was shooting them. Especially with DR being shot under the chin, it seems that way... MOO...

Back when that first came out a nurse that was following the case explained how that can happen. From what I remember it didn't signify anything unusual.
I have thought the shooters may have made sure the victims knew who was shooting them. Especially with DR being shot under the chin, it seems that way... MOO...
Chilling...just plain savagery.

I totally missed that! I thought they were all asleep; I never knew she had a cap in her mouth; maybe to quiet her so a scream wouldn’t be heard? Sickening...

The issue with where SW was the night/morning of the massacre is bugging me. Maybe through other forums I followed before, I was strongly under the impression that HR and JW switched weeks because HR was due to give birth. She was a couple days early of her due date when she delivered on the 17th. I had always heard JW was to return SW on Friday or Saturday after the killings occured.

IIRC that was the comment "I guess we just missed it" from JW.

And also that JW took SW to see HR and KR at the hospital because he checked for a hammer toe on the new baby. (Not as confident about this).

I no longer have access to the other forum, but it was discussed a lot.

Just had to get this out there. We will find out more. I'm sure phone, GPS, etc will show the facts of this entire timeline in the first trial.

This is what I believe was the case based on previous knowledge. Of course the ones who really know can't talk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken