ME ME - Anneliese Heinig, 37, Richmond, 26 Nov 2019 *vehicle found*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I knew I read that somewhere about the missing 9-mile marker thanks for clarifying. I did post a link to the exits on 295 showing more than 1 Falmouth exit. Like I said lived in the area 30 years, Portland 20. Anyway moving on...
Ok, I think any confusion is in the wording. There is more than 1 exit FOR/TOWARDS Falmouth (one of those exits being IN Portland), but only 1 exit IN Falmouth.

Yes, I knew I read that somewhere about the missing 9-mile marker thanks for clarifying. I did post a link to the exits on 295 showing more than 1 Falmouth exit. Like I said lived in the area 30 years, Portland 20. Anyway moving on...
Ok, I think any confusion is in the wording. There is more than 1 exit FOR/TOWARDS Falmouth (one of those exits being IN Portland), but only 1 exit IN Falmouth.
I think I read a few different articles naming various locations, and AH's mother's Facebook post specifically mentioned Washington Ave. Based on the search area, it would seem that the car was found somewhere between the Falmouth Foreside exit and Bucknam Road. Not intending to add confusion, just clarifying the lay of the land.
Right, and there were also articles stating she was driving southbound and car was towed between 830 and 930, but bringing up initial and incorrect information at this point isn't at all helpful.

Still no sign of missing Richmond woman despite extensive search

View attachment 219193

A Richmond woman who disappeared in Falmouth before Thanksgiving was still missing on Saturday despite an extensive search involving the use of boats, aircraft and a drone on the Presumpscot River.

[...]

The on-call officer with Falmouth police, who are coordinating the effort, said there was no news to share on Saturday afternoon.

“Boats and aircraft will be routinely checking the immediate area for the foreseeable future,” the officer, Lt. Frank Soule III, said in an email. “Any possible leads will be looked into immediately.”

“Going forward short of any new information, we will continue to search these areas on a smaller scale,” Soule said.
"Two hundred people attended a candlelight vigil for Heinig on Friday night in Brunswick, recalling her skill as a figure skater and ballerina and the ways she touched the lives of those around her."

:(:(:(

Annaliese, where are you?????

I am less than an hour away from the abandoned car location. So frustrating not getting answers that will help us find her. I feel so close, yet so far. Prayers being said that she will turn up safe.

Along with the direction her car was headed, there was also conflicting info on where it was found. It was said to have been near Exit 9 and mile marker 9 (two different things). Do you know if mile marker 9 is anywhere near Exit 9?

I think--speculating since I don't know who originally said that in here--somebody from a state where the exits are numbered according to the mileage may have assumed Exit 9 and mile marker 9 were roughly the same. Or maybe just a slip-up from the number being the same. It seems like an easy mistake to make.

But there sure are a lot of contradictions and conflicting information in this case, aren't there?

Whatever is going on here, from reading FB posts of family and friends, they do NOT want anyone speaking to the media.
Reading FB tends to make me nauseous so I haven't seen those posts. Which scenario (suicide, vacation or abduction) would fit best with that attitude? Also, I'm assuming "they" refers to family rather than LE? Thanks

Reading FB tends to make me nauseous so I haven't seen those posts. Which scenario (suicide, vacation or abduction) would fit best with that attitude? Also, I'm assuming "they" refers to family rather than LE? Thanks
@Artis is right. They don't want anyone talking to the media, unless it is LE or the parents.

It is, for real, a surreal situation when people who care to try and help find her aren't able to do so.

@Artis is right. They don't want anyone talking to the media, unless it is LE or the parents.

It is, for real, a surreal situation when people who care to try and help find her aren't able to do so.
That suggests to me that the family might be ruling out foul play - if there was a crime, wouldn't you want folks to be engaged?

Maybe the family is just private ? The whole scenario is bothersome to me - I’m still thinking car trouble but then abduction- I’ve recently had car trouble - I did step out of my vehicle and left my stuff in the car - when I determined I had to call for help I returned to my car closed up everything and called - I’m trying to put myself in her place - I’m wondering if the car was abandoned by someone else ?
JMO

I have a feeling the family does know more. Why would they organize a vigil, but not a search? I understand why they won’t share more with the media. What you have to remember is that AH has two children. Her oldest child can read any article written about her mother and it will all be there for the youngest to read someday. I think the family is being very protective over them and is putting the children first. IMO

Often in these cases, indicators of suicide aren't released to the public. That goes for everything from despondent text messages to outright suicide notes. It generally comes out either after the person has been missing for awhile or once the body is recovered. I think that may be the case in this situation. JMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken