OH Pike Co., 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue, 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #52

Status
Not open for further replies.
He wants, by the end of December, any information that's deemed discoverable from anything RN contributes to the prosecution because of her talking to them as part of her plea deal. Prosecutor agreed. Also includes any discovery from the last search of the Flying W Farm.

Bet he doesn't get it. Lol.

Anyone find a link for the 1:30 pm hearing for AW? I'm not finding anything yet.

Not finding anything on Facebook or Twitter or news web sites. Just older stories and video of Jake's hearing this morning. Southern Ohio news media.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
I'm still wondering about Jake W acting oddly towards FW and RW at the end of his hearing today. Something is up. Wonder if it has to do with other plea agreements and the overall defense strategy for the group?

I'm still wondering about Jake W acting oddly towards FW and RW at the end of his hearing today. Something is up. Wonder if it has to do with other plea agreements and the overall defense strategy for the group?

I'd like to think he can't look his grandmother in the eye because his other grandmother's guilty plea put a crack in his armor......but that's probably a stretch.

Anyone find a link for the 1:30 pm hearing for AW? I'm not finding anything yet.

Not finding anything on Facebook or Twitter or news web sites. Just older stories and video of Jake's hearing this morning. Southern Ohio news media.:rolleyes:
Just the door and a lot of back ground chatter but you can't see who is talking unfortunately...
Watch

idk moo
Could be a big clue.
Jake has the most to lose. He is the youngest and has a daughter who he could live to come to know and watch grow up, even if it is through prison visiting rooms.

I cannot imagine that the guardian of young Sophia would even consider allowing visits to "Daddy" in the jail. I can imagine an effort by the Manley's and the remaining Rhoden's to shield Suds from the people who murdered her mommy.

Just the door and a lot of back ground chatter but you can't see who is talking unfortunately...
Watch

The background chatter stopped when the woman talking asked the cameraman if he just turned up the audio. I think he saw the mic was open and muted it. Then it looked like the camera went on standby, out of focus on the door.

The chat in the background was getting interesting.

Cameraman is back now.
Watch

ETA: Out of focus because the video player dropped to 108p, I reset to 720p. Worked for a bit, but it looks like they're losing bandwidth on the feed.

I'd like to think he can't look his grandmother in the eye because his other grandmother's guilty plea put a crack in his armor......but that's probably a stretch.

For both of these hearings, there's a very long delay with attorneys meeting with the judge or with each other. There must be some extensive discussions taking place.

Attorneys coming out now

AW is out now. Still wearing jail clothing.

Judge pointing out he's already said its ok for her to wear civilian clothing.

AW's attorney says they discussed meeting w/AC to make sure they have everything. Like others, waiting for discovery on the most recent search.

Also discussing discovery coordinator. Describing function of coordinator, looking into it, will get estimates of cost.
Will be done by end of January (new discovery fr search?). Will file motion for discovery coordinator.

If done by Jan 31, can state be ready for Feb 10 hearing? AC says yes.

Nothing else from attorneys.

Adjourned

The background chatter stopped when the woman talking asked the cameraman if he just turned up the audio. I think he saw the mic was open and muted it. Then it looked like the camera went on standby, out of focus on the door.

The chat in the background was getting interesting.

Cameraman is back now.
Watch

ETA: Out of focus because the video player dropped to 108p, I reset to 720p. Worked for a bit, but it looks like they're losing bandwidth on the feed.

What did you hear in background chat?

Judge pointing out he's already said its ok for her to wear civilian clothing.

AW's attorney says they discussed meeting w/AC to make sure they have everything. Like others, waiting for discovery on the most recent search.

Also discussing discovery coordinator. Describing function of coordinator, looking into it, will get estimates of cost.
Will be done by end of January (new discovery fr search?). Will file motion for discovery coordinator.

If done by Jan 31, can state be ready for Feb 10 hearing? AC says yes.

Nothing else from attorneys.

Adjourned

Next AW hearing 2/25/20

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads