Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #33

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its a tricky question and it might be way too early to answer too! But based on Atty Bowman protection of MT deposition in the Civil Case at this point I can only assume the worst as to her level of involvement in the disappearance. But truly, its total speculation at this point. They could also be waiting as the investigation is ongoing and the discovery really just started to move on the current charges too. Might just be too soon - love the phrase 'terrapin speed' to describe the CT system but its true I think! Truly hard to read the 'tea leaves' when there isn't much 'tea' in the cup to look at, but I'll try.....

If you assume that Mama A is driving the bus here and we all saw how Mama A slithered and slimed her way out of prison time with her personal Medicare fraud situation, then you are probably correct about a no/low time deal being the DREAM. Not sure that can be in the cards with significant involvement by MT, so Mama will probably just keep on dreaming and nothing will happen.

We saw in Frazee case that the GF who wasn't there for the actual murder (but was a clear co-conspirator) is most likely looking at 3 yrs. (she hasn't been sentenced yet and so 3 yrs is her max possible). I would think most here that have followed both this Dulos case and Frazee, most likely see MT as a much more involved and certainly more committed co-conspirator vs Frazee GF (I know I do). The issue is that LE has been quite protective about MT timeline info in AW1 and 2, which makes sense only up until a point (we don't know where that point might be though...). We saw in AW2 that LE might have been starting to lean in more on MT to say they have solid evidence to support the charges against her and she should think hard about cooperating. What will AW3 bring for MT? I think it will be a big tip off to us as to what the state of the relationship is between MT and the State. Just speculation on my part with zero but public knowledge!

Based on what little we have seen in court and MSM and if I had to place a bet of some sort, my bet would be that LE does a 'bombs away' on MT and treats her no differently from FD in AW3 which I would think would be coming down the pike in the not too distant future (or I hope so!). We just see the 1 min court appearances to check in and then see Atty Bowman mention working through extensive discovery or whatever the quote was from the other day along these lines.

Its hard to have any sympathy after 6 months for MT and the endless dithering of Atty Bowman but maybe there just isn't enough discovery yet for Bowman to have a solid basis for discussion with the State? All I know is that I won't forgot those pics of Atty Colangelo after the first MT meeting in Westport and if I had to go by the way he looked after that meeting then IMO MT just should start packing for prison now as no deal will be coming her way. That day IMO Atty Colangelo looked angry and frustrated. Given what we subsequently learned about what happened then I can totally understand any possible position from the State of not rushing to return calls from MT and Atty Bowman as they simply look to be wasting everyones valuable time.

We'll have to wait but I do think that the early decision to waste LE time for over 2 months was an enormous strategic error by Mama A/MT/Atty Bowman that I'm not sure they can ever recover from with the State of CT absent the location of the body of JFd (my personal POV) or some case breaking information that we just can't conceptualise here based on absence of information.

So, to answer your question about the 'no time' deal dream from Mama A /MT/Atty Bowman an obvious song comes to mind for their consideration along with a spanish lyrics version:

Aerosmith - Dream On lyrics + Spanish translation

Buena suerte Mama A y MT!

MOO

bbm
Oh my, that is perfect. :D:D:D:D

I was thinking that he was slipping up by saying MY children, or maybe showing ownership of them. But I think when he says that, he is sending a message to Gloria Farber, that the kids are his, and not hers-I really believe this is directed at her.

Absolutely agree @Jmoose! I think FD's comments were well-rehearsed to make an impact on the public. FD is being denied HIS children by the mean GF. And he wanted those that heard his sad words to feel sympathy for his plight. UGH!

And , you know he wouldn't have uttered anything without NP's approval and blessing. I am getting darn tired of the theatrics from those two. MOO

Gosh, yes, I feel for MT’s daughter! Of all the things in this world that I hate and that make me wonder why, children suffering in any way is at the top of the list. While I also get the “never let them see you sweat”, I feel as though the Queen of England version of that wouldn’t make it seem as though MT and her family think that anything to do with this case is funny because regardless of any individual’s innocence or guilt, the disappearance and presumed death of a mom of five children are incredibly serious and somber circumstances, making respectful behavior at least on the courthouse property seem essential. MOO. In addition, I think acting like this is detrimental to themselves as well. In MOO, FD and NP are tone deaf to how their behaviors and words appear to most people, and while no one ever said a person has to be smart and nice to be innocent, these behaviors reinforce the views that they regard JFd as unimportant, and this situation as just a big joke. Even if you were as innocent as a newborn baby bunny (the most innocent thing I can think of right now), it’s rude and clueless to ignore the reason they and we all are here: for a missing mom of five kids. MOO.
If it was HER family she wouldn't be laughing!

Well, soon we will hear, how FD's 'so called' business operated, when the money trail of works etc will be presented.
How many others will be found to be involved, in these shoddy dealings?
MOO.
One of the most interesting takeaways from the article for me was that his sister Rena had been staying with Fotis already for a month and that the rest of the Family was due in town for Christmas.

“Rena Dulos Kyrimi, Fotis Dulos' sister, attended the proceedings Tuesday to support her younger brother.

"I've been here a month and I will be here another month," Dulos Krymi said. "The rest of the family is coming in 15 days so we can be together for Christmas. “

I wonder what he tells her about his dumping of the items with Jennifer’s blood on Albany Ave and all the rest. Or do they not get in to it ? Is it just a “circle the wagons” for family mentality? What’s done is done .
Here’s hoping the family finds themselves at a La Quinta next year, located just outside the prison walls, where Fotis is serving life without parole. IMO

afitzy- so do you really believe that we will see
AW3 soon?
Wish I could be optimistic but the time delay has me doubting.
I have no visibility here at all beyond some little experience with the reading of tea leaves!

This case as everyone has said is complex, spread over a wide area (New Canaan to Farmington and possibly beyond), could have gone international, involves extensive forensic and digital data, has no body and doesn't yet seem to have a participant 'flip on the other'.

We know its been slow slow going on discovery of even the present charges (think the attys might have only rec'd 2 public dumps of file material that we the public have seen - we don't know what info has been shared outside of court).

We have seen largely circumstantial cases for murder tried successfully in other states and have knowledge of at least 1 such case in CT but perhaps the State doesn't want to risk a circumstantial case and is pushing through to take the case further? IDK.

The stakes are high in any potential murder case and there is no room for error with charges. We saw how Atty Bowman reacted in Civil Court to protect MT to keep her silent and so he very much IMO 'tipped his hand' in this game of 3D poker! Atty Colangelo also has to unfortunately deal with what I am now calling the 'Pattisville Circus Show' which most likely will prove disruptive to any trial process too IMO. I'm hoping at a minimum the 'gag order' appeal is shut down in Hartford and that the entire sham of the Atty. P. argument about the relevancy of the 1st amendment to the Dulos case is seen for what it is by the Justice's reviewing the appeal.

The search warrants were sealed for another 90 days in early November and we know the investigation is ongoing.

We also saw FD stand on the courtroom steps and wish JFd "Happy Holiday's" so that means the charade of JFd still alive and well and hiding from FD and her life is sadly still alive. I do hope that WHEN the gag order appeal is denied that Judge Blawie's first order of business will be to fine and/sanction both FD and Atty. P. for the FD comments post Civil Trial in Hartford which IMO were inappropriate and not in compliance with the existing gag order.

As I've said before these kinds of cases eventually one way or another have everything come together and all the details come out in the 'wash'. But this doesn't necessarily mean that any conviction on future charges will be a slam dunk IMO. Based on the little we do know from AW1 and 2, this violent crime (yes I believe its clearly a crime), was premeditated with knowledge of cell phone technology and this could make the type of evidence needed for a conviction shift to other means. I just hope that the FBI remains involved (they had a huge impact on the Frazee case results) and that the CT Troopers don't take an insular approach to the investigation and keep out outside assistance from the Federal Govt. We have seen such insular tactics play out very poorly in other cases where the resources of the Federal Govt. were very much needed.

