OH Pike Co., 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue, 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #52

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was looking at AW discovery and have a question. Under "Interviews by Agents" it seems they only list by the agents name not who they interviewed. I noticed though on the line listed as "Co*isf*rd" is something unique, in parenthesis is (Elizabeth Wagner contacts). Does anyone know what that is about? TIA
Angela Wagner

Monday, December 9th:
*Pretrial Hearing (Fact Specific Motions Hearing) (@ 1:30pm ET) - OH - Pike County 8 people dead: Christopher Rhoden, Sr. (40), his ex-wife, Dana Manley Rhoden (37), their three children, Clarence "Frankie" Rhoden (20), Christopher Jr. (16), Hanna Mae (19); Frankie's fiancée, Hannah Hazel Gilley (20), Christopher Rhoden Sr.'s brother, Kenneth Rhoden (44), & a cousin, Gary Rhoden (38). Hanna Rhoden's baby girl (5 days old), another baby (6 mos.) and a young child (3) were unharmed. (April 21-22, 2016, Pebbles) – for *George Washington "Billy" Wagner III (47), (Jakes’ father) indicted (11/12/18), arrested (11/13/18), charged (11/15/18) & arraigned (12/4/18) with 8 counts aggravated murder, (plus gun specifications on each), 1 count conspiracy, 4 counts aggravated burglary, 1 count unlawful possession of dangerous ordnance, 3 counts evidence tampering, 1 count forgery, 1 count unauthorized use of property, 1 count interception of wire, oral or electronic communication, 1 count obstructing justice, 1 count engaging in a pattern of corrupt activity. Plead not guilty. Held without bond.
Was arrested in Lexington, Ky., remains in the Lexington Fayette County Jail as a “fugitive from another state” according to jail records. An extradition hearing will be scheduled for him.
Court hearings from 12/4/18 thru 3/29/19 reference post #296 here:
OH Pike County: 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested#48

5/15/19 Update: Pretrial for 9/17 where 41 motions filed by defense will be argued. Judge set a 5/31 deadline for prosecution to file a response to these motions. June 1: Deadline for prosecutors to provide all evidence to attorneys for Wagner III. Sept. 1: Deadline for defense attorneys to file substantive motions. Sept. 17: hearing on non-substantive motions & deadline for pros to file written responses to substantive motions in his case. Judge grants 3 motions: stenographer for all hearings & sidebars & he can wear street clothes with no shackles.
9/11/19 Update: Motion of defendant for in-person visitation by psychologist filed-granted.
9/17/19 Update: Judge said 41 motions filed for GW3. Court has previously ruled on 3, already granted some. Civilian clothing, court stenographer, etc. 38 motions to argue today. Fact Specific Motions currently deadline of Oct. 31 for discovery & filing of substantive motions. State response deadline is 11/22, defense rebuttal by 12/6. Fact Specific Motions hearing on 12/9.
*Angela Jo Wagner (48) – Pretrial hearing on 12/11.
*Edward Jake Wagner (26) – Fact Specific Motions hearing on 12/11.
*George Washington Wagner IV (28) – Pretrial & Scheduling hearing on 1/21/20.
*Rita Jo Newcomb (65) – Motion hearing on 12/2. No update as of 12/7
*Fredericka Carol Wagner (76) – 6/26/19 Charges dismissed without prejudice.

All this has nothing to do with the murders but then again not much happening tonight. I have never seen IV opiates for a c-section. I was a midwife in NYC hospitals, not home birth situations we were around for some very complicated stuff and I don't consider pit, c-sections and epidurals complications. I'm sorry to hear about your hematoma fortunately I never had a patient experience that.

Yes, as I stated pit, c section, epidurals are *interventions*. Never said they were a complication. Although every intervention in a natural uncomplicated process raises the risk for complications.

Hopefully this week's court dates bring new info.

What time does court tv come on? Pluto
I have the Court TV app on my Roku. There is something on 24 hours a day so far as I've seen. Haven't watched it much yet though. Looks like there are replays of the current days highlights at night.
I'm really hoping they cover these trials. It's a pain for me to find them live on my tablet sometimes.

I was commenting to sunshineray’s post ; I assumed she meant ball cap. You are probably correct. I should keep my thoughts to myself...

Don't feel badly. I misread it all together AND thought of a ball cap. My brain inserted styrofoam for "foam"...then I thought, "Who on earth makes a ball cap out of styrofoam?" It's been too long since I had a good night's sleep.

What time does court tv come on? Pluto

It's one channel dedicated to Court TV, so it's 24/7. Channel 287 on mine.

Title says: "Gavel to gavel coverage and legal analysis of the nation's most compelling trials." We'll see if that holds.

They're covering Michigan vs Washington right now, Late Night Brawl Leads To Killing.

I was looking at AW discovery and have a question. Under "Interviews by Agents" it seems they only list by the agents name not who they interviewed. I noticed though on the line listed as "Co*isf*rd" is something unique, in parenthesis is (Elizabeth Wagner contacts). Does anyone know what that is about? TIA
Angela Wagner

Apparently this agent had 7 audio interviews with her, note also in the evidence there is an incident report concerning her.

If anyone does happen to find a link to watch today, could you please share? My smart phone has no more room to download any new apps. I tried downloading Pluto but found out i would have to delete stuff in storage to make room. Much appreciated if anyone finds a link to watch live. TIA.

If anyone does happen to find a link to watch today, could you please share? My smart phone has no more room to download any new apps. I tried downloading Pluto but found out i would have to delete stuff in storage to make room. Much appreciated if anyone finds a link to watch live. TIA.

You might try Watch

Apparently this agent had 7 audio interviews with her, note also in the evidence there is an incident report concerning her.
Yes I know about that incident report but the way that was worded "contacts", I thought maybe those were interviews of people she knew and told stuff, maybe her family members. It's odd she's the only interviewee mentioned by name in that list.

Yes I know about that incident report but the way that was worded "contacts", I thought maybe those were interviews of people she knew and told stuff, maybe her family members. It's odd she's the only interviewee mentioned by name in that list.
It says (Elizabeth Wagner contacts) (7 audios)

It either means what I said, that the agent had 7 contacts with her -- or it means what you are saying, that "maybe those were interviews of people she knew."

I remember reading in an article so long ago that when JM opened DR's door he saw her legs sticking outward from her doorway into the hall. Anyone else remember this and what article it was? TIA

From what I recall it was his wife that made that statement. I don’t recall JM ever saying anything about what he saw...

Common sense, what kind of excruciating pain after delivery would call for opioids? You link YOUR source. HR had no complications. JMO due to no link had any complications due to delivery.

what kind of excruciating pain after delivery would call for opioids
?
BBM

My DIL was in terrible pain after she had a C section. It was her third child. She couldn't stand up straight for a week and for a week after that she still had trouble walking or sitting. I think the opiates she was given were necessary for her. Otherwise I don't think she would have been able to get out of bed.

Not to get too graphic but my Grand DIL did not have a C section but had a lot of stitches from suffering a really bad tear which required an hour surgery with a ton of stitches so she also couldn't stand up straight and was in terrible pain for a week. She couldn't sit comfortably for a week after that. It was her first child.

For the record they had two different Dr's in two different hospitals in two different states, one in Oklahoma and the other in Texas. Both were prescribed opiates after the birth.

As we don't know what kind of birth Hanna had we really cannot say if she was prescribed opiates or not because even as a second birth she could have had complications such as preeclampsia or numerous other things causing great pain after childbirth.

But one thing we know for certain is she didn't die from an opiate OD. She died from two well placed bullets in her head. End of subject for me.

JMO

Serosangunieous fluid in the right hemithorax 300 milliliter and 200 milliliter on the left, this happens in trauma to the chest. This was on Hanna May Rhodens autopsy report, Does anyone else have a thought about this fluids?
Only thought I have is if she had any trauma to the chest area I am for certain Jake did it. I think Hanna died last after Jake told her how many of her family he killed. Perhaps she was hit in the chest with a gun butt (or stock or whatever the backend of a rifle is called) when she sat up in bed or tried to stand up after hearing her mother shot.

JMO

From what I recall it was his wife that made that statement. I don’t recall JM ever saying anything about what he saw...
Yes it was his wife AM who said JM saw her legs, heard the baby crying, then left because he didn't want to see his niece like that. Then soon after another article was put out with the leg part redacted. Lot's of things here and there have been redacted. Chris being shot through a "door or wall" was put out then another article was quickly put out with that part redacted.

To me anyway, I believe DR was out of bed. I think "seeing her legs" means she was lying on the floor -- in bed your legs are usually under the covers where a witness wouldn't see them and likely would not mention them.

She was shot under her chin and to do that she was likely standing up. They encountered her, grabbed her, quickly shot her under the chin then when she fell the left side of her head was against the floor and they then shot her 4 times on the right side of her head.

.....Theory only.....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members