Identified! WI - West Allis, human remains, found in woods, 7 Dec 2019 - Robert Kruczkowski

JerseyGirl

Forum Coordinator
Staff member
Forum Coordinators
Reaction score
According to the West Allis Police Department, human remains were found in the woods near 74th Street and Oklahoma Avenue on Saturday morning, Dec. 7.

Police said three children found the body while playing in the woods. They alerted an adult, who contact police around 9:15 a.m.

The remains were "in a state of advanced decomposition," police said, so much so, police were not able to determine whether it was a man or woman.

‘It’s sad:’ Police say 3 children found human remains in West Allis woods

I work about a mile from this location and have to go to the exact intersection frequently - if you’re unfamiliar with western Milwaukee County, Oklahoma is kind of a main drag that has cross streets with almost every big city street in or out of town. These woods are small and kind of awkwardly located and are across the street from a CVS, a bank and some self storage. The woods themselves aren’t dense in any sense of the word, so I’m shocked that a body in that advanced a stage of decomposition would be left there for a while without someone noticing. I wonder if this is a body that’s been moved from the self storage place or another location?

Can anyone check WI missing ? I can’t right now

The decomposed body found by a group of teenagers in West Allis has been tentatively identified as a 39-year-old Milwaukee man.

The Milwaukee County Medical Examiner’s Office said Dec. 9 that an autopsy did not show any evidence of injury, but the cause of death is pending further analysis.

Although the next of kin has been notified, the office said it would not release the deceased’s name until a positive identification can be made.

'Skeletonized' body in West Allis tentatively identified as 39-year-old Milwaukee man

The decomposed body found by a group of teenagers in West Allis has been tentatively identified as a 39-year-old Milwaukee man.

The Milwaukee County Medical Examiner’s Office said Dec. 9 that an autopsy did not show any evidence of injury, but the cause of death is pending further analysis.

Although the next of kin has been notified, the office said it would not release the deceased’s name until a positive identification can be made.

'Skeletonized' body in West Allis tentatively identified as 39-year-old Milwaukee man
Hm. Not someone that was listed in NamUs, most likely. I wonder if it was someone that was never formally reported missing.

His last fb post in July said that he was going to commit suicide and some didn't think that he was serious.
Decomposed body identified as 39-year-old Milwaukee man
The Journal Sentinel reports authorities identified the body as 39-year-old Robert Kruczkowski, of Milwaukee. The Milwaukee County Medical Examiner's Office earlier said that an autopsy did not show any evidence of injury, but the cause of death is pending further analysis.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jemabogado
Back