GUILTY PA - Nalani Johnson, 2, Penn Hills Boro, Allegheny County, 31 Aug 2019 *Arrest* #2

Just checking in...you know every time I type MOO I think of Nalani? This is heart wrenching :( Such a lil cutie pie :( I wish the coroner would figure out what the heck was in her lil tummy....anything to help seal the deal on this disgusting excuse for a human being!
MOO:(

Amy Wadas on Twitter
Tonight at 5: The family of two-year-old Nalani Johnson is pushing for change. They want state lawmakers to change the current amber alert laws. I'll explain what lawmakers are doing to make that happen.
EIuGFtnWkAETQty.jpg

4:36 PM - 6 Nov 2019

I mean it’s pretty simple really isn’t it If you don’t want people to know something that you’ve done it’s a clear indicator that you shouldn’t have done it in the first place. Oh poor Nalanis dad he pulled out a gun and threatened to blow his own brains out infront of his 2 year old baby and admitted to trying to kill his baby and how terrible that some one has dared to drag up his violent abusive history! NO poor child poor INNOCENT Nalani who had to witness something so traumatising it should be told why should any one hide his dirty little secret for him that little girl is the victim not him

I would be very surprised if LE was not fully aware of the allegations about the father. That is probably a factor in LE requesting he take a lie detector test.

The father has not been named a POI as far as I can see.

"Earlier this week, the Indiana County coroner ruled Johnson’s death a homicide.

The coroner’s report said it was “homicidal violence” that killed Johnson. He also found “small scrapes (and) abrasions’ on both sides of her face.

An unidentified “yellowish substance” was found in Johnson’s stomach.

Natural and accidental causes of death have been ruled out."

Police File Homicide, Abuse Of Corpse Charges Against Woman Accused In Nalani Johnson's Disappearance

“Scrapes and abrasions on both sides of her face”.

That would be expected if SN suffocated Nalani with her hands. You would expect the child to try to remove SN’s hands away from her nose and mouth.

I can not imagine the evil rage this woman had. She had plenty of time to reverse the situation. Instead, she cold heartedly intended to murder a precious child.

The top pic is the car caught on surveillance camera at Sheetz, the bottom car is the one towed from Rodi Rd after Sharena was stopped. Look at the trim, look at the wheels. Two different cars.

I don’t see a difference other than the angles of the camera. The second image is a little distorted because the camera was in front and to the side of the car. The first image the camera was a straight shot from the side.

ETA: the time of day/lighting would also play a role in differences.

Last edited:
“Scrapes and abrasions on both sides of her face”.

That would be expected if SN suffocated Nalani with her hands. You would expect the child to try to remove SN’s hands away from her nose and mouth.

I can not imagine the evil rage this woman had. She had plenty of time to reverse the situation. Instead, she cold heartedly intended to murder a precious child.
:(:mad:

JAN 31, 2020
NALANI JOHNSON: Woman charged with homicide in 2-year-old's death
[...]

Allegheny County police on Friday filed charges of criminal homicide and abuse of a corpse.

Previous charges against Nancy were kidnapping of a minor, concealing the whereabouts of a child and interference with the custody of children.

Nancy will remain in the Allegheny County Jail and will be arraigned on the new charges.

[...]

According to the court documents, the coroner noted that there were no visible signs of trauma to Nalani's body that could have caused her death. The coroner ruled out all natural and accidental causes of death, however, saying, "Nalani was deceased when she was left in the Pine Ridge Park. (The coroner) concluded that Nalani's cause of death was homicidal violence of unknown etiology."

[...]

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie