GUILTY CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #70

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope the brother shows up to say his family is unfit to be anywhere near Baby K.
Yes! Bam!
It does:

Grandparent Rights & Visitation

SFA:
Effect of Adoption
Colorado grandparent rights and visitation are terminated by the child's adoption, or termination of the parental rights of the child's parent who is the child of the grandparent.

Fortunately, SF and EF won't have any legal "rights" where Baby K is concerned after PF's parental rights are terminated.

JMO.
Thank you Gordian,
This the best news I've heard all day!

Just researched Colorado's Grandparent's Rights and Visitation Statute and overjoyed to report baby K will be safe from ever having to see SF and EF-- even though they had prior contact with her as an infant.

While these two are shameless to ask for custody, they will not even be granted visitation because KB and PF were never married (i.e., no divorce order allocating parental responsibility).

The paternal family also has no right of visitation when the child's mother is deceased.

Termination of PF's parental rights will also seal the deal for his family to have no rights pursuant to Colorado Statute C.R.S. 19-1-117(1).

Also, Baby K is already with an intact family -- she'll never need to know the Frazee's. I can't imagine her wanting a relationship ever -- even as an adult.

MOO

Grandparent Rights & Visitation
AGAIN, best news all day!!

KK didn't even live in the same state as PF. She wasn't dependent on him for security, financial needs, or her livelihood. She didn't share a child with him. She wasn't trapped in any kind of dynamic that she couldn't just change her phone number and stay away. There is something seriously flawed with her moral compass and I don't think that's from some long distance domestic violence relationship with someone that "mostly knew her from over the phone."

She didn’t even live in a state that TOUCHED his state.....

Kinda reminds me of Jodi Arias, driving around like that

DEC 6, 2019
Anthropologist shares experience in search of Kelsey Berreth
For more than three decades, a team of Colorado scientists have worked to help homicide detectives find secret graves. NecroSearch International has been part of some of the most high-profile murder mysteries in Colorado, including the recent adjudicated case of Kelsey Berreth.

[…]

That better way brings together experts from more than a dozen disciplines to determine the best ways to excavate in the search for bodies. Part of the work involves the witness stand. Recently, France testified against now-convicted murderer Patrick Frazee.

[…]

“We were contacted very early on,” France said.

In February 2019, NecroSearch International guided the grueling task of searching the Midway Landfill in Fountain in an attempt to locate human remains.

[…]

There are thousands and thousands of bones in a landfill, according to France. Most of the bones are not human. They are from human consumption of things like chicken and other animals. Determining human versus non-human is where France’s experience was needed.

At Woodland Park police headquarters, France examined bones brought in from the landfill.

“All of the bones that I saw there, and all the tissue that I saw there, was non-human,” she said.

[…]

While France works for free, the heavy equipment used and time needed to search proved to be too much.

“As I understand it, they ran out of money and just couldn’t search for her anymore there,” France said.

[…]

DEC 6, 2019
For more than three decades, a team of Colorado scientists have worked to help homicide detectives find secret graves. NecroSearch International has been part of some of the most high-profile murder mysteries in Colorado, including the recent adjudicated case of Kelsey Berreth.

[…]

That better way brings together experts from more than a dozen disciplines to determine the best ways to excavate in the search for bodies. Part of the work involves the witness stand. Recently, France testified against now-convicted murderer Patrick Frazee.

[…]

In February 2019, NecroSearch International guided the grueling task of searching the Midway Landfill in Fountain in an attempt to locate human remains.

[…]

There are thousands and thousands of bones in a landfill, according to France. Most of the bones are not human. They are from human consumption of things like chicken and other animals. Determining human versus non-human is where France’s experience was needed.

At Woodland Park police headquarters, France examined bones brought in from the landfill.

“All of the bones that I saw there, and all the tissue that I saw there, was non-human,” she said.

[…]

While France works for free, the heavy equipment used and time needed to search proved to be too much.

“As I understand it, they ran out of money and just couldn’t search for her anymore there,” France said.

[…]
I know this is out there, but I keep thinking KKL took burned remains with her and they were dumped somewhere between the Franch and Idaho. I know she refused to take KB's body, but burned remains bagged up in a tote, I just think she might have done. MOO

Some of us decided to go with an "Orange is the New Black" theme on this thread until KK's sentencing.

7059.gif
4805.gif
e116.png
e144.png
I appreciate the thought. However, it’s difficult for some of us that have visual challenges.

DEC 6, 2019

[…]

[…]

[…]

[…]

[…]
I’ve always wondered what information led them to conduct the landfill search. IMO it had to be significant for them to launch such an expensive search.

So sadly KB may be there, they simply could not afford to search there any longer.

My apologies for being grumpy the other day when I said I didn't like the "orange is the new black" font. I still don't like it because I'm old, bad eyes & I'm grumpy sometimes. I really don't care for the WS background either, since they migrated to the new site. My op was wth are you doing with that ugly orange/yellow stuff? I'm rooting for blue. KK will be sentenced either way though. xoxo

I know this is out there, but I keep thinking KKL took burned remains with her and they were dumped somewhere between the Franch and Idaho. I know she refused to take KB's body, but burned remains bagged up in a tote, I just think she might have done. MOO

I don't think so because I think she left too early for Kelsey's body to have been reduced to that extent.

I hate even typing that :(

Orange print is difficult to read against the white background, but could be my eyesight. Just my 2 cents.

I agree it is hard to read any orange print but bolding it is better for me. I understand what other WS want to support and stress, so I will try and deal with it. I can read the bold orange print or skip the info. I do have to skip the info a lot.

I agree it is hard to read any orange print but bolding it is better for me. I understand what other WS want to support and stress, so I will try and deal with it. I can read the bold orange print or skip the info. I do have to skip the info a lot.

You can also right click and highlight it which will give you white letters on a dark background.

Have to admit I preferred the previous version of WS' layout.
Easier on the eyes.

One thing you can do to help your eyes, especially at night when the screen is so bright, is to download this:

f.lux

It darkens your screen so it's not harsh and then goes back to normal at sun up. Sits in the tray at the bottom of your screen and is easy to adjust and mess with settings. Takes up about no memory, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suesleuth