***Jury Recommends DEATH for Mark Sievers*** Penalty/Sentencing Phase

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope that the jury, if they choose LWP for the murderer, that they can explain that they're doing it solely for the sake of the children and NOT because of anything presented by his family. Nothing his family has said means anything toward his character. He showed his true character when he murdered his wife. Who gives a rat's a about anything he did before that - I don't.

I have no problem with him getting the DP, but I also have no problem with him suffering and rotting in prison for the rest of his life.

Brooke Shafer‏ @BrookeWINKNews 13s13 seconds ago

Mark Sievers’ stepmom should be the last witness for the defense in the penalty phase. She again talked about the Sievers’ girls. Going on lunch break now until 1:30. #SieversTrial @winknews

ELcMmOCWsAEvDH5.jpg

Step Mom says he was always so upbeat. Smiley.

Add that to Bonnie's testimony of Mark having a bounce to his step.

These are reasons he deserves to live.

Gosh, more pics of Mark with the girls. Yes, he was their father and he still made the choice to destroy the whole family with his selfish, greedy decision. These people can't make that go away.

Step Mom loves him very much. I feel sorry for all these people. Mark hurt them all.

Mark deserves any punishment he will get. I am sure the jurors will give their best and will deliver justice in one way or the other.
Both families are devastated for their own different reasons. They are all victims. Some family members on Mark's side were and still are of the belief, that Mark had been set up by Curtis Wayne Wright. That was his first defense towards his family. They truly believe it. They have not necessarily seen all the evidence we have seen. Both families love Carmie and Josie and I hope, that one day the families will be able to reconnect for the girls' sake. It will take time and love.

ALL IMO

-Nin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members