***Jury Recommends DEATH for Mark Sievers*** Penalty/Sentencing Phase

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mark was always a protector wanting to take care of the underdog.

Mark when he walks has a bounce in his step...he should be allowed to live due to this?

He was a caretaker for Bonnie's father who lived to 102. Mark took him on a cruise when PawPaw was 92. Great caretaker and mediator in the family. That sounds kind, I must admit.

My only critique is I wish they had shown videos and/or photos of Teresa’s childhood growing up and later as a mother to Josie & Carmie. She was more than a doctor, kwim?

I'm considering that the family wants to protect those girls at all cost.

They don't want any decisions associated with the children, so that the children can see such now and search upon for the rest of their lives. They have enough to deal with.

They don't want any statements or photographs of them to be forever associated with this trial. I respect that hugely.

MOO the jurors know about the children. They don't have to be told again it is obvious.

Jaclyn Bevis‏ @jbevis10 4m4 minutes ago

B. Sievers described her oldest son as having a happy soul, said he has a bounce in his step and a smile on his face. #TrialTweets #MarkSieversPenaltyPhase #NBC2CourtCoverage #TeresaSievers

0 replies 0 retweets 0 likes
Show this thread
DQa5c0VI_normal.jpg

Show this thread
Thanks. Twitter will use this to make your timeline better. Undo
Undo

1. Brooke Shafer‏ @BrookeWINKNews 5m5 minutes ago
    Bonnie Sievers described Mark as a “protector” who “always wanted to take care of the underdog”. Said former co-workers used to call him “smiley”. #SieversTrial @winknews

0 replies 0 retweets 0 likes
    Show this thread

2. Brooke Shafer‏ @BrookeWINKNews 6m6 minutes ago
    Back from a break. Defense will call Mark Sievers’ family as they argue he should get life. First up, Mark’s mom, Bonnie. We didn’t see her during trial but jurors heard her name. She left the alarm to the Sievers home off at the request of her son. #SieversTrial

ELb8G7yWwAALFZo.jpg

I'm considering that the family wants to protect those girls at all cost.

They don't want any decisions associated with the children, so that the children can see such now and search upon for the rest of their lives. They have enough to deal with.

They don't want any statements or photographs of them to be forever associated with this trial. I respect that hugely.

MOO

And marks side is going to talk nonstop about the girls.

Really. They're allowed to show the jury pictures of the murderer holding his babies. Bad move. It just reminds people (the jury) that he murdered their mother.

Defense thinks that showing pictures of motherless children helps him?

Bonnie's laughing as she is presented with pics of Mark with the girls. A stork someone sent them. Now she's looking at more family photos with fondness. The girls on their bicycles. I don't see how this helps. He destroyed their lives as they knew it.

Stay at home Dad. Involved in all their activities. He taught them how to swim. He taught them, so did Teresa, about virtues. He helped in Our Mother's Home too. Mark would get the fried chicken not sold in store and bring it to them. Consequently, he was called "the chicken man". Sold bracelets with the girls and gave the money to the Home.

Really. They're allowed to show the jury pictures of the murderer holding his babies. Bad move. It just reminds people (the jury) that he murdered their mother.

Defense thinks that showing pictures of motherless children helps him?
That my my thought, too! All I saw was a photo of 2 young girls who are now motherless due to the actions of the defendant. Seems like that could backfire on the defense in a big way.

Maybe it's just me, but if I was on the Jury, she does absolutely nothing to steer me towards any sympathy for MS--
NONE whatsoever.
If she says how loving he is/was and laughs one more time, I will need to mute her. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JerseyLizard