I do trust also that GF and her legal team are closely watching what is going on in CT LE and Judiciary such that even if I don't personally have huge trust (in LE or the Courts) in them, that GF and her team do and are on top of things and will let up the cry the minute they feel uncomfortable (this hasn't happened yet except on the issue of the "Greek Family" harassing the 5 Dulos children which IMO wsas absolutely shameful and hugely insensitive on their parts). I have the upmost personal respect for GF and her team and I do believe that they will move heaven and earth to make sure justice is served here for JFd and its frankly the only reason I've continued to post here on this tragic case.

Those interested in justice here must just be patient and keep the narrative going to make sure that the system in CT on behalf of JFd does happen in time and that justice occurs. The worst thing that could happen in this case is to completely turn the narrative of this case over to FD and Pattisville IMO. The reason I think this would be a poor outcome is that we have a non-verbal State LE and Prosecutor in this case by their choice, we have a Spokesperson for the JFd family that is visible but not on a daily/frequent basis and no DV advocacy groups have picked up this case. We have a Press group in CT that is reactionary to news but will go silent if nothing is happening with the case as they aren't investigating this case. We also have known large media interests such as the Hartford Courant and Dave Altimari and Sarah Wallace of NBC in particular IMO closely aligned with the Defense and Atty. P. and this is a huge concern in my mind. IMO NBC as a news organization has no vested interest in pandering to Defense Attys such as Atty. P., but local press and even possibly LE just might and this is also a concern in my mind as to justice being served here. We also have Atty. P. with alleged ties into LE at multiple levels across the State and this is also a major concern of mine.

Sorry I don't have any easy clearcut answer here. Very sorry. But these kinds of cases simply take time and patience and the work being done by LE and Atty Colangelo is time-consuming and painstaking in the level of detail required. We have seen that nothing moves quickly in CT and I believe this to be true. Search warrants take time to obtain, evidence take time to be gathered and processed and the involved timeline needs to be precisely understood by LE most likely without cell phone data that we see in so many other cases.

MOO MOO MOO

Last edited:
Absolutely agree @Jmoose! I think FD's comments were well-rehearsed to make an impact on the public. FD is being denied HIS children by the mean GF. And he wanted those that heard his sad words to feel sympathy for his plight. UGH!

And , you know he wouldn't have uttered anything without NP's approval and blessing. I am getting darn tired of the theatrics from those two. MOO
I agree. I realise I'm probably in the minority here but absent a 'gag order', I am super supportive of a total seal of any/all court records by Judge Blawie as I truly believe its the only way to prevent the "Pattisville Circus" from setting up shop at the Stamford Courthouse for a protracted appearance! The thing is that we know Atty. P. doesn't respect court sealed documents greatly (we saw this with the psych report in Judge Hellers courtroom), but how many times will any State (even in CT where rules appear to be lax or nonexistent or not enforced IMO) can an officer of the court and member of the bar violate very basic courtroom procedures? It was so encouraging IMO to see the Judge in the Jones case stand up against Pattis wrongdoing. Unfortunately we didn't see similar strength from Judge Noble in the Civil Case as he seemed to let Atty. P. slither away after a few weak motions IMO which was unfortunate as I thought the crux of the Atty Weinstein argument about how Atty. P. is being paid quite relevant to the case.

We have seen full courtroom seals in other cases for similar reasons and they are hugely effective IMO and I support them because they are typically victim friendly. If Atty. P. wants to check off his bucket list that he has headed to Washington to the US Supreme Court then he might get his wish fighting a seal which would be amusing to watch play out as I'm not sure Atty. P. could be certified to be heard by the US Supreme Court IMO and so watching that process play out could be entertaining, particularly if he is censured in CT or dismissed from the Bar IMO.

On another matter, has anyone heard any update on the Atty. P. status for his role in the forged affidavit in the Jones case? I think it was @sds71 that might have last posted about this but I wasn't sure. It will be interesting to see if Atty. P. gets 'benched' for a period of time and the backup team becomes the 'A team' if he is punished by the State?

MOO

Last edited:
Curious whether anyone has more info on Norm Pattis's father. Was he indeed a "professional armed robber," as this book by Attorney Norm Pattis himself, claims?

This is the type of person the State of CT uses their taxpayer dollars to pay to defend people?

"Norm Pattis' father, for many years a professional armed robber, sculpted the man he was to become - a self-proclaimed man ill at ease with responsibility, forever on the move, and "living somehow in the shadow that respectability casts."

WS Norm Pattis father a bank robber.png

1/7 @ 10am
The day after his name day

How to Celebrate Greek Name Days

What to give family and friends on their Name Day?
The most popular gifts to send to loved ones in Greece are flowers and cakes. Surprise them on their birthday with a beautiful flower arrangement inspired by the birth month flower. Or, pick a bouquet whose colors inspire happiness. If you want something that needs a little less care, send cake! A cake is both delicious and big enough to share, making it a huge hit in Greece. Be a bit unique and send a box of assorted cupcakes to make sure they can try a new flavor (or two).

If you know they don’t have a sweet tooth, don’t worry. Any gourmet food basket or a bottle of wine will be just the thing to help them celebrate their namesake.

What to give business partners and co-workers on their Name Day?
Looking to impress a VIP with an extra personal touch, that isn’t TOO personal? Sending a gift on their name day is a great way to show clients, business partners, and employees that you care. The best professional gifts to send in Greece might surprise you. Liquor hampers are the crème of the crop! Sending that VIP a bottle of their favorite spirit is just the thing to lift their mood and wish them a happy Name Day.

If you know their office won’t allow them to receive liquor, you can always send a big arrangement of flowers to Greece. A tasteful arrangement to help brighten up their space with a thoughtful card will make a lasting impression. Go trendy and send an edible arrangement, or mix in a side of fruit to add that extra touch of indulgence.

but, I want to give him this:

upload_2019-12-7_18-46-56.jpeg

JMHO YMMV

One of the most interesting takeaways from the article for me was that his sister Rena had been staying with Fotis already for a month and that the rest of the Family was due in town for Christmas.

“Rena Dulos Kyrimi, Fotis Dulos' sister, attended the proceedings Tuesday to support her younger brother.

"I've been here a month and I will be here another month," Dulos Krymi said. "The rest of the family is coming in 15 days so we can be together for Christmas. “

I wonder what he tells her about his dumping of the items with Jennifer’s blood on Albany Ave and all the rest. Or do they not get in to it ? Is it just a “circle the wagons” for family mentality? What’s done is done .
Here’s hoping the family finds themselves at a La Quinta next year, located just outside the prison walls, where Fotis is serving life without parole. IMO
Isn't that lovely. So, where are they gathering? At Jefferson Crossing? The home his MIL owns? Hope he isn't evicted before then.
That would be a bummer. MOO

Curious whether anyone has more info on Norm Pattis's father. Was he indeed a "professional armed robber," as this book by Attorney Norm Pattis himself, claims?

This is the type of person the State of CT uses their taxpayer dollars to pay to defend people?

"Norm Pattis' father, for many years a professional armed robber, sculpted the man he was to become - a self-proclaimed man ill at ease with responsibility, forever on the move, and "living somehow in the shadow that respectability casts."

View attachment 219191

Per the info in the article linked below Norm’s father walked out on the family when Norm was eight years old. The info on the article is also thru the lens of Pattis. He does not mention what the father did for a living. He does describe his growing up as shaped by physical and emotional abandonment with no sense of belonging. Imo he makes some
conclusions in the article that indicate he still has not quite figured thing out.
Norm Pattis explains how he defends Fotis Dulos and Alex Jones

These court appearances are such BS-why was it so short this time? In fact, what was the purpose of this hearing in the first place? Everybody knows that NOTHING is taking place; just racking up the coins for the lawyers. Isn’t there any way to find out if the taxpayers of the state of CT are footing the bill?

Does your source think she will flip? I’m not so sure
Racking up tax dollars too! IMO
This case is the epitome of a CF. And grows increasingly frustrating every day! I have no words for what this nightmare has become!

Who is paying for the clan to fly in from Greece? Didnt the admiral say he makes 1500 a month from his pension? I am guessing holiday flights from Greece are not cheap.

Who is paying for the clan to fly in from Greece? Didnt the admiral say he makes 1500 a month from his pension? I am guessing holiday flights from Greece are not cheap.
Guess the sister lives quite comfortably; she's taking a few months off to hang out.

While she has free rent, courtesy of the Farbers, she must have enough money to take that time off, anyway. That is, if she even needs to work.

How to Celebrate Greek Name Days

What to give family and friends on their Name Day?
The most popular gifts to send to loved ones in Greece are flowers and cakes. Surprise them on their birthday with a beautiful flower arrangement inspired by the birth month flower. Or, pick a bouquet whose colors inspire happiness. If you want something that needs a little less care, send cake! A cake is both delicious and big enough to share, making it a huge hit in Greece. Be a bit unique and send a box of assorted cupcakes to make sure they can try a new flavor (or two).

If you know they don’t have a sweet tooth, don’t worry. Any gourmet food basket or a bottle of wine will be just the thing to help them celebrate their namesake.

What to give business partners and co-workers on their Name Day?
Looking to impress a VIP with an extra personal touch, that isn’t TOO personal? Sending a gift on their name day is a great way to show clients, business partners, and employees that you care. The best professional gifts to send in Greece might surprise you. Liquor hampers are the crème of the crop! Sending that VIP a bottle of their favorite spirit is just the thing to lift their mood and wish them a happy Name Day.

If you know their office won’t allow them to receive liquor, you can always send a big arrangement of flowers to Greece. A tasteful arrangement to help brighten up their space with a thoughtful card will make a lasting impression. Go trendy and send an edible arrangement, or mix in a side of fruit to add that extra touch of indulgence.

but, I want to give him this:

View attachment 219195

JMHO YMMV
Monogrammed, of course!

In Jennifer's words FD had "sickening revenge fantasies".

There is so much in those 3 words.

Did she tell anyone specifically what those fantasies involved? I must admit, my mind conjures up awful and torturous acts. Having watched the emotional torture FD has put GF and the kids through I am sadly sure that FD would be capable of physical torture as well. He is a sick man of sick mind capable of committing sick acts. What the heck did he do to her?
The absolute gall of him wishing Jennifer Happy Holiday's frightens me to what his sick mind is actually capable of. A lump of coal for FD for Christmas is too good for him!
Along these lines, I do believe he did something horrifically awful to Jennifer. You don't just find a person's bloody undergarments and a knife in the trash (along with all the other bloody items) without the worst of crimes being tied to it.
I think he had a 'solid' (in his sick mind) plan for her remains. I hate to think of it but I can't help but wonder if he really did not leave her remains in tact for disposal.
I am doubtful she ended up along Albany Ave for some reason that I can't really explain...I guess because they haven't identified that they have found her remains there and haven't arrested him.
What did he do that ended up with him having to clean a bloody mess out of the Tacoma while casually handing off the vile rag of Jennifer's blood to his paramour.
So, I guess we need to think like a person with a sick mind with sick revenge fantasies. Not an easy task but one that must be done for Jennifer.
I think the truth is going to be more vile than we could imagine. Ugh.

FD might be getting a sense that the case seems to be straying from NP's interest now that the 3rd level lawyer seems to be handling matters like telling not to say much. the Thanksgiving wishes offer proof that Jennifer is still very much in his head. i guess he thought by killing her she would no longer be with him all the time in his thoughts. Now he is publicly wishing her holiday happiness. i'd say Jennifer has got him good even without her physical presence. comes from my observations of spouses of both sexes over 50 years. MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth